Newbie - if I'm going to do it I'm going to do it right! Food diary!

Haha!! Thanks hun... Hows your first week going?

It's not going to bad thank you! I've kept syns to a minimum, I've resisted a big bar of Lindt choc I have in the cupboard, I resisted a glass of wine with dinner last night, and I resisted a cake whilst making them last night for my little ones cake sale at school today! Go me :girlpower: hehe!

Halfway through now and I remember how easily breakfast and lunch get, I remember eating a lot of Jacket potatoes for lunch last time! Hehe!

How's your week going?? xxx

It's not going to bad thank you! I've kept syns to a minimum, I've resisted a big bar of Lindt choc I have in the cupboard, I resisted a glass of wine with dinner last night, and I resisted a cake whilst making them last night for my little ones cake sale at school today! Go me :girlpower: hehe!

Halfway through now and I remember how easily breakfast and lunch get, I remember eating a lot of Jacket potatoes for lunch last time! Hehe!

How's your week going?? xxx

Wow check you out! ! That's brilliant you should be proud of yourself! ! I have just been out for dinner. Didn't have pudding... which is not like me at all. And I had jacket potato with gammon, peas and a side salad. I even cut the fat off!! The best bit it was heart breaking! ! The weeks going well. I am going out for a chinese tomorrow for my best friends baby shower tho!! Only meal I will have been off plan for! Xxx

Wow check you out! ! That's brilliant you should be proud of yourself! ! I have just been out for dinner. Didn't have pudding... which is not like me at all. And I had jacket potato with gammon, peas and a side salad. I even cut the fat off!! The best bit it was heart breaking! ! The weeks going well. I am going out for a chinese tomorrow for my best friends baby shower tho!! Only meal I will have been off plan for! Xxx

I was very impressed with myself, weekends are always my downfall though, always end up going off track which is why I am a Tuesday weigher this time, gives me less time to think its ok to fall off track and then back on in time for weigh in! Hehe!

Ooh, Chinese, another one of my downfalls! As long as you don't go overboard you'll be fine, like you say it's your only meal off track all week! Enjoy yourself, if we didn't have any treats to look forward to then we'd all get very grumpy very quickly and give in! Lol!

Need to go shopping to mix up my meals now,
am getting stuck in my jacket potato rut as I am trying not to take the kids to Asda on a weekend ... I'm just asking for trouble! Lol! xxx

So for my own sanity I'm writing my food diary!!

For lunch yesterday I had salad with new potatoes, and pickled bettor, was rather nice actually!

For dinner I had a stuffed jacket potato, stuffed with peppers, onions, mushrooms, chives and cheese (hex2) with another side salad!

I seem to be eating salad with every meal ... which can only be a good thing!

For breakfast this morning I had dippy eggs and soldiers (hex1) with a grapes

Xxxx

So for my own sanity I'm writing my food diary!!

For lunch yesterday I had salad with new potatoes, and pickled bettor, was rather nice actually!

For dinner I had a stuffed jacket potato, stuffed with peppers, onions, mushrooms, chives and cheese (hex2) with another side salad!

I seem to be eating salad with every meal ... which can only be a good thing!

For breakfast this morning I had dippy eggs and soldiers (hex1) with a grapes

Xxxx

I eat salad with everything pretty much too!! Xx

*Bad day alert - Bad day alert*

Have had a baaaaaddddd day! What is it with weekends?!

Started off well ...

Dippy eggs and soilders (hex1) for breakfast with a big handful of grapes ...

Mid morning took kids to the cinema ... 4 small maom sweets later the film had finished (uh oh!)

Haven't even had lunch ... replaced it with 4 squares of Lindt hazelnut choc ... !

Feel soooo bad!! It's not even loads to look at when I write it down and might even only just go over maximum syns (i dare work it out!) but I think because of how low I've kept my syns all week and how rubbishy I've used my syns today it's just crap and I feel rubbish! :-(

Going to try redem myself with a super Grapefruit in a min when the kids have dinner and a salad for my dinner when they're in bed!

Pleaseeeee workkkk !!!!!

Gem

xxxx

*Bad day alert - Bad day alert*

Have had a baaaaaddddd day! What is it with weekends?!

Started off well ...

Dippy eggs and soilders (hex1) for breakfast with a big handful of grapes ...

Mid morning took kids to the cinema ... 4 small maom sweets later the film had finished (uh oh!)

Haven't even had lunch ... replaced it with 4 squares of Lindt hazelnut choc ... !

