Newbie - if I'm going to do it I'm going to do it right! Food diary!

Well done!! That is a fabulous loss!! So proud of you!! I bet you feel amazing!!

I WI on a monday and i lost 3lb! Was chuffed. You should follow my diary and we can support each other.

Of course we will be goung down together. Your not far behind me now!! Xxx

Thank you,thank you, thank you!! I was amazed! Feel so good about the diet now, defo what i needed :) Well done on your 3lb, that's a good loss too! Look at us, we're doing good and we're on a roll!

I will pop over to your diary now, mines kind of gone off track from being a food diary to more of a place to have a ramble but it helps me :)

xxx

Thank you,thank you, thank you!! I was amazed! Feel so good about the diet now, defo what i needed :) Well done on your 3lb, that's a good loss too! Look at us, we're doing good and we're on a roll!

I will pop over to your diary now, mines kind of gone off track from being a food diary to more of a place to have a ramble but it helps me :)

xxx

Its fabulous. We need to keep it going.

I like to ramble too xx hehe

Morning! And what a lovely morning it is! Grapefruit for breakfast this morning, I'm on a mission to at least STS this week after my loss last week so Asda this morning for my top up for all things fruit and veg! Hehe! How are you today? xx

Had a pitta pizza and side salad for lunch followed by a muller light and for dinner i had a delicious syn free chilli with rice, salad and homemade syn free wedges, it has to be my FAVOURITE syn free dinner ever!! I even treated myself to 3 squares of Lindt choc after because I'd been so good ;) hehe! xxx

Another super grapefruit for breakfast, and a cheese jacket potato with salad for lunch xxx

Morning! And what a lovely morning it is! Grapefruit for breakfast this morning, I'm on a mission to at least STS this week after my loss last week so Asda this morning for my top up for all things fruit and veg! Hehe! How are you today? xx

Oh my goodness i need to apologise to you. Theres me going on about being ignored and i did exactly the same to you!! How has your day been xx

Don't be so silly!! Lol! There are a few threads like that, I know what you mean!

Had a good positive day today, eaten well and not had a slip up, think my 1st week loss has given me a super boost :)

How's your day been ... apart from being ignored! Hehe! xxx

Don't be so silly!! Lol! There are a few threads like that, I know what you mean!

Had a good positive day today, eaten well and not had a slip up, think my 1st week loss has given me a super boost :)

How's your day been ... apart from being ignored! Hehe! xxx

Thats brilliant. I love weeks like that. My day has been really good. Only just stopped so just about to update!! :)

Been so busy I've only just been able to get on here and post! Glad you had a good day yesterday, I've had another good day today too!

For breakfast today I had strawberries with a muller light yogurt, blimming lovely in the sunshine, summers finally on it's way!

Had egg on toast (hex1) for my lunch with a banana and a square of Lindt chocolate (naughty naughty!)

for dinner we're having spicy stuffed mushrooms with cheese (hex2) SW spicy wedges and a side salad, yum!

My new favourite find is CocaCola cherry zero! Delish! I don't usually like CocaCola zero or diet but with the cherry it's yum! Might even pour some in my ice lolly holders and freeze them for a Syn free lolly when the kids are eating they're 99's! Hehe! xxx

Been so busy I've only just been able to get on here and post! Glad you had a good day yesterday, I've had another good day today too!

For breakfast today I had strawberries with a muller light yogurt, blimming lovely in the sunshine, summers finally on it's way!

Had egg on toast (hex1) for my lunch with a banana and a square of Lindt chocolate (naughty naughty!)

for dinner we're having spicy stuffed mushrooms with cheese (hex2) SW spicy wedges and a side salad, yum!

