new!

Hi Happynic!

Jump onboard! the more the merrier!

My weigh in is on Thursday!......day 5 today....

I also have a pic on my fridge(front view and side) of myself....I look like i'm 7 months pregnant!:cry:

I love the toffee and walnut/choc/choc and mint shakes....tried the soups but tasted too powdery for me....

I drink about 3 litres or more a day plus redbush tea.

So have you done this before?

Have you any goals you wanna reach or like me take a stone at a time....

we can all do this together....deffo post on here when i'm up and down.....:D

Nice to have extra support from friends who are also going through same feelings and worries...

Good luck

Natx

Hey Nic,

So sorry, didn't mean to leave you out. Welcome!! How you doing? Sounds like you're doing great. Well done. Have you got much to do?

Xxx

Hya Hannah...

Don't be daft course I not peeved with you.... I think you done fab!

That's a bit pants your CDC is away for 4 weeks? Hope the other CDC is ok?

Are you gonna do longer than 2 weeks?

I want to do it for 12 weeks if I can?

gotta go bed in a min as my mouth is driving me nuts! lol plus if i go to bed i'm not thinking about food!.....just dreaming bout it! lol:wave_cry:

Natxx

Hi, yeh I'm doing fine thanks, I'm shocked really cos I eat so much rubbish (mainly chocolate) and drink pepsi max all day all night that is fine this so hard but cos it's so strict and I don't have the temptation of food about I can't cheat (oh I do have food in the cupboard for my daughter just made sure I bought things I don't really like).

On my first wi I was 10st 13 and ideally I'd like to get to 9st 4 (I'm 5ft 4) I've dieted for years, remember starting to ww when I was 16 only weighing 9st 7 thinking I was fat, just wish I'd never started dieting it just makes u bigger.

Thing with me is I normally don't have any willpower, I start a diet lose 7lbs then think that'll do, start eating rubbish again and pile it back on.

Loving the fact that on CD you see and feel the results quicker.

Let me know how your doing x

Hi Nat, thanks for your message too, new to using this forum saw the other message first!

This is my first time on CD, my brother in law recommended it, he lost 2st in 4 wks.

Yeh I want to go to bed too but I've still got a bottle of water to drink.

Looking forward to my coconut shake in the morning :)

Night ladies xx

Hi Nat,

I don't blame you going to bed chick. Eastenders n I'm off too lol. Mouth drives you mad don't it?!

Almost another day done chick, keep it up you're doing fab

Xxx

Hi Nic,

Well done you on doing so well. Id love to be your weight. I'll get there one day. Wow that you still have another week to go before weigh in. That's ages !! What are you following- sole source. ?

I've got a loooonnnnggg way to go. 5 stone ideally but another 3 stone until I'm happier. Looking forward to the noticeable changes. You're right, cd is good for quick changes, guess that's why it's so hard.

I have several cheat days almost planned really, couple of weddings n my leaving do at work I guess. Otherwise, I'd really like to give this a go.

Keep it up

Hanna xx

Hi Hannah and Nat, well day 4 for me today, first day I've felt a bit wobbly and been a bit lethargic, just got home and had my choc shake, was lovely ( I have such a sweet tooth).

How have your days been? hope you've both been ok x

Hannah, I know I don't have as much to lose but I think sometimes that's why I fail cos I think sod it I'll just stay as I am but I get miserable and down with myself and therefore I then eat more! Can't wait for my first wi hoping it's a good loss seen as tho I'll have been on it 9 days, determined to stick to it no matter what, even declined my best friends invite to the pub for her birthday, she wasn't too impressed as she doesn't really agree with what I'm doing, everyone has their own opinion.

Well still got 2 bottles of water to drink and I'm feeling tired so best get drinking :) xx

Hi Nic...

Well done on your day 4!
I also have a sweet tooth..chocolate and cakes mmmm....lol...
I had a sugar free chewing gum today because my mouth was soo bad! was nice to have fresh breath for a while!:)
Good on you for sticking to it, people say it does get easier and just becomes the norm after a while, but I still miss food! and as an emotional eater I still find it hard not to reach for physical food when I'm down or even bored.
So your friend wasn't happy? never mind like you said everyone has their own opinion. I have only told my mum and obviously my hubby and kids!. I just want to loose some weight and get past my yoyo effect that always happens, where I loose some weight, behave myself for a while and then Im away on hols or something happens (as is life) and I eat and pig out and put it on. lol:cry:

I have to cook dinner and do sandwiches etc for kids/hubby find this hard sometimes but keep looking at my pic on fridge and say nope! don't do it Nat! lol

Come on now you can do it...how much do you wanna loose? I would love to loose about 6 stone, have not been that slim since I was early 20's!
Drinking water is quite hard sometimes but just think how good it's doing u!
I froze one of my chocolate tetra packs for my dinner and ate it like ice cream, it was nice! took a while to eat and my mouth feels better!
Have a go at that if you like?
Well I'll stop rambling now....

Have a good evening....keep up good work....:D

Natx

Hi ya!!

Day 8 today and I've been ok. Husband working overnight or until very late at the least so was expecting to cheat as soon as he went but so far so good.

Plenty of coffee n water today. Have been ok. Going to have half choc n half coconut shake in a bit and pamper n clean to keep me busy.

Had my nails done to keep me busy after work and had a nice feeling driving back thinking that my mates who r on holiday will hopefully notice the difference.

First wedding on the 10 th I think it is, secretly hoping my dress hangs off me and I need another lol!!

