Proper alternate days?

Thanks for all the advice folks!! I am trying to get under 500 but as hubby has 600 its tricky measuring cos I can't put my bit extra on his plate! And today at school I really needed that tiny 40 cal apple! Lol

Do you do 36 hour fasts or 24? When I started I was having a piece of toast before bed but last 2 times managed not to!

My normal day would b 3000 lol I'm a serial chocoholic I'm afraid I'm Gunna have to keep counting I think.....
Then try to bring it down slowly , maybe try lowering it by 200 on your next UP day, so aim for 2800 and see how you go, its not a race you are trying to lose weight and that doesn't happen overnight, start trying to keep your DD sunder control and then reduce your UP s slightly, you should still see a loss if you are used to eating 3000 on a regular basis as the DD s will bring your cals for the week right down. Baby steps, see how you go ;)

rosierose15 said:
I've worked out 2000 for tomo it's not healthy food but I'll b happy lol

It doesn't have to be healthy... It has to be what you fancy ;-) Thats the beauty of JUDDDD :)

I managed a good up day yesterday. Up but not crazy :) this morning though I am soooo hungry even though I had toast and milk before bed. Got to teach all day including pe. It might be a long day!

Well done............I would love to be under 10 st.....it must be at least 21/22 yrs since I last was!! Hope your tooth isnt too painful...x

Woodland girl said:
Thanks ! All infected ugh ugh. But I finally got below 10 stone! Thanks to judd :)

Hi woodland girl sorry to hear about the tooth hope it's feeling better, how long have u been doing juddd? How much have you lost so far?

Been doing it about 6 or 7 weeks, would have to check to be sure and lost 5 lbs. for me that's amazing as I have been doing slimming world and had lost 2 st 3 lbs and then ground to a halt. Not got much left to lose. Oh has lost 7 or 8 lbs. it seems to work well and be so easy to do. How are you getting on?

What do you normally eat on a DD? you could still take your tablet after your food, your stomach just needs not to be empty, you could split your meals up so you eat 4 x a day then take your tabs???

Thanks, I might try that wed. I am having so much pain eating that up days are too low and lows are too high! I will see what I can do but might just abandon this week and start again Monday when hopefully pills are finished and mouth less painful! Thanks for the thoughts though, might try it!

Is it an hour before food or two hours after? Cud try 7, 11, 3, 7. 4 hours apart and don't fall into meal times x

Will try tomorrow. Just with or after food
Trying to eat today has been misery :-( cant wait until this has healed and these nasty pills are gone. Side effects can include gastro bleeding ugh ugh ugh. Miserable me
On the plus side, as I dipped below 10 stone last week I am due my treat, Thai meal out. Just as soon as I can enjoy it!!

I'm baaaaack! Nearly finished anti biotics and tooth a little better so, a dd today. Might be a tough one, but, here goes!
Have a good day all

Back