Panda's Slimming World.

Heres the horrible photo of me... :/ I'm in blue.

Opening his presents :) His face makes me laugh. The guys my OH and the red faced lady in the back is my mom lol.

I like your dress. Haha his face its awesome

Offering me his crisps.

Helping us open his present lol!

Last one - the elephant we bought him :)

Hi! Sorry, couldn't come and say nothing but your pictures are beautiful. Your lil boy, awwww. :D
I wish I had the balls to post a photo. Well done you. Gorgeous dress too :)

Haha thank you, he however isn't my kid, he's my Godson.
The dress is lovely but I'm i a very unflattering pose as I'm not really that big... :/ I've only just started showing my arms now too.

ahh lol well he is still a cutie :) Your arms looked okay. I want to wear sleeveless tops myself, I tried it today but was horrified by my bingo wings! The shame! lol

If I'm in public (walking to town or something) I wear a cardi but in my own garden, house or around friends I'll take it off. :) I want less white top arms lol.

Took me ages to show my arms. Still think people are staring at my bingo wings mind.

Lol big headed aren't you ;) I bet you have some fine arms :)

Went over syns by 2 because I forgot id already had my heb lol...

New day tomorrow. Going to carry on cleaning the house, organising it and hopefully sort front room so I can start ea active. Will go for a walk tomorrow also.

Still don't like my arms, get really conscious off them. Maybe i'll just get them tattooed then they can stare at them instead haha

Breakfast - 35g cereal with my milk HEA. 1 banana. 350ml of sugar free squash.
Lunch - bbq baked beans, pasta and hsm. 350ml of sugar free squash.
Dinner - Beef stirfry and actifry chips with 1tbsp of BBQ sauce - 1 syn.
chewits - 6syns.

Total = 7 syns.

Actually did it!

Garden mowing done front and back.

Last edited:
Well it seems, waiting to have my syns till the evening actually helps me a lot.

Breakfast - 35g of Cereal, HEB, Milk HEA - Banana.
Lunch - 4 rashes of bacon, baked beans and chopped tomatoes, salad but didn't eat the salad :/
Dinner - (ATM) tomato mugshot - 1 syn, hifi light bar - 3 syns. Last very thin slice of bday cake. not sure what this is, jam sponge cake online is 4.5syns for 25g and it's about 50-70g perhaps plus a bit of icing so we'll say 20syns and I'll use a flexiday for it. As I won't be having anything other then actual dinner which is meat and veg.

Feeling more focused.

Last edited:
I always try save mine for evening. I always fail haha

I'm actually feeling terrible today, motivation failing but i'm still doing okay. I've had no syns but I didn't eat the 1/3rd free in my lunch :/

1.5lb off = 1 st 2lb off so far. x

Breakfast - 2 hifi light bars.
Lunch - Slow roast beef with potatoes and carrot. Raspberrys & Muller light Peach and Pineapple.
Dinner - Pasta with chicken and bacon, paasta and sweetcorn. Banana.
Will take a freddo - 5syns and packet of crisps, either 4 or 5syns.

Work 5-12.

Last edited:
Well done with the loss :)

Breakfast - 2 hifi light bars (HEB)
Lunch - 4 sausages at 1/2syn each = 2syns. Baked Beans, skinny fries in actifry, fruit salad - melon, orange, apple, banana.
Dinner - nothingm not hungry.
Snacks - crisps - 6syn, mini malteasers - 5syns, grapes.
3 babybell light - hea.

13syns

Last edited:
Back