Step 1 Sole Source restarted yesterday

Im thinking i should stop weighing myself daily as im actually finding it demotivating as my weight is going up or down by a pound or 2 every other day im not sure why maybe im not drinking enough water or something? for example on sunday morning i weighed myself and it said id lost 3 pounds and i didnt weigh since the friday before then i got on the scales on the monday and the scales said id put 2 pounds back on then i got on the scales yesterday said id lost another pound then got on the scales today and id put that pound back on is this normal for your weight to do this day to day? im sticking to the diet all i have is my 3 shakes and water but i tend to have 1 cup of tea with skimmed milk every day surely that cant cause that help!

Im thinking i should stop weighing myself daily as im actually finding it demotivating as my weight is going up or down by a pound or 2 every other day im not sure why maybe im not drinking enough water or something? for example on sunday morning i weighed myself and it said id lost 3 pounds and i didnt weigh since the friday before then i got on the scales on the monday and the scales said id put 2 pounds back on then i got on the scales yesterday said id lost another pound then got on the scales today and id put that pound back on is this normal for your weight to do this day to day? im sticking to the diet all i have is my 3 shakes and water but i tend to have 1 cup of tea with skimmed milk every day surely that cant cause that help!

I try not to weigh myself as my body weigh changes during the day and can sometime change by lts of pounds. I try to just weigh on my scales the day f my weigh in to compare scales!

I am sure when you have your official weigh in you will have lost Hun x

sorry i took so long to reply girls im now down to 11 st 4 im so chuffed :) im now on ss+ so close now, how are you all getting on? xx

Well done Hun you are a pound lighter than me! I am not doing CD any more and am doing SW I have also move my diary over to the diary section silver diaries as I can off CD! I only have 4lb to go and wanted to lose the last few pound and learn how to maintain!

Really pleased for you hun re weigh loss x I am on my iPad so can't see how much more you want to lose? X x

Can anyone tell me if eating hummus will kick the ketosis off?..i made my own..the recipe requires lemon but i mite skip it.other than that its chickpeas,tahini,some sea salt,and olive oil..

tahini is ridiculously high in calories and fat. It might not kick you out of ketosis but the extra calories and fat won't do you any good! a 15g serving of tahini is 90cals, 8g fat and 3g carb, plus you really shouldn't any any salt to anything on top of your packs

Starlitt!!thanks very much!!..i.like the taste and thinking about dipping veges with it for lunch at work..during maintenance stage..but i think i would have to really reduce a lot in order to enjoy good food..

Back