Nic's EE food diary. Feel free to join and share your food diaries :)

Hey lovely! Thanks for subscribing to my diary - just popping along to sub to yours too.

Sounds like you've had a fab holiday, and the photos are great! That holiday gain will be gone in no time. Heck, I gained 4lb this week and I haven't even been away. Just had a very naughty weekend lol!! :eek:

Hope you have a great week this week. That target will easily be yours for Christmas xx

Thanks :D it was a lovely lovely holiday :) I already feel better for not having an all inclusive breakfast today ;) enjoyed my branflakes, tinned tomatoes, scrambled eggs and bacon this morning (missed my frylight!!!!)

I am learning to not be so tough on myself if I want to live a little, as I know I have the tools to lose it again!

Hope the week is treating you well :)

Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey,

Sounds like you had a fab holiday we are a similar weight and want to reach same goal weight :) also our situation with the boyfriends is similar lol (mine stays 30 miles away :( ) and just see him a few times a week!!

Diary looks fab x

Sounds like we are going to be great forum buddies then :D thanks for subscribing and I hope you have a good day!

Xx

Popping in to subscribe! Good luck getting back to plan! It's so hard getting into a routine again but you'll do it no problem and smash that hol gain xx

Thank you very much! I have enjoyed my first breakfast back home- ive missed my frylight! !

Hope you have a good day :)

Xx

Thanks Jess! I have eased my way back in with some branflakes and then a tin of tomatoes, bacon and scrambled eggs. Just going to use this week to get back into sw ways and hardcore again from monday ;)

Running jacket arrived today- looks very good :D

How has your week treated you? Xx

Easing yourself in well I reckon :)

Yay that is good. I have just downloaded the C25k app on my phone, so I can use it at the gym on the treadmill

My week has been good, I lost 2lbs last week and doing EE plan this week. It didnt work when i first tried it but this was months ago and i didnt stick with it or do it properly so hoping it works this time - it feels like it will!

I'm still going to aim for the 10st by christmas .... but i don't necessarily think i will achieve it, but it will make me work hard :)

xxxx

Just popping in to subscribe! You've really got me craving a SW fry up now! Mmmmm bacon....

Thats great :) do it! I love the fact that we can eat all these lovely things :D

Xx

Easing yourself in well I reckon :)

Yay that is good. I have just downloaded the C25k app on my phone, so I can use it at the gym on the treadmill

My week has been good, I lost 2lbs last week and doing EE plan this week. It didnt work when i first tried it but this was months ago and i didnt stick with it or do it properly so hoping it works this time - it feels like it will!

I'm still going to aim for the 10st by christmas .... but i don't necessarily think i will achieve it, but it will make me work hard :)

xxxx

Well done on your loss this week :D EE didn't used to work for me but it seems to have been treating me well for now :) I thought if I am for 10.7 in 13 weeks then at least I still have a few weeks to play with if I have any ups or downs..

I seriously need some more motivation ready for Monday.. I have had a pretty good day meals wise.. Apart from having 3 packs of wotsits and a handful of m&ms.. Not too bad for my first day back after the holiday.

Am going to at least go for a walk tomorrow to spur on my motivation levels.

xxx

Morning all :) well the scales have been a tad kinder to me today with just a 3 pound gain from my holiday!! I am very pleased with that and will be happy to just keep with my mini targets for this month (end the month below 11 and to exercise 3 times a week).

Woken up a little more settled today (had some serious post holiday blues yesterday :/) so hopefully my appetite will level out too..

I am keeping a diary of what I am eating but am also not 100% back on the wagon until Monday so that I feel I can really give it my all.

Will be having branflakes, tinned tomatoes, bacon, scrambled eggs and mushrooms this morning and plan to have chicken breast/salmon for lunch and dinner today with veg/salad. . I also brought 4 recipe books yesterday!!!! Looking to re vamp my inspiration with jamies book, the hairy bikers, thai cooking and a chinese cooking one :D I shall be sharing my recipes as I discover them!

Have a good day all :)

Xx

Hiya Nic

Looks like you had a fab holiday! And you'll get your gain off in the first week if your 100% :)
Oo get some recipes up from them books...they sound fab!!

Xx

I did thanks laura!! Just trying to get back into the swing of reality :/ don't worry I shall share any yummy recipes that I find :D Xx

I did thanks laura!! Just trying to get back into the swing of reality :/ don't worry I shall share any yummy recipes that I find :D Xx

Don't put pressure on yourself, just do it when you're ready :) xx

First time of trying omelette wraps- can't wait to tuck in!! :D xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    913.4 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Welcome back and well done on only 3lbs on for hols, that's great! Sounds like you're back in the swing of SW already, so keep up the good work! :) xx

Welcome back and well done on only 3lbs on for hols, that's great! Sounds like you're back in the swing of SW already, so keep up the good work! :) xx

Cheers love! How are you finding it all after your amazing holiday? Hopefully I will be fully ready in my mind by Monday-still a few side tracks every day but im sure I will get there!

Xx

Cheers love! How are you finding it all after your amazing holiday? Hopefully I will be fully ready in my mind by Monday-still a few side tracks every day but im sure I will get there!

Xx

I'm back on it today after hols - gave myself a couple of days grace to finish up the last of the unhealthy food in the house, and now it's SW with a vengeance! :D Really want to get a good portion of the gain back off by next week's weigh-in :) x

I'm back on it today after hols - gave myself a couple of days grace to finish up the last of the unhealthy food in the house, and now it's SW with a vengeance! :D Really want to get a good portion of the gain back off by next week's weigh-in :) x

Thats good :) there is just no point forcing it really.. As it just has the opposite effect on me!! I am enjoying the fact that I am not feeling guilty about my gain.. I guess I am just feeling more sad that its over really.. Xxx

Right ladies!! This is it... I have just had a stroll into town to sign up with the dentist and also do a little food shop for tonight, and I have come to realise that this weather is just not inspiring me to get up and run around my local field (alone) and so I have decided to bite the bullet and sign up with a gym near my uni and near work!! £42 a month for everything!! I cannot turn away from that as I can see there could be a lot of motivation there-especially the social side too. :D so that is my good deed for the day DONE!!

Xx

Back