Pregnant and Over Weight... My weight lose journey..xx

Morning Sammie :)

Like you say, you are doing something about it and she should praise you for that and encourage you

I can strongly recommend the chocolate orange hifi bars :) Mint ones are ok, but you can taste the sweetener but the orange are lush! x

Morning Sammie :)

Like you say, you are doing something about it and she should praise you for that and encourage you

I can strongly recommend the chocolate orange hifi bars :) Mint ones are ok, but you can taste the sweetener but the orange are lush! x

ooo i will get sum choxolate orange ones then not too keen on mint stuff.
xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

yeh i suppose thays true!! wat does that mean then? do u not see midwife then? xxx

ooo right ok i think.i will ave t see a consultant as well not jus coz of ny weight but coz of my first pregnancy im havin another c section
xxx

got a.pile of ironin im slowly workin my way.through!! i was goin t do it tonoght but wanna.watch.CBB with a can.of diet.coke n a dibdap... The ironin song is comin out..

Lets get ready to iron
Lets get ready to iron
Get Ready
Get Steady
And iron.....Everybody iron

xxx

my dinner is.cookin.n smells delish!!!
dint stop iron until 4 and.took and.hour.t.put.away :(:(

going t have a.dipdab tonight.4.5syns.while watchin celeb big brother xxxx

my dinner is.cookin.n smells delish!!! dint stop iron until 4 and.took and.hour.t.put.away :(:( going t have a.dipdab tonight.4.5syns.while watchin celeb big brother xxxx Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app
Oooooh lovely! X

hi everyone

hope everyones havin a good saturday sooo far.. i had a lovely lie in this mornin!! since findin out we were expectin again Carls started gettin up with Lucas more which is nice :p!
we havent done much today popped to asda but were stayin in, other the last couple of weeks i dnt feel like we have stopped if honest!

Me and Carl are havin a date.night tonight.
Wen lucas is in bed.goin t make sw burger n.chips have a.crunchie n watch a film.cuddling on the sofa :p perfect lol!!

todays.food

breakfast
2x weetabix hex b
milk hex a
banana

lunch
SW quiche
rice
stirfried veg

yoghurt 2syns
apple

dinner
SW.Burger and chips
salad

crunchie 9.5 syns

xxxxx

Love date night!! I think hubby and I are due one of those! Hopefully I can 'plan' it in for next weekend xxx

lol we used t.have them often but havent had one in agesssss so will b nice :( especially with a fake away xxxx

lol we used t.have them often but havent had one in agesssss so will b nice :( especially with a fake away xxxx Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hubby is sometime happy with fake away (he can have an oven pizza) but we do still get proper take aways cos 'I've gotta live' I attempt to chose wisely then drool over his lol.
Even tho I am back on plan fully I want to ensure I still have some take aways (maybe once a month) cos hubby loves them and we both need to be happy!! Xxx

ooo yh we will get take aways still!! gotta ave a treat every now and.again!!! xxxxxx

i got loads of sweet potatoes other than chips wat else can i make xxx

i got loads of sweet potatoes other than chips wat else can i make xxx Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app
Baked sweet potato jackets
Sweet potato mash
Roast sweet potatoes :) xxx

Back