Operation little black dress - Former SW addict to Cal Counting queen

Food Diary

Breakfast
2 eggs scrambled, baked beans, mushrooms and tomato

Snack
2 chocolate coins (3 syns) Banana Mugshot minestrone

Lunch
Chicken (Iceland sliced cooked chicken), chopped onion, tomatoe and pepper. Mullerlight

Tea
Jacket potato and beans with salad.

Snacks
2 hifi light bars (Hexb)
Milky coffees (HexA)

I do feel like I'm eating a lot more than last week, I'm not sure why... I do feel hungry, but not sure if it's just because I feel like I am allowed it all?

Your menu looks good - the weeks I've felt hungry and like I was eating loads more I actually ended up with pretty good losses! Our bodies are weird lol.

I'm glad it's 15 syns for everyone cause sometimes (like yesterday!) I end up nearer that than 10 and feel worried it'll come back to bite me when I step on the scales haha. x

Hi Jennie, looks like you're doing well.
I cc as well and weigh in once a week on a Friday.
Have pretty steadily lost weight since starting in May(apart from one blip for my brothers wedding in August, when I gained 2 lbs)
I am really enjoying it, especially as I now fit into a little black dress that has been at the back of my wardrobe for a number of years after I grew too big for it!!
I just need to maintain now.
Good luck

Hey everyone!!! I'm managing to stick to syns this week and got back into my running!

Ran 12 miles this week and so far my syns stand at 67.5/105

Hoping for a loss!!!!!

Food today

Breakfast
Egg muffins with spinach and baked beans

Lunch
Campfire stew, spinach and potatoes. Mullerlight.

Tea
Salmon and jacket potato

Snacks
Melon, apple and orange. Banana. Porridge and blueberries (dessert after tea/running)

Not overly happy that it looks like it'll be a STS tonight, or 0.5lb either way.
After running 15 miles this week and being under on syns... Disappointing.

You don't know that do you? Is weigh in tonight? You could be surprised!

Yeah weigh-in is tonight, my scales are usually bob on, so I'm not thinking it'll be much different to be honest with you. Feeling frustrated. Star week is due tomorrow or thursday so I could put it down to that, but still frustrating isn't it.

Could very well be down to star week or the exercise actually! A bigger loss might show next week so don't lose heart just yet! Good luck x

Lost 0.5lb, I'll take that due to stR week.
I went bk to sw this week, and I've felt good for it especially with running too

Thanks for the support!! :)

Wednesdays food diary
B: Egg muffins, spinach and baked beans

L: Salmon, salad and couscous. Mullerlight. Melon and grapes.

S: Apple, banana, mugshot.

T: Chicken chow mein (0.5 syn) and spinach. Hifi chocolate orange (HexB).

S: 3 marshmallows (3 syns). Hifi light (3 syns)

6.5/15 Daily syns
6.5/105 Weekly

Thursdays Food Diary
B: Weetabix with plums and blueberries

L: Left over chow mein (no chicken). Activia 0% peach yog. Fruit tub (Tesco)

S: Banana

RUNNING!!!

T: Meat and potato pie!! (First time making it, I will post photos and recipe once it's made later on)

S: Peanut hifi (6 syns)

6/15
12.5/105

Meat & potato pie
3-4lb potatoes
1lb lean mince
Dried onions (handful)
Stock cube
Salt & pepper
Put all ingredients in a pan and simmer add smash to thicken sauce.
Pastry is made with 1 packet of smash, 200ml water, 2 eggs and seasoning, mix together and in the fridge for 30 minutes. Roll out on foil which is coated in fry light. Cook for 15 mins and flip over and cook for another 15 mins. Add to top of mixture and cook together for 15 mins.

image-634591544.jpg

Back