Nic's EE food diary. Feel free to join and share your food diaries :)

Yesterdays update,

Saturday 7th September;

B: branflakes and then scrambled eggs. 2 x coffees.

L: chicken salad

D: sticky pork with jasmine rice, sugar snap peas and mangetout.

Snacks: a few mini cake bites... (not sure of syns but am officially in wind down so happy that the rest of my meals have been pretty much on plan)

Fluids: 2 litres of water, one glass of red wine.

Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Todays diary;

Sunday 8th September:

B: bacon, scrambled eggs 2 x coffees branflakes

L: chicken salad with maybe a little homemade couscous. .

D: prawn and salmon stirfry

Fluids: 2.5 litres of water

Body magic : 40 minutes of walking

Last day of work before my holiday! !!

Have a good day all xx

Sound fab today and well done for getting back to it. We all slip from time to time were only human. Where are u off to on your hols?!

Your Philly chicken sounds lovely what did you do with it!?

Also got to ask as seen a few posts now what are these pasta and sauces and what are the syns on them lots of people seem to like them :)

Wow loads of questions there lol sorry Hun xx

Heres a thread about the pasta and sauce syns :)

http://www.minimins.com/syn-values/151267-frequently-asked-syn-values-pasta-n-sauce-find-here.html

Thanks Nikki :) we are going to costa teguise in Lanzarote! Cannot wait!!

My philly chicken I just topped a chicken breast with garlic and herb philly then sprinkled a small amount of breadcrumbs and baked it for 25 minutes :)

There is a picture somewhere of all of the pasta and sauces and their syns.. I will try and find it, I believe the one I had was 1 syn (if you make it up with water and do not use the butter)

Hows your week going?

Xx

Ooh sounds lush!!

Philly chicken sounds amazing I must defo try that need to get some Philly in! :) ooh that would be great they sound fab and easy for me at work :)

My weeks not going to bad although having on of those "I can't believe I'm eating all these carbs" weeks. Moving from WW to SW is such a big change is plays games in my head haha!! Xx

Ooh sounds lush!!

Philly chicken sounds amazing I must defo try that need to get some Philly in! :) ooh that would be great they sound fab and easy for me at work :)

Do it! :) its lovely! ! Also adding extra veg to the pasta and sauce and also a bit of extra cheese (for a couple of syns) adds more life to them :)

My weeks not going to bad although having on of those "I can't believe I'm eating all these carbs" weeks. Moving from WW to SW is such a big change is plays games in my head haha!! Xx

I know... its hard to get your head around but I think im finally getting it!! How much do you have to lose? What made you change from ww to sw?

Xx

Thanks chick that's fab appreciate at you finding that for me! :) xx

No worries :) xxx

I know... its hard to get your head around but I think im finally getting it!! How much do you have to lose? What made you change from ww to sw?

Xx

No worries :) xxx

Me to just so crazy that with WW I stopped myself having all these thing and now I can just eat and eat. I've got about 2 stone to loose this time but think when I get to goal I may wanna go a but further :) I changed cause id lost alot of weight (9ish stone) with WW and it was just getting to controlling and taking over my life in a way I couldn't stick with it, my social and work environment made it almost impossible to weight everything etc so made the choose to come to slimming world and I'm so pleased I did :) xx

Me to just so crazy that with WW I stopped myself having all these thing and now I can just eat and eat. I've got about 2 stone to loose this time but think when I get to goal I may wanna go a but further :) I changed cause id lost alot of weight (9ish stone) with WW and it was just getting to controlling and taking over my life in a way I couldn't stick with it, my social and work environment made it almost impossible to weight everything etc so made the choose to come to slimming world and I'm so pleased I did :) xx

That is a fantastic loss!! Congratulations :D I really believe that it can change old habits and that anyone could easily live their lives by the sw way, without feeling like you have to miss out! I am also learning that it is ok for your weight to go up and down depending on what is going on for you in that week.. (like this week I am going on a well deserved holiday-and will be following sw to a point.. but will also be enjoying myself too!! ) I am fully expecting to put on some weight this week, but i will come back fresh and ready to tackle the last pounds. (I was aiming for 10st 7 as my goal but am tempted to lower it to 10st) I have also started c25k and walking alot more, have you been able to work out at all? I felt so lazy before- I have no excuses not to do 30 mins every day!!

Xx

That is a fantastic loss!! Congratulations :D I really believe that it can change old habits and that anyone could easily live their lives by the sw way, without feeling like you have to miss out! I am also learning that it is ok for your weight to go up and down depending on what is going on for you in that week.. (like this week I am going on a well deserved holiday-and will be following sw to a point.. but will also be enjoying myself too!! ) I am fully expecting to put on some weight this week, but i will come back fresh and ready to tackle the last pounds. (I was aiming for 10st 7 as my goal but am tempted to lower it to 10st) I have also started c25k and walking alot more, have you been able to work out at all? I felt so lazy before- I have no excuses not to do 30 mins every day!!

