Operation Skinny ***** ...

hey guys ... im still here but thing have been quite tough over the past few weeks. My friend sadly lost her battle with cancer and things have been quite tough in work. I have not been tracking since i got back from cardiff but Im back on track from today. Trying my best to stay focused as I have my friends funeral on thursday. I need to try and keep postive.

Anyway im here ... just xx

I'm so surprised at how nice this was!!

Attachments

• image-569046355.jpg
    image-569046355.jpg
    552 KB · Views: 47
omg pintere$t!! (it stars it out if i dont do that for some reason!) I am OBSESSED with that thing! I have a whole board of things to make and never get round to it so its good to know that some of the things on there are as yummy as this!

a gain of 3lbs after not being on plan isnt bad at all especially as you are getting back on it. When i get where I want to be (in a billion years lol) I plan to be able to fluctuate by 3lbs before pulling it back... she says hehe

That looks lovely :) How are you my lovely? Doing anything nice with your weekend x

Thanks Hun - it was delicious!

I don't have that much planned over the weekend. Going out for lunch with a meet up group on Sunday.

Car is currently getting Valeted just now - wee mobile guy that comes to the house. I can't wait to have it all shiny and new looking!

omg pintere$t!! (it stars it out if i dont do that for some reason!) I am OBSESSED with that thing! I have a whole board of things to make and never get round to it so its good to know that some of the things on there are as yummy as this! a gain of 3lbs after not being on plan isnt bad at all especially as you are getting back on it. When i get where I want to be (in a billion years lol) I plan to be able to fluctuate by 3lbs before pulling it back... she says hehe

I have a massive list of stuff to make Kate but sadly will need to wait till pay day to make them. I did buy a few bits in tesco yesterday.

This is my breakfast today. Yummy gluten free pancakes for 5 points! I also got some of the choc shot that is doing the rounds and it's amazing!!

Attachments

• image-3564875390.jpg
    image-3564875390.jpg
    465.3 KB · Views: 35
I am indeed I will PM you my name on there... also you should follow thebodycoach... he is mental but good!

Just followed you! :D

I find it so motivating to follow other dieters and get tips for meals etc. I can easily spend hrs on there!

I've been back on Pintrest again this morning ... Looking for ideas for a meal to make on Saturday night as invited my mum over for dinner.

Rock n roll eh?

I have a massive list of stuff to make Kate but sadly will need to wait till pay day to make them. I did buy a few bits in tesco yesterday. This is my breakfast today. Yummy gluten free pancakes for 5 points! I also got some of the choc shot that is doing the rounds and it's amazing!!

I want to come for breakfast as these look yummy x

Productive wee afternoon ... Tidied out some books to take to the charity shop and whilst I was there I spotted a gorgeous watch by the seksy range by seconda for only £7!! I had to have it ... Ooooops!

Home and washed all my windows and tidied up and hung a few bits in my garden. If it stays dry gonna get the grass cut tomorrow I think!

Off to the bingo tonight! :)

Productive wee afternoon ... Tidied out some books to take to the charity shop and whilst I was there I spotted a gorgeous watch by the seksy range by seconda for only £7!! I had to have it ... Ooooops! Home and washed all my windows and tidied up and hung a few bits in my garden. If it stays dry gonna get the grass cut tomorrow I think! Off to the bingo tonight! :)

I strimmed my lawn today, it took over an hour but I am so happy looking at it while I had a cup of tea with the bf :D

Good luck for bingo x

Well didnt win anything last night although closest ive been for ages .... sat waiting for 1 number a few times!

Which is typical as Benji knocked my phone off the coffee table last night cracking the screen and I now have a half black screen .... dunno if the local repair place will be able to fix it (last time it was £50) I have a feeling that as I have the black screen it might mean a new phone which is £75 excess on my insurance :(

Phew got my phone sorted for £40 although it was £40 I wasn't planning to spend!

Spent the afternoon cutting the grass and tidying up the garden. My strimmer has ran outta wire so will have to pick some up before the next cut and the best news!!

I've booked a wee holiday back to Tunisia with my pal. Going for a week in August!! :D

Back