new!

Hi Nat, your doing great too, well done. Ive started having 2 shakes and a salad and yeh it's nice to eat again but it does get your taste buds going, I've been drinking coke zero too and still staying in ketosis.

As I'm off work this wk with my daughter I'm not finding it as easy, went to the cinema yesterday and had some wine gums at least I'm now choosing the less fat choice normally it would be a big bag of minstrels or m&ms.

As from tomorrow gonna try and drink more water cos now I've got a taste of coke zero I'm reaching for a can rather than getting water.

Went for a power walk in the country last night and been suffering really bad today with my hayfever :( hoping I wake tomorrow feeling fine as I'm going for another walk tomorrow night.

let me know how u get on on Friday after your wi, good luck huni. Really glad you and carly are on here, it's nice to know we're all here to
help each other xx

Day 21 and I've had a minor blip, took my daughter and her friend to the seaside, went to a farm first and was really good had a ham salad then when we got to the seaside had a toffee ripple ice cream. Feel real bad now but cos I've changed things this wk having salads then deciding not to I've stayed the same :( paid out £40 for nothing, really annoyed with myself oh and I've been drinking coke zero by the bucket load.

Given myself a good talking to and as from tommorrow back on CD SS as if it's day 1 again, no coke zero just tons and tons of water, hopefully only need to have 3 good weeks and I'll be at target.

Sorry for the moan peeps, feel better now.

Looking forward to being good tomorrow and hoping my 30 day shred DVD arrives from eBay.

Hope everyone is ok xx

Phew got weighed and I've stayed the same :)

Fresh start from today no coke zero

Aiming to lose 7lbs in 3 wks, really hope I can do it!

Don't worry nic happens to all of us! At least you didn't put on :) you will prob have a great loss next week u weren't miles of track!
If its any consolation I am prob not going to meet my target of 10.13 tomorrow had a sneaky weigh and still am 3lbs away from it! X

Hi girls!

Nic don't worry about your slip up! we all do it....look at me and my bread and butter! lol and you didn't put on! that's brill!
Carly your doing fab! keep it up... your'e an inspiration for us all! can't wait to get to your size....
Well weighed today.....4 pounds off! yipee.....so that's 18 pounds now in three weeks....
I think I just have my head in right place, and it's just something I gotta do:)
Weekends I find hard as everyone has a drink and nibbles and I have my chewy bar!:eek:
we will all get there, mustn't get disheartened if you stay same, or have a little blip, that's life , what I think is that at least I don't go nuts after a blip and think (oh well might as well carry on pigging out) now I just say to myself ~ right I had a blip get over it and move on.
I'm really proud of you both we can do it.....
I did start having coke zero but stopped as it made me hungry! so just stick to water....
Have a good weekend girls....think about your goals and keep positive!......( well I'm gonna try) lol

Nat xx:)

Hi Nat, 18lbs in 3 wks that's fab, bet your feeling great.

I'm back on track today and feeling good, treat myself to some new underwear and a top (size 10 :) ) today be glad when I'm at target and i'm not paying out £40 for CD then I can buy all new clothes, got a day planned at Meadowhall in sheffield on 19th august so really need to shift 7lbs by then!

Have a fab wkend and congrats once again on your fab loss xxx

Hi Nat, how you getting on? Sorry I've sent no messages, I've had a wk off CD and just eaten salads, yogurts and fruit, also joined the gym which I'm loving. Stayed the same weight this wk so really happy.

How did u do on Thursday wi? xx

Hi Girls!
Sorry haven't been on for a while....been at my mums doing a wedding cake! lol

Been and got weighed today ~ so in 5 weeks 23 pounds gone! yipee!

I'm really pleased and lost 13 .5 inches from body!! lol

Hi Nic..... hope you are getting on ok? I'm glad you are enjoying the gym, I have to really push myself to get motivated to go classes, but starting back in sept now, when I'm back at work:)

really pleased for you that you have been eating healthy! Are you going back to ss? or just sticking with what you are doing?

I'm off to cornwall tomorrow for week so next weigh in a week Tuesday? Hope to loose 4 pound? or 5? that would be gr8! 2 stone in 6 weeks!! lol
Well here's wishing lol!!!

Have a great weekend and keep up the good work!! really impressed with you both!!

Take care

Natx:D

Hi everyone,
im back again! Over 2 years since my last thread....
I have had ups and downs and finally have had enough of feeling like this. I'm off to see CDC on Friday to start up SS again :)
Does anyone want to be my buddy or just chat ?
Would love to gear from anyone who feels like me.
im 16stone 7 pounds? And only 5 ft 4....:wave_cry:
Look forward to hearing from anyone xx:)

:)Well, can't wait till Friday comes and I'm off to start again! Weigh in and get shakes to start on SS for 12 weeks!
Hope everyone is ok?
If anyone is also doing Cambridge then please get in touch as I need all the support I can get:cry:
Im not very strong willed but with loads of encouragement I know I can do it!
Thanks for reading xx

Hi Cymru.

I started last week. a little taller and a little lower starting point, but in it for the long haul. I'm SS too - not sure for how long...

xx

Back