Nic, so sorry, didn't mean it funny about you having less to lose than me.hope I haven't offended you chick. I see what ur saying about feeling fed up about it. I've proper had enough recently and tried to get out of lots of events. One of my best mates hen do on July 28th. Hope I look better by then. Well done so far, sounds like you're sailing through! I cheated on day 5 so be stronger than I was.

Lots of will power wishes to you both. Hope you're having a good day too Nat

Xxxx

Nat that's an ace idea! I'm gonna try it with a strawberry one. Sorry love I didn't realise you were typing a response. We must have posted at the same time. This forum is playing up on my iPhone :(

You're both doing ace, well done. I don't know how you manage to make sandwiches n stuff, I think id cry. I can't wait for the tetra to freeze :)

Anyway. I'll leave you in peace for a bit. Best wash this minging hair :(

Xxx hanna xxx

Hi Nat, I have 1st7/2st to lose, it's not a lot but I do find it hard cos when I give up when I'm doing ww or sw I think oh I'm not that bad and then eat myself stupid with chocolate, I'd just like to feel and look nice in my clothes.

Can I ask what tetra is?

I'm just on 2 shakes and 1 soup a day, water and black coffee and yeh I've been having sugar free gum cos my mouth is so dry. testing my ketosis tomorrow my sister has got me some stix, hoping I'm burning that fat away and for good :)

It must be hard for u cos you have your husband and kids, I've got my daughter to cook for but been good and if she has any leftovers on her plate putting them straight in the bin outside lol

Hi Hannah, no wasn't offended at all huni, going to bed soon, my friend has let me borrow her angel curls (curling tongs) my hair is poker straight but fancy a change when I next go out (hopefully at my target weight :)) I'm useless at doing stuff with my hair.

How old are both? I'm 38 now I'm single I must admit I love going out, but sometimes get down cos when u go out you see so many lovely pretty slim girls all size 10! Even when I get to target I won't be a size 10, im a typical pear shape :( when I was younger about 21 I got down to 8st 7 and still thought I looked fat. I need to start exercising so I can tone everything up now I'm getting older I'm not too fused about being skinny just want to be size 12 and healthy xx

Hey Nic,

Tetras are the ready made shakes I think. That's what I call them anyway. I'm on them mainly. Can't do the soup...yuk!!

I know what you mean about hair. Mine is very long but too thick n heavy to do anything with except straighten or put up. My hairdresser is ace tho. She makes it look amazing for weddings. My hair doesn't hold curl very well else I'd do it more often. My curly creme makes me look like a sheep dog lol.

I'm 30. Married to an amazing man and desperate for little people but getting no where fast. Least I have the fun of trying tho lol. Just the husband at home until my mom n niece move in. My dad passed away suddenly so they're coming to live with us so we can all keep an eye on each other. Offer accepted on new house so all systems go!

Sorry, get all rambly sometimes. Size 12 is a great target. My target is a 14. I'm a 20 at the moment but hoping for an 18 without muffin top in the next week or so.

This is ace to have a lovely support network here xxx

Hanna

Lucky you, wish I could meet someone nice, I'm happy on my own at the mo, I'm sure I'll find mr right one day.

At least we've made the first step, and together we can help each other. I've got to be honest I'm really enjoying it and I'm excited to think that if I stick with it I'll be looking and feeling better about myself.

I'm sure in time you and your hubby will have little ones running around, I'm sure losing weight will help and you'll have loads more energy to run around with them, my little girl has me jumping around all the time and is always dragging me outside to go on the trampoline :)

Day 5 tomorrow might have to get on the scales in the morning see how I'm doing. I'll let u know. What day is your weigh day?

Going to bed soon feeling tired tonight.

Have a good day tomorrow to you both, don't really get chance to message during the day

Nicky
xx

Hi Nic n Nat

U ok? I'm doing exceptionally well today thank you. How about you? I feel really string and have just been trying on old, smaller clothes and it's not going too bad. I did that while my husband ate kebab meat and chips. Bless him. They said when he went to collect it "no calzone? (my usual order) he said "no, wife's on a diet" you know what they said? "oh no, that's bad news for us!"

Gits

Been so busy I've not had my third shake yet. Hope to fit it in before bed . Husband working a night shift tomorrow so I'll struggle then.

So, how you doing??? How long til weigh in now and have you had a sneak peek?

Hump day over and were the other side of the bridge now heading for the weekend. Can't wait!!

Loads of love and randomness to you both xx

Hanna xx

The cheeky git at the takeaway, that made me laugh :)

Had an ok day but struggled a few times, I didn't want to cheat I was just thinking about food, felt really tired too, is this affecting your sleep, when I go to bed I'm tired but my mind is working overtime thinking about this diet, was still awake at 1.30, going to bed soon just hoping I get a good nights sleep.

Yeh I got on the scales this morning 6 1/2lbs off so really happy and that's just after 4 days :) tested to see if I'm in ketosis and I am so it's going well.

Well I'm gonna get an early one, and I'll message u both tomorrow see how your doing, take care xx

Hi girls,
sorry I'm so late coming on here, but have had no water at home for few hours, been trying to sort out with bliming water board as they knew nothing about it!
good job I have some fizzy water! lol
Have been ok today, although not feeling hungry , still thinking about food, and what if I just had a bit of cheese or bread.....lol and then I stop and stay to myself NO!!!! lol it's hard especially when everyone else is eating! lol

Brill Nic! on your weight loss! Im being weighed tomorrow morning! fingers crossed! Hope you get good sleep:)xx

Back