Pregnant and Over Weight... My weight lose journey..xx

Happy New Year Everyone :p

Im really looking forward to what 2014 has in store....

Last night was ok.. i had chicken chow mein but had it dry and i really liked it and sum boiled rice. My choice of.drink.was.vimto sugar fred and pepsi max!!

This morni.g everyone else had a mcdonalds breakfast n i looked up the syns for a sausage n egg mcmuffin but its high and not worth it so i went without :D.. we jus got bk from Carls parents n we had dinner.. i had chicken
carrots
peas
cabbage
roastz 2 syns
mash 2 syns
stuffing - 2syns
yorkshire pudds x 2!! 9syns?!:confused:
gravy 3syns
so 18syns!!! wow!!!!!!!

i miht have my weetabix milk n banana later n cheese on toast then thats two hexa and.b!!
xxxx

45 syns used so far this week...which is a 9 day week
Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Don't know about the Chinese; I don't see why they shouldn't but if you don't ask, you don't get, I was always told, so give it a go and see.

Had a pretty up and down year myself last year; who didn't, but 2014 IS going to be the year I get to goal!!

Consultants are normally pretty go if you ring or email them so check out those Healthy Extra A's and B's.

Well done with avoiding the McD's, that is some willpower! I love McD's and I'm such a pig, 1 double sausage and egg mcmuffin just doesn't cut it for me! My mouth is watering just thinking about it!!

Did any of your friends question your lack of alcohol?! x

Well done with avoiding the McD's, that is some willpower! I love McD's and I'm such a pig, 1 double sausage and egg mcmuffin just doesn't cut it for me! My mouth is watering just thinking about it!!

Did any of your friends question your lack of alcohol?! x

i think they no they joked n.i said no jus dnt feel up too it hahaha it felt great on new yers day with no hang over!!!
xxx

I may be being stupid but how do you go about subscribing? Do you just go to someone's post? I really should get around to reading all the instructions!! xx

By writing on someone's thread it will mean that you subscribe to it. Every time somebody posts a reply on the thread it will show in your subscribed section. Hope that makes sense :) x

Hi Sammie.

I've just been reading your diary and would like to say a big congrats on your pregnancy :).

We are in very similar situations. I too am pregnant with my first (almost 10 weeks) and am petrified of the possibility of gaining dreaded baby weight! I have list 4 stone... Gained a stone back and really need to get a grip so I am continuing to stick to plan right through and hoping for the best :) I do have a diary too but I have lots of intentions to keep peering back here (if you don't mind) maybe we can be pregnant Sw buddies haha.

Xxxxx

Hi Sammie.

I've just been reading your diary and would like to say a big congrats on your pregnancy :).

We are in very similar situations. I too am pregnant with my first (almost 10 weeks) and am petrified of the possibility of gaining dreaded baby weight! I have list 4 stone... Gained a stone back and really need to get a grip so I am continuing to stick to plan right through and hoping for the best :) I do have a diary too but I have lots of intentions to keep peering back here (if you don't mind) maybe we can be pregnant Sw buddies haha.

Xxxxx

aaawwww huni yeh i wud love a 'pregnant slimming world buddy'!!
A massive congratulations hun on ur pregnancy! have u got a date for ur first scan yet!!
wow u lost 3 stone thats brilliant!! i will have a look at ur diary hun
xxxx

i felt terrible earlier sicky and shattered!!
havent eaten all that much tho :confused:

breakfast
2 weetabix hex b
milk hex a
banana

tea
jacket pot
butter 2syns
cheese hex a
salad
tuna
sweetcorn
salad cream 2.5syns
pickled onions yummmmmmmmm

full now and feelin better :D

going to take lucas swimmin tomorrow which he will love :p
xxxx

Yeah Hun our scan date is on 20th jan. So excited! I see you had a jacket spud today. Ive been craving lots of potato recently as it stops nausea!

Swimming will be great for u and ur boy :) might go for a dip myself haha xx

i love potatoes!!!

wen i was pregnant with lucas i jad.cravins for slush puppies i had them ALL the time!!!

xxxx

i jave my first midwife appointment tuesday and im dreadin.it tbh!!
Wen i was pregnant with lucas i.was over weight but not lile now so dread.t.think what she will say :( i dnt wanna wprry about it.but.i am already
xxx

i jave my first midwife appointment tuesday and im dreadin.it tbh!!
Wen i was pregnant with lucas i.was over weight but not lile now so dread.t.think what she will say :( i dnt wanna wprry about it.but.i am already
xxx

Is b very surprised if ur weight was mentioned hun tbh. It hasn't been for me. Yet anyway!! Lol
N sure all u can do now is make sure to eat healthy throughout. N ur doing that so u'll b fine. Done worry :) xxx

The only think mentioned about my weight was my BMI - if it was over 35 in my area you are consultant lead. Mine was 30.8 and she wavered saying the consultant might want to see me cos they sometimes check ladies over BMI 30 - I never got a letter.

The next time my weight was mentioned was when I had my 6 week check up with my GP and he mentioned it with regard to contraception xx

Is b very surprised if ur weight was mentioned hun tbh. It hasn't been for me. Yet anyway!! Lol
N sure all u can do now is make sure to eat healthy throughout. N ur doing that so u'll b fine. Done worry :) xxx

thanks hun xx

The only think mentioned about my weight was my BMI - if it was over 35 in my area you are consultant lead. Mine was 30.8 and she wavered saying the consultant might want to see me cos they sometimes check ladies over BMI 30 - I never got a letter.

The next time my weight was mentioned was when I had my 6 week check up with my GP and he mentioned it with regard to contraception xx

well wen i was pregnant with lucas they mentioned my weight n.i was prpb 2 stone lighter then...:(!! least the only thing is.coz i am over weight she can see im.doin slimmin.world!!
xxxx

morning ladies,

im still always thinkin of seein the midwife...like i jus said t Cai the midwofe should b a bit happier with me coz she will see im at SW with the forms she has t sign!
i gptta stop stressin.about it, i had really high BP with lucas n really dnt wanna have all that again!!! i dint feel too over weight with lucas but no i am now!!

anyway today were takin lucas swimmin! lookin forward to.it!!

todays food
breakfast
2 weetabix hexB
milk hexA
banana

lunch
SW Quiche
salad
left over rice

cheese on.toast hex A&B

dinner
chicken with.cajun.spices
sweet pot chips
babycorn greenbeans and.carrots
roasted peppers and.onions

i will prpb snack on.pickled onions cnt get enough of them :confused:

im goin t get more fruit in.todsy... i am.also goin t get sum.alpen bars but ill get sum hifi bars from group wednesday coz i dnt always want bread!

xxxx

Back