Richs diary

Thanks, all going well but suffering a bit from chapped lips, got some vaseline aloe vera stuff for it and it works a charm, only thing I'm wondering is when you're drinking water with vaseline on your lips, does that knock you out of ketosis?

Thanks, all going well but suffering a bit from chapped lips, got some vaseline aloe vera stuff for it and it works a charm, only thing I'm wondering is when you're drinking water with vaseline on your lips, does that knock you out of ketosis?

If it did Id be amazed!

Rich I couldn't live without my lip gloss I'd be suffering bug time and it's never affected ketosis so I don't think you need to worry.

Well done on another fantastic loss! You're doing it for the guys!

5 pound loss this week, so now down to 16.11 from 19.1 in the last month!

Well done Rich, great progress. Stick at it its worth it with losses like that. You are not far off the 3 stone mark now. Its not easy but think of the end result. Take it week to week and remember you can catch up on all those quiet weekends a lighter man :)

Exactly, the thought of the end result is keeping me going, the good thing is I'm never really hungry, just bored. Saying that it does make me feel jealous when I can smell Chinese in the house on the weekend!

Exactly, the thought of the end result is keeping me going, the good thing is I'm never really hungry, just bored. Saying that it does make me feel jealous when I can smell Chinese in the house on the weekend!

Tell me about it i have two kids that try pushing food in my mouth when im feeding them. Now thats temptation!! Making their toast for breakfast and having to resist licking butter off my fingers is hard :). I get you witht the boredom thing i just try keep busy go gym and clean the house etc. Takes mind off the boredom.

Mark I agree- I broke the washing machine doing so much laundry and I'm obsessed with cooking for my hubby!!

Annd the pharmacy is closed today! So decided to do a cheeky weigh in myself and the scales say I've dropped 6 pounds, quite happy with that but will need to wait till tomorrow for an official one.

Official weigh in today and was 16.4, even better than I thought. The reality is starting to hit me that I'll be at my target weight soon!

Official weigh in today and was 16.4, even better than I thought. The reality is starting to hit me that I'll be at my target weight soon!

Well done rich, its great motivation to keep going with this diet when you get a good loss like that. Even if it is the most anti social diet ever :)

Weigh in complete, down 4 pounds this week so finally down to 16 stone for the first time in years!

Well done Rich, its a great feeling to be losing weight and clothes getting looser. Keep it up and you will be at your goal before you know it.

Tough week this week with a week off work but managed to stay 100% with a 5 pound loss.

Well done rich, thats another 5lb closer to goal and while off work too. I found it hard while off work to keep track of the water intake but still got the losses. Glad you stuck with it as i know you were having a tough time at start. Keep going the end result is worth it :)

Bit of a quiet week for me but down 4 pounds, quite happy with that. Total loss of 3 stone 8!

Well done Rich thats a great loss so far. Just pick up a sack of potatoes and carry it round for a bit. Imagine that was weight you were carrying around three bags of potatoes. Good luck.

Back