Richs diary

6 pounds loss this week, lightest I've been in over 5 years (and the rest!)

Well done Rich thats a great loss. Must be nearly 4 stone off now. Great work, its tough but with losses like that its worth sticking too. Good work.

Just over actually! New having to put up with more comments on how I should be doing a normal diet or how I should eat food!

Just over actually! New having to put up with more comments on how I should be doing a normal diet or how I should eat food!

Yah got that a lot when i was on it too, along with the you will put it all back on when you are eating again. I finished up 3 weeks ago and have only gone up 2lb. Pharmacist said 2lb was not to be worried about as its water retention from antibotics i was on. Didnt put any on during refeed or week after so happy enough with that. I lost 5st 1lb in total over 13 weeks so it was worth it in the end, Challenge now is to keep it off. Im excercising more and watching what i eat along with regular weigh ins to keep this off. Hope all goes well for you.

Thanks, drives me wild when I keep hearing it. Everyone's a doctor aren't they! That's it though, providing you exercise regularly and watch what you eat there's no reason why you'll 'gain it all back'

Thanks, drives me wild when I keep hearing it. Everyone's a doctor aren't they! That's it though, providing you exercise regularly and watch what you eat there's no reason why you'll 'gain it all back'

Dont forget the other one of but its easter have some chocolate, a small piece wont hurt :). Yah lots of people giving advice and they never tried lipotrim so dont know what its like. I think it should be prescribed for people who are morbidly obese as it is a life changing diet. Key to keeping it off is regular excercise and watch what you eat. Good luck with rest of your journey.

Bit quiet around here now, 4 pounds loss this week. Getting slower now, wouldn't mind losing the belly at some point though!

Bit quiet around here now, 4 pounds loss this week. Getting slower now, wouldn't mind losing the belly at some point though!

Well done rich_ losing 4lb is great, well done you keep going the belly will go go go perhaps that's where you put the weight on first so where you will lose last?

Well done, rich_! :) 4lb, same loss as me this week. Keep it up!

Back