Saturday Weigh-in Club

Lost 5lbs this week, total loss of 5st 1lb in 13 weeks (+4 days :p).. Im absolutely delighted :D x

Absolutely cracking job! Honestly, you are an inspiration

Lost 5lbs this week, total loss of 5st 1lb in 13 weeks (+4 days :p).. Im absolutely delighted :D x

wooooohoooooo Crazii!! amazing work, well done xx

Thanks hun. I only went and lost 3 lbs this week. Yaaaay. Best diet ever!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

5lbs off!!! Bringing me to a 30lbs weight loss in 5 weeks. Im very happy. Refeeding on monday but im very scared to eay. Good luck on weigh in today people xx

5lbs off!!! Bringing me to a 30lbs weight loss in 5 weeks. Im very happy. Refeeding on monday but im very scared to eay. Good luck on weigh in today people xx

Well done Tamzy1989 :) that's a great loss for 5 weeks. Best of luck with refeeding!

Loss 5lbs this week bringing my loss to a total of 5 stone and 9 pounds :woohoo:.. 6 stone loss next week hopefully :fingerscrossed:

Thank you! Xx

O wow. Well done to you, 5lbs is a lot in a week and wow youve lost a lot you should be so proud of yourself xxx

Loss 5lbs this week bringing my loss to a total of 5 stone and 9 pounds :woohoo:.. 6 stone loss next week hopefully :fingerscrossed:

Woohoo crazii. Great going xx

I am in awe of your work...congrats hun :D xx

Thank you! Xx

O wow. Well done to you, 5lbs is a lot in a week and wow youve lost a lot you should be so proud of yourself xxx

Thanks you. I am :), I cant believe I have even lasted this long 100% it's crazy.. I just need to try keep up this motivation to finish the rest of my journey after Christmas x

Back