Feel soooo bad!! It's not even loads to look at when I write it down and might even only just go over maximum syns (i dare work it out!) but I think because of how low I've kept my syns all week and how rubbishy I've used my syns today it's just crap and I feel rubbish! :-(

Going to try redem myself with a super Grapefruit in a min when the kids have dinner and a salad for my dinner when they're in bed!

Pleaseeeee workkkk !!!!!

Gem

xxxx

Draw a line. You need to move on.. stay on plan the rest of the day. What is done is done but dont ruin it any more!!

Draw a line. You need to move on.. stay on plan the rest of the day. What is done is done but dont ruin it any more!!

Completely Syn free salad and veg filled dinner and a grapefruit ... back on track and completely full up! Might go to bed so today is over and tomorrow is here sooner! Lol!

I think it's out my system, Saturday cock up!

Positive thoughts for tomorrow :)

how was your Chinese night? xx

Completely Syn free salad and veg filled dinner and a grapefruit ... back on track and completely full up! Might go to bed so today is over and tomorrow is here sooner! Lol!

I think it's out my system, Saturday cock up!

Positive thoughts for tomorrow :)

how was your Chinese night? xx

It was good thanks. Tried not to go too over board but will be back on plan tomorrow.

You need to stay positive. There is no reason you cant or wont do it. We all have bad days but like i have said before.. 5 mins of pleasure or a lifetime of happiness??? Your choice.

I would say to try and use more syns in the week so you dont feel deprived. They are there for a reason, use them .. we need them xxx

Yesterday was a tiny blip in a big process, be like you say, syns are there for a reason so

We all need a treat every now again!

Using a few syns again today with gravy and a Yorkshire on my roast dinner but am defo bypassing the cauliflower cheese (even though its my absolute fav!!) and having slimming world Roasties and tonnes of veg so still on plan :)

Think the grapefruit I had for breakfast set me up well this morning

Yesterday was a tiny blip in a big process, be like you say, syns are there for a reason so

We all need a treat every now again!

Using a few syns again today with gravy and a Yorkshire on my roast dinner but am defo bypassing the cauliflower cheese (even though its my absolute fav!!) and having slimming world Roasties and tonnes of veg so still on plan :)

Think the grapefruit I had for breakfast set me up well this morning

You should have a go at making SW Friendly cauliflower cheese. The one i made was lush! Xx

You should have a go at making SW Friendly cauliflower cheese. The one i made was lush! Xx

Syn free cauliflower cheese?! Spill!! Lol!

Had my grapefruit today for breakfast, my slimming world friendly roast dinner, with a few syns for 1 Yorkshire and a splash if gravy, and then I had a bowl of All Bran and semi skimmed milk for dinner ( backwards I know! Lol!) for my hex 1 and 2)

Feel like I kind of hit a bump yesterday but figured syns are there for a reason so its not a bad thing I've used them :)

Hope you had a good day back on plan after your cheeky Chinese yesterday! Hehe! xxx

Having a very positive feeling day today! Think the fact the sun is shining nicely this morning and I bought the kids and OH a 99 with choc sauce, flake and chopped nuts from the ice cream man yesterday and didn't even batter an eye lid to not getting myself one made me feel super back on track!

Cup of tea (syned the dash of milk) and a grapefruit for breakfast has set me up well this morning. I keep reading that grapefruits are AMAZING on slimming world so fingers crossed as its weigh in tomorrow morning!! Arghhh scared! xxx

Oh and forgot to say ... WI tomorrow!! Scared muchly! xx

Dont be scared you will be fine!!

It is only dyn free if you use thr cheese as you hea. I make it hy melting quark and low fat soft cheese in a pan. Laughing cow light for example and then once it was melted pour over cauliflower. Sometimes i will syn a bit of milk to make it less thick.

Thank you!

I weighed in this morning and I am AMAZED! Even after my blip I managed to lose 6lbs! Now in the 16's at 16.10!! Wow! I know I have a long way to go, and week 1 usually is the best week as body is adjusting etc but what a boost after my weekend :) am beaming from ear to ear!

How was your day yesterday back on plan? What day is your WI? We are going to make our way down the stones together :) xxx

Thank you!

I weighed in this morning and I am AMAZED! Even after my blip I managed to lose 6lbs! Now in the 16's at 16.10!! Wow! I know I have a long way to go, and week 1 usually is the best week as body is adjusting etc but what a boost after my weekend :) am beaming from ear to ear!

How was your day yesterday back on plan? What day is your WI? We are going to make our way down the stones together :) xxx

Well done!! That is a fabulous loss!! So proud of you!! I bet you feel amazing!!

I WI on a monday and i lost 3lb! Was chuffed. You should follow my diary and we can support each other.

Of course we will be goung down together. Your not far behind me now!! Xxx

Back