Step 1 Sole Source restarted yesterday

hi!

Well done on the 5lbs! when is your official WI?

im bloody freezing!!! its horrible here today, cant wait to get home and snuggle into my onsie :) with a soup! im not hungry but have bad headaches today and sooooo fanciful! I may go onto ss+ after 2 weeks, as i like to have an evening meal and it feels a little healthier. How you feeling today?

xxx

Im down 6lbs since starting on Monday - chuffed to ******* x

Hi Kirsty and Skinnybean, how are you doing today, its really cold today and not been in long, I did not manage to get on here last night as by the time I got weighed and chatted to my counseller who has also become a friend since I was on here last year it was late and I just had a nice hot bath and had an early night as I had an early start and need to leave for work at 6am.I lost 13lb and was over the moon with this after 7 days, I hope you are ok today?

Good Morning!!!!

WOW theresa!!!! :clap: that is fantastic especially as you have so little to lose any way! you will be there in no time! Are you doing ss?

Kirsty- is your WI on a monday? I cant wait for the first one!

xx

THERESA! Bloody hell, thats fantastic. you are on FIRE girls
My weight in is monday but as of today, I am -7lbs and 7 inches - 1 off tum, 1 off thigh, 1 off hips, 1 off groin to belly button measurement, 2 off bust and 2 off my back (measure pit to pit across back)
Im still plodding on, still enjoying my liquid after eights (my choc mint shake - the ONLY one i can drink but i loves it)

Its the weekend girls, remember that nothing tastes as good as "going to be slim" feels! xx

does your lady do your measurements for you kirsty?

i was 9lbs off today which pissed OH off as he was only 8lbs off and in theory he should lose a lot quicker! but i bet tomorrow he loses loads!

hate weekends, feels like so much time to think about food! have you tried the tetras and soups? mint hot choc is the only shake i have but the have a tetra and soup as my other 2, cant stand any of the sweet shakes, yuck!

xx

I do not have anything BUT mint choc shakes - but remember, Im doing a combo of SS+ and 810.
I lose a LOT in the first week as Im a carb sensitive girl (what I dont know about atkins diet.........)
Im not with a CDC yet, im using up old packs before i resign and then I can try the lovely lush lemon bar (I have some choc orange bars here which I love)
Hubby measures my back, I do the rest. Trust me, its the measurements that keep me going when the weight loss is slowing.
Weight loss is water, inch lost is fat....... :)

When Im at goal, Ill live my life on Atkins. Its a wonderful diet to maintain but not so much to diet on.....does that make sense?

The lemon bar is fab! so is the cranberry! cant wait to have them!

Yeah that makes complete sense, im going to maintain with sw, as its just a healthier way of life. OH and I have said we will diet mon-fri and let ourselves off a little at weekends once at goal! seems like a long way off though! Im thinking of maybe going on ss+ but that was my down fall last time as once im allowed to eat i then think i can pick! and little pickers wear big knickers!

i must admit i do love measuring, even when i sts i still loose inches so makes it all seem worth it! I can feel my clothes getting better already after only 5 days! and a guy at work today said my face looked slimmer, i dont actually beleive him but a nice comment!

do you have plans for the weekend?

xx

My weekend is full of year end accounts - yawn yawn yawn
I never really think about food but when I do, i just go and have a nap and sleep it off.
As im so busy this weekend, I wont really be bored.
Crunch time comes to when we get invited to inlaws for tea etc. Ive not told them what diet Im doing because I could do without the lectures.

Im planning a few poochy walks with my little dachshund doggy and some hot bubbly baths for treats AND im going to have a diect coke (which never affects my losses) - Ill pretend its champagne.

How ill you get through your weekend, love?

dammit - just realised this is a SS thread.
Im not doing that
Shall I leave? I dont mind x
You can catch me on my diary (link on my signature)

No course not Kirsty! It doesn't matter what step your on they are all as hard as each other!

i had the worst night, I was so moody just wanted to eat but luckily I didn't! Spending the entire weekend in the cinema as it seems everything else involves eating

Really hope I can continue 100% all weekend! Will feel good for it on Monday! Xx

i lost -8.5lbs in my first week yesterday and 8 inches all over.....my before and after pics really do show just what -8.5lbs can look like. So im staying with this diet until every wobble has disappeared.

Well done Kirsty- I havent done any pics since my first, may do tonight as i know they will look different and that usually spurs me on.

louise- how you getting on?

I lost 11lbs yesterday!! woo hoo!!! she measured me and i had lost 4" but i think some CD's measure differently as some people seem to have 8 different measurements! I have 4.

I have only had 1 product today then having my dinner, i know we are supposed to make sure we have all 3 but i dont see the point if im really not hungry, i take extra vitamins so not like im loosing out on them. xx

wow thats absolutely amazing both of you well done! i was getting a little concerned because i didnt lose anything for 3 days but then i remembered time of the month so far since i started ive lost 7 pounds pretty good for 10 days of dieting :) just text my old consultant too x

Back