Peachy Diary 2! The Sequel!

Oh I'm here to subscribe to your diary... You sound so upbeat :) how long do u think it will take you again to lose 2.5 stones ? X

Hey Honey-J

Aww thank you! I have my off days too they are legendary haha! But I try to keep it chipper on here we are all in the same boat and it sucks but I just know how great it feels to be at goal and it's totally worth every bottom lip that sticks out when you have a crappy day. :)

Honestly I've no idea, I lost very quickly last time but I had a lot more to lose, I do a lot of weight training now which might also make a difference but not sure how much. So I will just have to hang in there until i shake it off :) I don't mind it though it really isn't that bad, I work in fitness so I'm in the pool and the gym everyday that keeps your head in the game.

How are you finding it so far? :)

Hey Honey-J

Aww thank you! I have my off days too they are legendary haha! But I try to keep it chipper on here we are all in the same boat and it sucks but I just know how great it feels to be at goal and it's totally worth every bottom lip that sticks out when you have a crappy day. :)

Honestly I've no idea, I lost very quickly last time but I had a lot more to lose, I do a lot of weight training now which might also make a difference but not sure how much. So I will just have to hang in there until i shake it off :) I don't mind it though it really isn't that bad, I work in fitness so I'm in the pool and the gym everyday that keeps your head in the game.

How are you finding it so far? :)
i was like 'wow' talking to myself when I looked at your pictures. I'm currently on the Cambridge weight plan i love the products but I'm tempted to try Lipotrim actually as i think it's cheaper than £45 a week?? Is that right.

Ive restarted on Cambridge this week myself. 2 stones to go. I'm starting running this week which I plan to keep up. But I do feel less bloated and my stomach is so much flatter... I just need to stick at it really.

I will be looking forward to your daily updates x

i was like 'wow' talking to myself when I looked at your pictures. I'm currently on the Cambridge weight plan i love the products but I'm tempted to try Lipotrim actually as i think it's cheaper than £45 a week?? Is that right. Ive restarted on Cambridge this week myself. 2 stones to go. I'm starting running this week which I plan to keep up. But I do feel less bloated and my stomach is so much flatter... I just need to stick at it really. I will be looking forward to your daily updates x

Lipotrim is the same £45 and I believe its very similarly Cambridge, but I'd recommend Lipotrim to anyone it helped me get a new life!

2 stones will melt off when you start running as well it's great for weight loss! I did a quick 3miles yesterday to pick up my Lipotrim supplies then went to the gym for strength training, I'm planning on a run a day even if only a small one like three miles and I go to the gym everyday already, that on top of teaching in the pool should help me. Is running something you've done before?

Ohhh I'm glad your feeling less bloated It's a great feeling isn't it I can't wait for that feeling and looking forward to my first weigh in next week when I know I'll feel great.

:) x

Vanilla shake mousse .... Slimy yet satisfying! Haha!

Attachments

• image-986130939.jpg
    image-986130939.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 20
Aww well done! Haha that's nans for you! Bless em! Mine wasn't one for baking but let me tell you you didn't go hungry!
How great has that weigh in been for your will power now! Boom take that hot cross bun! Haha!

Give it a go with the wannabe poptarts I'm not going to blow smoke up your ass and say they are the best thing since Johnny Depp but they aren't bad... and for those days where you just want to chew something and not feel as though you're trying to drown yourself in liquid they are great!
:)

i do love a hot cross bun though ha but felt good to turn it down. Haha I know they aren't going to be that good but I'm going to pretend they are :) where do you get all these ideas from?

i do love a hot cross bun though ha but felt good to turn it down. Haha I know they aren't going to be that good but I'm going to pretend they are :) where do you get all these ideas from?

Haha I'm with you a hot cross bun would be tremendous!
The ideas are all ones that I stole from others in the past, some work some REALLY DONT! My favourites have been

Vanilla shake biscuits
Chocolate shake brownies
Mint choc/choc/strawberry mousse
Chicken soup bites
Chicken chilli bites
Blended strawberry shake with ice
And most recently vanilla shake pudding/mousse

It takes me that long to make them compared to just shaking it up I've forgotten I'm hungry haha! :)

I like the sound of the mousse I must say, so I think I'll give that a whirl :) I'll have to find out how to make it, cannot be bugging you for how to guides all the time. I think I'd feel like a cheat though, not sure why. Haven't had time to make the chicken bites but I will do :)

how ow are you getting on? What day are you on?

