QUEEN SIZE TO PRINCESS

Two week mini challenge

Louise - 5lbs
Capricorn- 4lbs
Corsacar - 5lbs
Freyasmommy - 3.5lbs

Evening everyone...nice to see more people joining in :woohoo:

Well we have just had dinner mmmmmmmmm -I did
Sw Stifado, mashed potatoes made creamy with quark with herbs, roasted garlic and spring onions and then steamed broccoli and carrots... all for 1.5 syns ;)
and there is half of the stifado left....
I have managed to get quite a bit done on the wii (and more to follow later :D) but for now Im going to settle down with my cook books,
Hope the weigh ins go well tonight and that everyone is feeling motivated ;)

Hey capricorn. I have been on the wii too! did 44 mins today, havent been on for ages, so am gonna go on again tom! What is stifado?
Enjoy relaxing with your cook books, i love doing that too! Good luck everyone for weigh in, let us know how you get on! x

4 lbs off tonight, never to be seen again! I am ECSTATIC! Got my third slimmer of the week in a row as well! :D
did anyone else get weighed tonight?
Xxxx

Hi there! Can I join your team? My name's Sian and I'm 25. I've set myself an ultimate goal of losing 8 stone, but slow and steady wins the race for me! I've been fat for as long as I can remember - plump my mum called it on Saturday :) - and it's time to take control over my weight now, as I don't want health problems in the near future caused by my weight.

Sian xx

welcome dudette! of corse you can join!
slow and steady is a very very good way to take it!
we've set ourselves a mini goal for the next two weeks if you fancy doing that too?
xxx

5 lbs is very very respectable in two weeks! I knoq sometimes it doesn't feel amzig but a 1-2lb loss is what they recommend to be able to maintain and b healthy so you my dear are doing fine!
xxx

Corsacar well done on your weight loss! Thats fab! I told you your losses werent small or slower than ours! Do you want me to take that off your total or are you starting mini challenge from today?

Dudette Welcome to our little team! Il add your name to the list! Im aiming for 5lbs in the mini challenge too. xx

Two week mini challenge

Louise - 5lbs
Capricorn - 4lbs
Corsacar - 5lbs
Freyasmommy - 3.5
Dudette - 5lbs

I know this will sound like im cheating but i was going to use this weeks and next weeks weigh ins for the mini challenge so this weeks would come off my total?
Thankyou :) already feel mega supported by you guys! I'm sure you'll all do just as well, if not better this week :)
xxx

Corsacar your not cheating at all hun, im gonna use this weeks weigh in too! You must be chuffed, well done you, what a fab start! only 1lb for you to reach mini target!!! xxx

I am chuffed although every week I have a massive loss like this, I get worried that if the next week is a pound i'll get disappointed. I'm almost scared of this 'lucky' streak working and can't believe that it's the efort i'm putting in thats paying off!
Does anyone else get that?!
xxx

Louise - 5lbs
Capricorn - 4lbs
Corsacar - 5lbs - 4lbs off!!!
Freyasmommy - 3.5
Dudette - 5lbs

Yep, i know exactly what you mean, i think sometimes i get scared to believe that i might actually lose the weight once for and all, in case i dont, and then im massively dissapointed. If you know what i mean. I am just breaking everything down into little goals, rather than thinking omg i have 6/7/8/ stone to lose, they seem more realistic and achieveable? Hopefully!!! xxx

I know exactly what you mean, finally being a normal healthy weight is a very scary thing! Even though i've yearned for it for years, when it's actually right in front of you., it's a weird feeling, so is finally taking control of your weight!
Not that i am complaining, my losses and everyone elses are amazing, but i feel like i need a slow week just to know how i would feel?!
But then i think my problem has always been being able to live in the moment! So that is what i am going to try to do :)
xxx

Oooo, I just noticed your weight losses for the past 4 weeks - 13lbs is an excellent weight loss hun! Only one more pesky pound and you get your 1 stone sticker, yay! I'm following SW alone, but I'm already getting excited about being able to put stickers in my signature, yay! :D xxx

Hi everyone. Can I join please?
I'm 30, I live in Kent with my OH and gorgeous 16mth old daughter. I've always had weight issues but have just been getting bigger and bigger over the last few years, too much good living I guess.
I've been doing the SW plan on my own for 5 weeks now and its not going too badly. First few weeks had big losses,but the last 2 weeks have only been 1lb, then 2lb so it seems to be slowing.
Mini challenge for me would be 5lbs and I'd be really chuffed if I make it. That would be my 1.5 stone.

Like the idea of being part of a team to spur each other on. I know we can do it! xx

Evening all -Great to see the group growing -well hopefully shrinking, but you know what I mean :D

Well done on the loss Locs :0clapper:-stifado is a Greek beef stew with onions n red wine and spices ...its lovely and makes a nice change from good old beef stew :p

I only got the wii last Thursday and I have become addicted :eek: .... Im taken with step, kung fu, boxing and allsorts really.... I have done 55 mins on the wii fit and then various games as well....well they will keep putting rubbish on the TV ....

Right I will get off and catch up with everything on here...
Thats another day done..and 1 day closer to target folks :party0011:

Morning ladies :D ...

Hope everyone has got up in a positive mood this morning -and are having a good day

I won't bore you with my meal plan -I stick that on my diary... but I have done 15mins on the wii fit first thing this morning :character00115: and Im about to go and do a bit more :innocent0002::rotflmao:..
I don't know what it is but Im feeling sooooo motivated and possitive :bliss:...
My very first "diet" was SW way back when I was 14 -but I never did it again (did just about every other diet mind) - I feel like I have finally found the right programme at the right time ...
So far -in my 5th week and I haven't wobbled once -well apart from when Im on the wii :8855:.... it just seems to have clicked -Im sure that being on here with everyone aiming in the same direction will make that feeling last..
right enough waffle -have a great day everyone :D

Back