Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks Karen, you are a genius :D

I have my uses :)

You're welcome x

thank you so much! though i put on 4lbs last week, so really its 5lbs loss but still very chuffed at 5lbs :)

OMG! FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!! 9lbs is a massive amount :D Huge well done x

thanks very much everybody! second day back at work after a day off, and even some of my regular customers mentioned I was looking better! Considering I had my trilby blue and orange hat/hairnet on, and my big baggy blue sainsburys jumper I was thrilled - its difficult to look good in uniform :D going to try on my xmas dress again and see if it fits yet.. if not going to keep trying it each weigh in until it does! :p

also, booked my hair appointment for monday morning as I hit half a stone :D love getting my hair done - makes me feel like the most beautiful person ever!

Ohhh i LOVE getting my hair done! had mine done this morning at home though so not quite the same hehe ....

i get my friend who's qualified to do it.. i still feel special, and i feel a bit richer at the end of it too! :p cant be bad, eh?

9lbs!!!! WOW! Well done you! Thats super!

Good idea about the christmas dress, you'll fit into it in no time! Good idea for encouragement!

Well done on reaching your first half stone too! xx

thanks very much! :D

really looking forward to it - shall post a pic once it's done :D

hairdo booked for after work on monday.. excited! :)

well, i dont feel like i have gained or lost weight.. i hope I will manage to STS after yesterday when I ate out twice - making a pig of myself instead of listening to my body and realising I wasnt really hungry! I tend to feel really lethargic over the weekend - fridays, saturdays and sundays I dont go swimming because of work commitments etc (and also because Birtley baths has pathetic opening hours on a sunday!) so looking forward to monday as I will at least fit Aquafit in and can do my mile on tuesday if i cant get that in the day.

I have been trying really hard to drink a little more. Managing around 1l a day as I carry my Buxton 1l bottle (filled with orange squash) around with me like my life depends on it. Proud of myself today as well, as it got quiet on counters and people decided to treat themselves to sausage or ham and pease pudding stotties (i love stottie bread :( ) and I was good - i went down and got myself 2 snack packs of pineapple (on Core still) and have saved one to take tomorrow with my dinner.

I know its late so going to make myself something to eat soon. Got a chicken breast so might quickly skewer it and rub it with some chilli and paprika, and stick it under the grill. I've run out of salad leaves and forgot to pick some up so will have it with a little jacket and some tomato.

I am gutted.. i would have had it with my asparagus but i put it in the door and i think the fridge seal has gone and my asparagus has died an awful awful mouldy death *sob* :(

going to head off pretty soon too as OH's bro has popped a big fat greasy margarita pizza in the oven and it smells beautiful. So if i fill myself up before he gets the pizza I can avoid the temptation to knock him out and eat it all myself.. LOL :D

and then I have to plan tomorrows food in order to sate myself enough so I can avoid the temptation of the bucket of sweets my friend Iz brings in every sunday :( thing is.. i dont really even like them but because they're there, they're in my hand and then in my mouth before i even realise!

Well done for sticking to it yesterday hon. Put the meals out behind you and learn from them and keep on keeping on - these sort of things happen to all of us and I always say that when you realise that we will have to watch our weight for a bloomin long time, the occassional slip is inevitable.

Good luck with avoiding the sweets - can't you ask her to bring in fruit instead lol.

Thanks Karen - i could, but there are 6 of us on counters and 4 of us would rather have the sweets, whereas me and Mel (Mel's got it good - her counter is seperate from ours so the sweets are out of sight! :p) would rather have the fruit. Mel is my weightloss partner, however she actually follows slimming world but we text each other every tuesday as we both weigh in same day :)

Didnt do TOO badly today -

B - shreddies and skimmed milk
L - sweet potato w/ l.f. cottage cheese and my snack pack of pineapple
T - chicken breast skewered and rubbed w/ lemon, paprika and chilli with a small jacket and a whole packet (its free, so sue me :p) of sainsburys TTD peas and runner beans

i did have 3 tiny tiny roast potatos while i was working though.. but i paid the price.. i had stomach pains all afternoon - i find if i follow WW for any length of time, if i have something greasy (especially roasties or fish and chips) it makes me really bad :( so i have learnt my lesson.

well, off out to the cinema to see Taken now. I am organised - I have 2 sausage rolls for Matty and a packet of grapes for myself, and we'll probs get a diet coke to share when we're there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back