Peachy Diary 2! The Sequel!

Haha fantastic! See Id have been having a nightmare :)

Gas isn't it.. I enjoy cooking for others... I don't have a great relationship with food.... I pretty much go through phases of not really eating.... My metabolism is probably -150 lol... I must learn to be kind to myself and eat... We all have our battles I suppose :-D..

Well another day over another at 100% I tell thee now woe betide if I've not lost on Monday! I'll hit the roof haha just for a bit more fun I have a contraceptive implant which is causing my third period this month so that better not screw with me either or I will be on a real life war path! (Not sure who with like! Haha)

Also one of the kids I teach bought me an Easter egg bless him ... It's now locked away in my dressing room! Not to be touched til after Vegas!!!

Well another day over another at 100% I tell thee now woe betide if I've not lost on Monday! I'll hit the roof haha just for a bit more fun I have a contraceptive implant which is causing my third period this month so that better not screw with me either or I will be on a real life war path! (Not sure who with like! Haha)

Also one of the kids I teach bought me an Easter egg bless him ... It's now locked away in my dressing room! Not to be touched til after Vegas!!!

Of course you will lose... No matter what!!!!

Oh my??? Three times in one month ya poor thing....!!!!

Aww bless him lol!!!!! I'm gonna miss easter by a few days only... I'll be on refeed but wouldn't chance chocolate lol

Well done on getting another day over with :) you'll smash it Monday at weigh in im sure. The implant is a nightmare isn't it, hopefully it all sorts itself out in the department.

Awww a a post Vegas treat for you, bless him. I had a bit of a moment with a choc Easter bunny the other week where I was in a shop and wanted to bite his head off haha so an Easter egg would send me over the edge so well done for locking it away.

Of course you will lose... No matter what!!!! Oh my??? Three times in one month ya poor thing....!!!! Aww bless him lol!!!!! I'm gonna miss easter by a few days only... I'll be on refeed but wouldn't chance chocolate lol

Haha thanks Curve I know I will but you know when you just have that niggling fear that you won't. yeah three in one month it's a joke is it any wonder I feel bloated haha, anyway ithe implant comes out on Monday as well so hopefully no more problems like that.

Bless him my eye! He's torturing me bringing me an egg! Haha! :)

Well done on getting another day over with :) you'll smash it Monday at weigh in im sure. The implant is a nightmare isn't it, hopefully it all sorts itself out in the department. Awww a a post Vegas treat for you, bless him. I had a bit of a moment with a choc Easter bunny the other week where I was in a shop and wanted to bite his head off haha so an Easter egg would send me over the edge so well done for locking it away.

Hey Katie,

It's been a nightmare for three years so it's coming out Monday hopefully stopping all its shenanigans as well.

Id have never bought an Easter egg for myself but when a little boy brings you one when you're in the pool to say thank you for teaching him it's a bit different so it's been put away ...but I could have wee'd when I read that you wanted to bite the Easter bunnies head off haha that's fantastic haha :)

I did my run today used the c25k app was fab really enjoyed it. I'm going to attempt it again tomorrow morning can't wait.

Hows your week been? X

I did my run today used the c25k app was fab really enjoyed it. I'm going to attempt it again tomorrow morning can't wait. Hows your week been? X

Whoop whoop fantastic! Well done! It is a great app you'll be amazed how fast you build up!

My weeks not been bad just hiding upstairs now while my boyfriend eats his breakfast, it just annoys me that I can't have anything rather than me really wanting or needing it. I'm not hungry I'm just a piglet haha! So if I have to hide out for a bit so be it. How's your week going are you still on Cambridge? :)

Whoop whoop fantastic! Well done! It is a great app you'll be amazed how fast you build up!

My weeks not been bad just hiding upstairs now while my boyfriend eats his breakfast, it just annoys me that I can't have anything rather than me really wanting or needing it. I'm not hungry I'm just a piglet haha! So if I have to hide out for a bit so be it. How's your week going are you still on Cambridge? :)
I always hid upstairs lol. It's hard isn't or I'd go in a mood with the BF for even eating lol.

Im not on Cambridge ive given up for now, I'm appoarching the fasting 5:2 diet again from today. So I'm having 500 kcals I can cope on this plan well. I'm not weighing myself until Thursday..... My willpower is poor at the moment. ( an excuse) haha

Haha thanks Curve I know I will but you know when you just have that niggling fear that you won't. yeah three in one month it's a joke is it any wonder I feel bloated haha, anyway ithe implant comes out on Monday as well so hopefully no more problems like that.

Bless him my eye! He's torturing me bringing me an egg! Haha! :)

"bless him my eye"

This is f**king brilliant I actually laughed our loud!!!

Yeah I know what you mean about the fear!!!!

I always hid upstairs lol. It's hard isn't or I'd go in a mood with the BF for even eating lol. Im not on Cambridge ive given up for now, I'm appoarching the fasting 5:2 diet again from today. So I'm having 500 kcals I can cope on this plan well. I'm not weighing myself until Thursday..... My willpower is poor at the moment. ( an excuse) haha

Stay strong Honey! Whichever plan you follow will have its challenges but worth it in the end :)

I rely on a carefully regimented system of hiding upstairs, hiding in the bath, going to the gym, doing housework and reading a book because I get so jealous of him eating haha it's crazy! Not even hungry!
Crazy lady alert!!!

Just to make things more fun .... My bf is a planner! So he is now sat next to me watching YouTube videos about when we visit New Orleans after vegas! They're all about food! I'm gonna kill him! Oh and he's eating a giant pizza! I'm going to kill him dead and eat him!!! :)

Just to make things more fun .... My bf is a planner! So he is now sat next to me watching YouTube videos about when we visit New Orleans after vegas! They're all about food! I'm gonna kill him! Oh and he's eating a giant pizza! I'm going to kill him dead and eat him!!! :)

Bahahaa you are gas!!!!!

Stay strong Honey! Whichever plan you follow will have its challenges but worth it in the end :)

I rely on a carefully regimented system of hiding upstairs, hiding in the bath, going to the gym, doing housework and reading a book because I get so jealous of him eating haha it's crazy! Not even hungry!
Crazy lady alert!!!
I'm reading fifty shade of grey book 2 your doing well hun

This is going to sound mad but I feel so heavy today like I've eaten loads! God knows why!!

Hi Peachy- loving your diary! Hope your weigh in went well today!!

Ok weigh in number 1!

And I lost 14lbs!! Yeeeehaaaaa!
So so happy with that result!

Although...
Still feel like I'm dead heavy and bloated today though dunno what's up with me.. Just sat in the waiting room of the hospital to get this implant removed I'm convinced it sends me screwy with my weight three periods in a month can't be right haha!

Anyhoo thank you all so much for your support this week ladies you've all been awesome :) xxx

Hi Peachy- loving your diary! Hope your weigh in went well today!!

Hey Joanie!

Haha thank you, you made me laugh so much this morning on curve's diary I think it was when you were cursing the wee fecker who stole your phone! Made me giggle so much! :) glad you're doing well apart from the phone of course :)

Fantastic missus you have done amazing and by the sounds of it I imagine that implant is the culprit for you feeling heavy! You will soo rock those wee dresses!

I have to admit to having a choking laughing at your butt cheeks description earlier!!

Back