My new favourite find is CocaCola cherry zero! Delish! I don't usually like CocaCola zero or diet but with the cherry it's yum! Might even pour some in my ice lolly holders and freeze them for a Syn free lolly when the kids are eating they're 99's! Hehe! xxx

I looooove Pepsi max cherry. But I have never seen the coke one! Will have to keep my eyes peeled! Busy days are good.. Keeps you away from the fridge. - unlike me this evening :( xx

I looooove Pepsi max cherry. But I have never seen the coke one! Will have to keep my eyes peeled! Busy days are good.. Keeps you away from the fridge. - unlike me this evening :( xx

No, its the first time I've seen the coke one and they're 8 cans for £2 in Asda at the min :)

Oh no, did you have a picking evening?? I had so much to do last night I wasn't online to kick you up the bum :( just remember what you told me in my 1st week, draw a line under it and start afresh, and remember we CAN do this, onwards an downwards :) how you feeling today? xxx

Hey Hun... How you getting on. I have had such a busy weekend. -not been on plan properly. Xx

Hey Hun... How you getting on. I have had such a busy weekend. -not been on plan properly. Xx

Evening! I've been rushed off me feet, but at home so I've managed to stay on track, even with a BBQ, bought some quorn sausages, and had a jacket potato on the BBQ instead of a bum with my sausages, was very nice sat outside eating lunch with the boyf and the kids :)

How off plan have you gone? As long as you don't use it as an excuse to go off plan later as well you'll be ok. Positive positive :) what have you been munching on? That's the thing about being out and about, can never eat to plan properly xxx

Evening! I've been rushed off me feet, but at home so I've managed to stay on track, even with a BBQ, bought some quorn sausages, and had a jacket potato on the BBQ instead of a bum with my sausages, was very nice sat outside eating lunch with the boyf and the kids :)

How off plan have you gone? As long as you don't use it as an excuse to go off plan later as well you'll be ok. Positive positive :) what have you been munching on? That's the thing about being out and about, can never eat to plan properly xxx

I had a takeaway with my friends last night and lots of wine. Been back on plan today.. So should be ok. I'm just not going to beet myself up about it - it's life!!

Just as long as you stay on track for the rest of the week you'll be fine, we all slip up, it's only natural my lovely xxx

Feel like I haven't updated my diary in ages with actual food, so going to have to miss a few days as I can't remember exactly but I've been pretty good,

yesterday I had a SW friendly BBQ,
with quorn sausages (no bun!) a jacket potato and a salad that I made with a teeny splash of a light salad dressing (naughty naughty!)! And also had my hex1&2 as a bowl of All Bran with semi-skimmed milk.

Today I skipped breakfast (I'm not usually a breakfast girl and am finding it a bit hard having a breakfast every day!) must try harder with breakfast!!!

For lunch I had jacket potato with baked beans and a salad of lettuce, cherry tomatoes and cucumber and a tiny sprinkling if cheese which I syned as I'll be using cheese as a HEX for dinner.

For dinner we're having spicy stuffed mushrooms with spicy SW wedges and a side salad. Might munch on some strawberries later as well but have wk 2 WI in the morn so having a bit of a panic on about losing any! Doesn't feel in myself that I have, and after my good loss in WK 1 I'm not hoping for much but would like more than a STS, even just 1/2 lb loss, I just need to see the scales moving!! Please be kind scales!! xxx

Feel like I haven't updated my diary in ages with actual food, so going to have to miss a few days as I can't remember exactly but I've been pretty good,

yesterday I had a SW friendly BBQ,
with quorn sausages (no bun!) a jacket potato and a salad that I made with a teeny splash of a light salad dressing (naughty naughty!)! And also had my hex1&2 as a bowl of All Bran with semi-skimmed milk.

Today I skipped breakfast (I'm not usually a breakfast girl and am finding it a bit hard having a breakfast every day!) must try harder with breakfast!!!

For lunch I had jacket potato with baked beans and a salad of lettuce, cherry tomatoes and cucumber and a tiny sprinkling if cheese which I syned as I'll be using cheese as a HEX for dinner.

For dinner we're having spicy stuffed mushrooms with spicy SW wedges and a side salad. Might munch on some strawberries later as well but have wk 2 WI in the morn so having a bit of a panic on about losing any! Doesn't feel in myself that I have, and after my good loss in WK 1 I'm not hoping for much but would like more than a STS, even just 1/2 lb loss, I just need to see the scales moving!! Please be kind scales!! xxx

Good luck xxx

WI this morning at home ... 3lbs off :) super happy with that! Was adamant I was having a STS week :) given me a right confidence boost for the diet again this week, happy happy happy :) xxx

your WI today isn't it Ali? Good luck! :girlpower: xxx

Grapefruit for breakfast this morning :) xxx

Back