Xx

Aww thanks chick :) I completly agree my hubby keeps looking at my plates piled high and keeps saying "surely your not allowed that" yep sure am. It's just so easy and like you say I really don't feel I'm missing out. It's been nice cause when I followed WW I had to cook a meal for our 4 year old and then one for hubby and a separate one for me felt like I was in the kitchen all night now I can cook family meals again and my little bit loves it! :) its good you feel you can stick to it while in holiday but allow some treats its a holiday after all...a holiday is complete without a cocktail or two by the pool! ;-)

Ooh snap me and my SW buddie are attempting the c25k we did first one last week gonna take a bit longer as our days off clash a lot so only get one day a week where were both off but gonna give it a go. I did it before and managed to jog for 20 mins but then hit a huge blip (back on WW) also hoping to get back to the gym now little one is at school. I do try to walk a min of 3 miles a day more if I can so hopefully its all going in the right direction :) how are you finding the c25k where abouts are you at?! Xxz

Hiya hun
Hope that you have a wonderful holiday! Enjoy it!
:) xxxx looking forward to hearing details once you're back

Aww thanks chick :) I completly agree my hubby keeps looking at my plates piled high and keeps saying "surely your not allowed that" yep sure am. It's just so easy and like you say I really don't feel I'm missing out. It's been nice cause when I followed WW I had to cook a meal for our 4 year old and then one for hubby and a separate one for me felt like I was in the kitchen all night now I can cook family meals again and my little bit loves it! :) its good you feel you can stick to it while in holiday but allow some treats its a holiday after all...a holiday is complete without a cocktail or two by the pool! ;-)

Ooh snap me and my SW buddie are attempting the c25k we did first one last week gonna take a bit longer as our days off clash a lot so only get one day a week where were both off but gonna give it a go. I did it before and managed to jog for 20 mins but then hit a huge blip (back on WW) also hoping to get back to the gym now little one is at school. I do try to walk a min of 3 miles a day more if I can so hopefully its all going in the right direction :) how are you finding the c25k where abouts are you at?! Xxz

Hey :) thats great that it is working for you, I haven't had my head completely in it for the past week due to the holiday countdown :D (on the way to the airport now!!) But when I ger back it will be time to get into a good routine as I am back to uni as well..

I have done the first week of c25k and will probably be repeating it when I get back as I will not have done it for a couple of weeks. Good luck with it :) I hope it works for you, im so glad that I got motivated to do it.. I have been annoyed at myself for ages for not just getting up and doing 30 mins a few times a week! There is no excuse for me not to do it..

Hope you have a good day :) x

Hiya hun
Hope that you have a wonderful holiday! Enjoy it!
:) xxxx looking forward to hearing details once you're back

Thanks Jess!! I am hoping not to do too much damage. . :/ but am going to very much enjoy myself too!! Hope you have a good week :D xxx

Hey guys!

So I am officially back... And after an epic holiday from last Monday until yesterday I have hit the ground fast.. 5 pound gain according to the scales this morning but I know that will go again quickly as soon as I get back into a normal routine (which I don't want to as we had such a lovely time and now I have the post holiday blues :(. ) but life goes on and I have an array of wonderful memories of our first week long break together, the weather was amazing and the all inclusive was dangerous!! (I shall post a few pics too) the main thing is though that I am seriously missing having him around! To go from seeing him once or twice a week to a whole week solid.. I thought I'd have had enough (and vice versa) but its been the opposite effect! Must be love ;)

Next week marks the start of the 3rd year of uni and also starting my new job in a school so I need the next few days to get my head back on track, I am going to spend Wednesday to Monday getting back into sw ways and then will officially start again on Monday. I have also ordered a running jacket and will be pushing myself to use it as well as finding any other motivation I can.

So come Monday guys I am going to need to up my game and be ready to reach my target by Christmas (13 weeks to get down to 10 stone 7- am going to keep it at this target for now and see how I feel when I get there...)

I hope you have had a good week and I look forward to catching up with you all soon :)

xxx

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    867.6 KB · Views: 78
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    916.9 KB · Views: 76
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    315.8 KB · Views: 79
Woohoo glad you had a lovely time :) Yeah honey you will miss him, but I reckon the first holiday away says a lot about your relationship with someone. If you can last it and love it then its a very good sign :D

your photos are nice! You look slim in them too!
And a 5lb gain is fine it will drop off :) ease yourself back into it!

Ooh look at you getting a running jacket - good to hear that you're getting into running

Nice to have you back xxxx

Hey lovely! Thanks for subscribing to my diary - just popping along to sub to yours too.

Sounds like you've had a fab holiday, and the photos are great! That holiday gain will be gone in no time. Heck, I gained 4lb this week and I haven't even been away. Just had a very naughty weekend lol!! :eek:

Hope you have a great week this week. That target will easily be yours for Christmas xx

Woohoo glad you had a lovely time :) Yeah honey you will miss him, but I reckon the first holiday away says a lot about your relationship with someone. If you can last it and love it then its a very good sign :D

your photos are nice! You look slim in them too!
And a 5lb gain is fine it will drop off :) ease yourself back into it!

Ooh look at you getting a running jacket - good to hear that you're getting into running

Nice to have you back xxxx

Thanks Jess! I have eased my way back in with some branflakes and then a tin of tomatoes, bacon and scrambled eggs. Just going to use this week to get back into sw ways and hardcore again from monday ;)

Running jacket arrived today- looks very good :D

How has your week treated you? Xx

Back