Operation little black dress - Former SW addict to Cal Counting queen

I would love to see photos! I may take a photo tomorrow then one in a couple of months ( because I WILL keep on running and progressing ) would be really motivating to see!

I was amazed. My OH noticed it first as I went away with my sister in September, and he said I looked slim because my arms are now slim.... I took it as a compliment.

I would love slim arms. Mine are horrific!!

I'm starting to feel the pain in my legs now from my lunge/squat session last night - OUCH! x

Oh dear.... Do you find doing more exercise eases that off usually? I'm going to have at least one squat/lunge session at week, maybe whilst I'm busy watching corrie.

For the first time ever I actually feel pain in my arse instead of my quads! :) hopefully that's the jubbly bits falling off!
Would love to see some pics of the before and after arms! Oh how I long for slim arms...the mini folds by the arm pits are my actual main body hate! Xxx

Yesterdays syns ended up at 8/15, so not too bad considering I was craving the bad stuff. Plus a 3.66 mile run with the club.

Todays food
Breakfast
Egg, baked beans, RO & R sausage, spinach, mushrooms and tomatoes.

Lunch
Salmon and curry loaf with spinach, tomato and pepper. Vanilla and coconut yogurt.

Tea
Seafood risotto with peas, onion, peppers and mushrooms

Snacks
Banana, Orange, Hifi bar

Off to the cinema tonight to watch Gone Girl :) Very excited to see this!!

I'll have to log on my laptop to get the photos so it'll probably be weekend when I put them on. Running has helped massively though.

Your breakfast looked incredz this morning Jennie! Yum yum - so colourful!

Gone Girl is amazing!!!!! Best 3 hours you'll probably spend this November!

I was wondering about the club, do you still run with them much? I will DEF join one after the marathon!! I know I keep saying this but there really isn't much point joining now xx

I do still run with them. Infact we've got a girls night out on friday :)
Its such a great social thing as well, and it makes me run, so those weeks when I really don't feel like it they drag your spirits up and get you out.

I've somehow eaten 8 pieces of a malteasers bar thing that fell into my basket earlier too... So thats 8 syns gone already. Saving hifi lights for the cinema later though with a diet coke.

Cannot wait I'll let you know how I find it.

A very naughty night too last night. Cinema to see gone girl. It was fantastic and I would recommend it to anyone!!
Food wise - haribo and teasers bar...
NOT GOOD
Start again today and have running tonight too.

Haha I do that, but the girls i run with seem to hate km's and get confused easily. I find it better though more encouraging to see the KM racking up.
I think it'll be 4-5 miles? Depends what kind of mood everybody is in, although we are all going out tomorrow so we probably will do more to burn the wine off in advance lol
That sundae does sound good... and so does the mcdonalds to be honest! What did you have?

I love mcdonalds! it doesn't like me and sets my IBS off like nobodies business, but I do love the chicken nuggets and mc chicken sandwich.

I had a naughty day today but it was my graduation so using that as an excuse ;) haha. I saw Gone Girl a few weeks back and was really impressed! Been a while since I enjoyed a trip to the cinema so much hehe x

I'm just finding it so hard. My finger keeps slipping in the chocolate spread jar, I keep grabbing little galaxies and basically not counting syns.

I haven't had bread and all my meals are on plan.
One little thing that is still good. My good tonight is on plan as well so it'll just be the drinks but I don't want to go too crazy with them. I was hoping on park run again this week but I might do a longer run instead later on on saturday

Eating my feelings, feeling generally naff spotty minging and have had a cookie And chocolate already. I think this week is one of those write off weeks.

Eating my feelings, feeling generally naff spotty minging and have had a cookie And chocolate already. I think this week is one of those write off weeks.

We all have those days and weeks - try not to be too hard on yourself. If your head isn't in it then you're going to struggle more than normal but it click again. Plus you have been doing more running again which always makes me super hungry.

You've done so well Jen - don't give up now!!

Back