new!

Good luck for in the morning Nat. Bet you'll have some ace results. Bit poo about having no water!! Water board are crap too aren't they? No matter where you live. Boooooo

Well done chick, you're doing so well. And you Nic!!! How long left for your first WI?

I'm having a drop of Pepsi max tonight just to give me a taste of normal ness. It's delish!!! Naughty but not technically cheating so I'm happy as a one off. It wont affect any losses.

Bit of randomness... I have PCOS so rarely have monthlies. I only come on when I lose weight. And it's ruddy happened hasn't it?! Boooo!! Water retention for me this week. On the plus side maybe I'll loose enough to make things work and actually catch with a bambino!

Sorry, I'll shush now. I have far too much energy.

Good days tomorrow lovelies xxxxx

Hanna xxx

Hi Hanna,

I'm soo glad you have had a fab day today!
I haven't had a sneaky weigh yet as I just wanna be suprised tomorrow!
Cheeky ******* at takeaway! Just think instead of having that kebab you can put that money away and buy something nice for you! :)
I just hope I don't keep on fantasizing about food all the time! lol
I will be here for you tommorrow night so you can chat to me if you get urges to eat!
You are doing brilliantly..... we can do this
What weight loss are you aiming for next week?
You poor thing hope you are feeling ok? I hate being bloated!
Do you still have gross taste in mouth? the boys keep saying (your breath stinks mum)!!lol
Can we have pepsi? would love one right now xxx

Hey ya Nat,

I don't think it's approved but there is no calories or carbs in it so I've had a glass as a treat. My breath is kicking and I swear I was sweating coffee scent yesterday Attractive!!!

Can't wait to hear how you do tomorrow. Exciting stuff. My CDC is away for 4 weeks after Monday's weigh in. Ordering 3weeks worth off her and then seeing another lady for final week. Originally I said I was only doing 2weeks but guess I'm committed to 5 now as I just text my order over. Hoping for 8lb this week so I'll have done one stone four pounds. Think I'm pushing it though aiming that high with the monthlies :( well we'll see I guess. What you aiming for this week? Not long til you find out.

I'll be driving you mad on here tomorrow. Working until 8pm so might be 9 before I'm on here. Will pop on at work to see if you post your first weeks tremendous loss!

Sleep tight and good luck for tomorrow xxx

Hi girls!

Well first week weigh in ~ 11 pounds!!!!:eek:lol
I can't beleive I lost that much, Im soooo chuffed with myself for sticking to it, even though at times I just wanted to eat something lol.....
Well just wanted to share me news, so come on Nic you can do this now... when's your weigh in?
Hannah I know you have done absloutely fab!! on your loss.... we are all doing really well. let's keep it up now!:D
Speak laters....gotta go do some work now :rolleyes:
Natxx

Just read through the thread you are all doing so well! Do you mind if I join too? I'm 27 and live in london with my boyfriend and have been overweight most of my life. I used to swim and managed to get as far as my england trials then found boys and alcohol lol. I carried on eating the way I did when I was training twice a day, hence the weight issue! I love my food and love a few drinks every now and then and since I have been with my boyfriend eating out became a regular occurence. I did CD last year and lost 2.5 stone and then didnt finish due to having to work in Europe until april. I am now back and determined to finish what I started in time for my holiday in September I have only put on 1lb since stopping CD in January so at least I am not starting again lol I am not sure I could face it! I love exercise and am trying so hard to do as much as I can so I lose the weight and tone as I go along! I really want to feel happy within myself and not have days where I cry about my weight or run from the sun lounger to the pool on holiday so that no one can see my tummy. I am also hoping to have children in the next few years and want to go into my pregnancy at a healthy weight and with a healthy body, I dont want to pile on pounds on top of what is already there and I want my boyfriend to be proud of the way I look! Not that he has ever said anything different but I dont see how he can be happy when I am so self conscious!
Anyway enough ramblings! I hope we can help each other along the way, you are all doing wonderfully and the losses so far have been amazing!

Good luck girlsx

Hi carly,

Of course you can join! lol
We are all in the same boat here, and it's great to motivate one another....
So sound like you love exercise and keeping fit! wish I had your enthusiasm....it will come...lol
How many days have you been doing this cambridge diet?
Well done on your achievement of loosing the weight before! brilliant.... you can do it again!
Have a great day now...

Nat xx

Thanks Nat I started last Friday and had an early weigh in on Tuesday as my CDC works shifts. My scales read the same as hers so I am going to weigh myself again on Friday and record that weight as I weighed on those last friday. I am hoping for between 6 and 8lbs on friday I had lost around 4lbs on Tuesday so I am on track. I am doing sole source + so my losses wont be as amazing as yours!
I went through a long stage where I hated exercise its only been around the last year I have got into it more! Try loads of different things, Zumba is fun and I never thought in a million years I's love boxing! You will find something that is right for you :) and then as you start to lose the weight and tone you get such a good feeling it becomes slightly addictive!