I like the sound of the mousse I must say, so I think I'll give that a whirl :) I'll have to find out how to make it, cannot be bugging you for how to guides all the time. I think I'd feel like a cheat though, not sure why. Haven't had time to make the chicken bites but I will do :) how ow are you getting on? What day are you on?

Of course you can ask all you want hun,

Mousse is easy:

Just add boiling water bit by bit and stir until you get all the lumps out and it's smooth, and I'd add sweetners haha :) otherwise it tastes a bit feet like!

Anything you can do to mix these shakes up the better .... I just made what would pass for a bhaji out of the chicken soup one haha!

How are you getting on today I'm only on day two but doing great not hungry at all :)

Lipotrim is the same £45 and I believe its very similarly Cambridge, but I'd recommend Lipotrim to anyone it helped me get a new life!

2 stones will melt off when you start running as well it's great for weight loss! I did a quick 3miles yesterday to pick up my Lipotrim supplies then went to the gym for strength training, I'm planning on a run a day even if only a small one like three miles and I go to the gym everyday already, that on top of teaching in the pool should help me. Is running something you've done before?

Ohhh I'm glad your feeling less bloated It's a great feeling isn't it I can't wait for that feeling and looking forward to my first weigh in next week when I know I'll feel great.

:) x
no I've always wanted to start running from this year but I don't want to do it alone, luckily I've found a fitness buddy. She's doing lighter life so it's prefect we are starting Sunday at 9am.

Can you you recommend an app to use please? I admire your fitness levels. So on liptriom do you have 4 products as your working out everyday ? X

no I've always wanted to start running from this year but I don't want to do it alone, luckily I've found a fitness buddy. She's doing lighter life so it's prefect we are starting Sunday at 9am. Can you you recommend an app to use please? I admire your fitness levels. So on liptriom do you have 4 products as your working out everyday ? X

No I still have 3 products just have to up the water, which stands to reason.
To be honest swimming will always be my true love but running is great, You'll like it I think, I used to hate it but it's load bearing so great for using your body weight to contribute to losses... The c25k is great Id definitely recommend that, I had another one called zombies run as well that one was so funny.... It gave audio instructions so you'd be a little way into your run and the app would say something like "just behind a bloodthirsty zombie has spotted you and is now after you.... Run!" So you'd pick up the pace it would then tell you the coast was clear and to calm it. So same as how the c25k works just funnier.
Also if you're going with a buddy that's great challenge yourselves and have a goal in mind (eg around a lake/reservoir/park combine walking and running at first and build to your goal.
When I did the c25k it recommended 3 runs a week I did 5 you'd be surprised how quickly you can build it.

Right so if I needed any motivation at all this is it....

Vegas in 7 weeks:

Just bought 11 Holiday dresses (they need to fit)
And my favourite holiday shorts require me to have bum cheeks like ball bearings!

Oh it's on like Donkey Kong!

Right so if I needed any motivation at all this is it....

Vegas in 7 weeks:

Just bought 11 Holiday dresses (they need to fit)
And my favourite holiday shorts require me to have bum cheeks like ball bearings!

Oh it's on like Donkey Kong!

You can do it missus xxxx

Thanks lovely now just to tackle the weekend!! Grrrr! Xx

I dont personally mind the weekend actually

Little one is with his dad and I just get in with it ya know... Less energy used most of the day not taking care of a toddler lol... I'm not much of a social butterfly to be honest!!

I dont personally mind the weekend actually Little one is with his dad and I just get in with it ya know... Less energy used most of the day not taking care of a toddler lol... I'm not much of a social butterfly to be honest!!

Me either and I work Saturday morning so it's not too bad until then... However my boyfriend is a 6ft6 giant who eats like an incinerator so I have to watch him eat grrrr going to lock him in the shed! Haha!

Me either and I work Saturday morning so it's not too bad until then... However my boyfriend is a 6ft6 giant who eats like an incinerator so I have to watch him eat grrrr going to lock him in the shed! Haha!

Lol!!!

I actually like making other ppl food... Makes me feel like it's for me!!!! Haha... It annoys me when he doesn't want feeding hahahaha... I'm a right feeder on lipotrim :-D

Lol!!! I actually like making other ppl food... Makes me feel like it's for me!!!! Haha... It annoys me when he doesn't want feeding hahahaha... I'm a right feeder on lipotrim :-D
awww man I wish I was I get jealous! Haha! Proper food envy! Lol :)

Lol!!! I actually like making other ppl food... Makes me feel like it's for me!!!! Haha... It annoys me when he doesn't want feeding hahahaha... I'm a right feeder on lipotrim :-D

Aww man I wish I was I get jealous .. Proper food envy! Haha!

Back