Newbie - if I'm going to do it I'm going to do it right! Food diary!

For dinner I ended up having SW wedges, with baked beans, grated cheese (hex2) and a side salad, just felt really naughty even though it was all free so now worrying about Tues ... I think I'll worry about Tuesday WI every week from now on! Lol!

I had strawberries and a frube yogurt (ran out of natural yog and FF yogs!) for my breakfast, not exactly sure how many syns are in one but I'm guessing not that many and ill just lower them for the rest of the day!

Had a cheese jacket potato from a sandwich place, going to have to use a few syns for it as not sure if it was cooked in oil (super crunchy skin was a bit if a give away!) but considering the kids had a macdonalds each and I resisted a Big Mac and milkshake instead, I'll happily take the few syns of the jacket skin ;-)

Think I'm going to have SW egg fried rice tonight, with pepper, mushrooms, onion, mini corn and garden peas ... hope it tastes as nice as the take away as I'm hungry already! Hehe! xxx

Morning hun. Just checking in on you. How you doing xxx

Morning hun. Just checking in on you. How you doing xxx

Afternoon my lovely! How's the new car? Bet your loving it!

all good this end thank you, made a vegetable fried rice for dinner last night, it was delish! Defo helped with my urge for a Saturday got take away! Next week think I will try out making some Singapore noodles, how can things like this be made Syn free, it's amazing! Hehe!

hows your week going? You were super focused last time I looked :) xxx

Had a cup of tea and an orange for breakfast, was not feeling food at all this morning!

Had a jacket potato with cheese and a side salad of lettuce, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, red pepper and a dollop of salad creme (synnage!) and I had a cheeky Cadbury flake with a cuppa after (synnage again!!)

having chilli with rice and SW wedges for dinner again, it's my absolute fav at the minute!! xx

Arghhhh!! Must step away from the kids dinner ... 7 oven chips later and I feel awful with myself! :( Going to munch some strawberries in a min when the kids are sorted and then look forward to my syn free, super speed packet chilli later ... until then I'll be mainly kicking myself for bit resisting the urge to munch them!! xxx

Had a big bowl of strawberries and FF yog after my 'chip - slip' as we are now calling it! Lol!

Enjoyed my chilli, rice, salad and SW wedges for dinner, other half ate some choc after but I said no, go me!!

Had dippy eggs and soilders (hex1) for breakfast followed off with some strawberries, not sure what to have for lunch yet, maybe an omelette again as the one last week was soooo yummy!! xxx

Had my left over chilli with a jacket potato and a sweet pepper with salad, was delish as always! Lol!

WI this morning and lost 2lbs, 3lbs til 1stone down :) xxx

Had all bran (hex1) and milk (hex2) for my breakfast followed by a super sour Granny Smith apple, love Granny Smiths!

Had a jacket potato with a bit if grated cheese (synned) with a side salad of lettuce, cherry toms, cucumber and sliced yellow pepper.

Going to have a SW roast tonight, chicken breast, with SW Roasties, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots and a dash of gravy, might even have a Yorkshire pudding to maximise my syns for today :) xxx

Argh, been lost the past few days, very limited Internet as router decided to play funny *******! And all I can say is, how bloody hard is it to stay on track without minimins?! Thank god for the new router!! Lost complete track the past 2 days, but back on it so PLEASE STS this week! If I don't then I'm prepared as its my own fault!

Had SW beef burgers with wedges and salad last night (after a Bowl of frosties in the morning, no lunch, a couple of chips off the kids dinner and 2 biscuits ... !) but at least I didn't decide to wrote the whole day off which u could of easily done and had a complete Syn free dinner with cheese as a hex.

had strawberries and a FF yogurt this morning for breakfast and am thinking of making some SW fried rice for lunch or maybe a jacket potato, not decided yet! xxx

Had a cheese jacket potato with a salad for lunch, and a SW homemade veg fried rice for dinner, was very nice!

This morning we've all had dippy eggs and bread (hex1) xx

Managed to somehow skip lunch and didn't even realise until 4pm, whoops, so munched on a muller light yogurt to see me through until dinner!

Had a delicious chilli con carne, with SW spicy wedges, boiled rice and salad, didn't eat it all was waayyyy too much but was packed with super speed veggies so all good :) going to stuff the left overs in a sweet pepper for dinner with a jacket potato and salad tonight, can't wait!

Had Strawberries and a muller light for breakfast with a cuppa, no idea what to have for lunch yet, sure ill rustle something up :) xxx

Ended up using both my hex's with lunch in the form of a cheese and salad sandwich with a teeny squeeze of salad creme to add some syns to my day. Looking forward to dinner when the kids are in bed, left ofer super speed filled chilli from last night with a jacket, sweet pepper and a side salad, hurry up 7pm!! Lol! xxx

Had a muller light and grapes for breakfast this morning, got a party tonight with party food ... what a day to have it before WI tomorrow morning!! xx

Ali! You're back!

Im not even going to update my food as I was terrible and don't want reminding!!

But we draw a line and move on!!

Today is a new day :) xxx

Exactly. Im having such a hetic time atm but i am still popping by to read about you all. So i am never too far away.

Had a pants 2 days. Iv ate that much rubbish i have given myself stomach ache!!

Exactly. Im having such a hetic time atm but i am still popping by to read about you all. So i am never too far away.

Had a pants 2 days. Iv ate that much rubbish i have given myself stomach ache!!

Oh my god Ali! I have had a s**t few days again! Just not had my head or heart in it at all! But am going to try back on it today!

How are you now? Hope you're feeling better, ears are open if you want a rant :) xxx

Back