Hey Nat, congrats on your fab loss, just think by next wk u cud get your first stone :)

Hi Carly, welcome to our little support group, it's nice that you've joined us

Well day 6 for me is good, feeling better today, was weak and tired yesterday and thinking about food but woke this morning feeling good

xx

Hi Hanna and Nat, how you both doing?

Nat bet your still smiling after your weigh in, well done, this diet really is great ok we can't eat much or drink our favourite drinks but to see the weight shift so fast it really is am incentive to carry on.

Carly - how's u, you been exercising for all four of us lol I really don't know where u find the energy to do any exercise, I stand up and my legs go weak lol I'm sure when I've lost what I want to I'll want to start exercising to tone everything up, fancy trying zumba, seen as tho it's all the rave right now

Keep strong ladies, cos we can do it :) xx

The soups aren't a great I agree but if you add more water than suggested and add I've to the shakes and use a blender, I think they're yummy. Granted they're not food but I don't mind them.

I'm trying just did LBT! Not sure if I'll get up for insanity tomorrow :-/
I don't mind a couple of soups and I'm having issues with my shake as I don't have a blender at work and they make me gag! I had a tetra and half a shake today then grilled meat and vegetables and a coke zero, not my best day!

Hi everone!

Ye I am really pleased with loss! .....CDC said don't expect that next week, but I would be well happy to get to the stone mark and just under 14 stone.....:)

How's everyone doing?

Im going off the water!...lol did want to have a cheeky coke zero...

Im loving the tetra block thingys (chocolate velvet) I freeze it and then defrost for half hour, cut the top off and scoop it out with my spoon! it's like ice-cream and that's my dinner! yum!:)

Good luck on your weigh in tomorrow Nic! you can do it!.... you get such a buzz to see the pounds coming off!

Don't give up hope carly...you all keep me going on here....positive thinking and we'll soon be in our little black dresses in no time!:D

Nat xx

Hi Nat, my first wi is on Saturday but my first official one with my CDC is on Monday, I got weighed on my scales last Saturday so I'll be getting on mine on sat morning to see how much has come off :) feeling good today, struggled a little yesterday.

Been trying some clothes on tonight what I haven't worn for few yrs and they are looking better, saying that if I get to target I'm gonna treat myself to a whole new wardrobe lol

can you drink coke zero?? I don't really like it cos I'm a pepsi max addict but nice to know if u fancy a can of coke u can

Well done again on your loss that's great :)

Yeh all us girls in our LBD, think we should all meet up when we get to target and paint the town red lol

xx

Dont worry not giving up - its not like I cheated as I am doing SS+ I am just struggling I think some days due to the volume of exercise but I really dont want to stop! I dont actually mind the soups. I am hoping for a 3lb loss this week the only thing I find is when I do exercise it slows down the losses as you gain muscle at the same time but there is no way this wont work I am sure it worked for me last time! I am in my size 12 LBD just need to push through and get in that size 10 lol!
Hope you all have a good day!

How's everyone today, hope your all doing ok. I'm on day 7, can't believe I've stuck to it religiously, think I should give myself a pat on the back lol actually think we all should :)

Carly - yeh don't blame u doing ss+ I'd definitely have to do that if I was exercising as much as you - have to still be in ketosis after drinking coke zero? I might have a can tomorrow as a treat :)

xx

well done Nic. I have never had a problem with it knocking me out of Ketosis but I think lots of people find it makes them hungry or will encourage them to be more relaxed. My CDC has never said I cant have it but to be honest if it stops me craving or eating I'll have a can as a treat lol!x

Hi girls!
Hope you are all ok?
Sun is shining here in wales.....makes a change. lol
Well done Nic on day 7!...Im on day 9! And I haven't cheated once! which is a miracle for me as I love food! lol
Not on here now till monday as away for weekend, got my shakes not gonna cheat....lol
I still have a mingy mouth....it's yukky!....wish I could get rid of it....I brush my teeth, chew chewing gum (sugar free) sometimes...
What's everyone up to at weekend? Kids finish school today, so six weeks off! Then back to work....(i'm an LSA at a primary school) Have been off for three months after having hysterectomy.....getting better, enjoying rest....lol
Well have a great weekend everyone....let's loose some more pounds before weigh in....
Take care

Natxx

Hi Nat, have a great weekend. Just a quiet one for me and my daughter, I'll be getting weighed in the morning i'll post on here how I've done, loving this diet and really determined to stick with it til I get to my target xx

Hi Hannah, how's u? Hope your ok xx

Afternoon all,

Hope you're all well. WELL DONE on the loses!!! That's fab fab news!!! I've been bad. I'm sorry. Getting back on it tho. Sorry to keep it short n sweet but having a few things to sort out so am mental busy!!!

Love to you all and massive well dones xxxx

Hanna xxx

Back