Saturday Weigh-in Club

Loss 4lbs this week, was really hoping for 5lbs so as I could hit 6 stone loss but I suppose I will hit it next week instead :D x

Loss 5lbs this week so happy :D x

-4lbs this week, only 14lbs left to my christmas goal woohoo :party0011: x

-4lbs this week, only 14lbs left to my christmas goal woohoo :party0011: x

Wow you're a Trojan at this missus....totally in awe :D what a thinspiration you are xx

Wow you're a Trojan at this missus....totally in awe :D what a thinspiration you are xx

Haha thanks very much :) still have a long way to go yet xx

Brilliant well done. Great to hear results like yours.

Thanks :) I have only a few more days left on TFR so unfortunately they will be slowing down soon. But no doubt I will be back in Jan fighting again :p

Just back from my weigh-in.. I lost only 2lbs this week? :confused: Seriously not impressed ha. Dont understand why I have such a low loss this week, pharmacist said it could have been the pain killers I took this week as they are sugar coated (Forgot to read the label :ashamed0005:) anyway only 5 days left of TFR :D x

Just back from my weigh-in.. I lost only 2lbs this week? :confused: Seriously not impressed ha. Dont understand why I have such a low loss this week, pharmacist said it could have been the pain killers I took this week as they are sugar coated (Forgot to read the label :ashamed0005:) anyway only 5 days left of TFR :D x

That's still really good! Remember what one pound of fat looks like:
pound-of-fat.jpg
Anyway, congrats on getting this far! You're so close now :p How was it been?

That's still really good! Remember what one pound of fat looks like:
View attachment 115320
Anyway, congrats on getting this far! You're so close now :p How was it been?

I know, just really had my hopes set on a higher loss :(.. Its been good (dare is say EASY!!), I have really enjoyed being on TFR and really dont want to come off it on thursday but I need to as Im going on hols for 3 weeks. Im planning on coming back to LT in mid Jan to finish the rest of my journey. How are you finding it??

I know, just really had my hopes set on a higher loss :(.. Its been good (dare is say EASY!!), I have really enjoyed being on TFR and really dont want to come off it on thursday but I need to as Im going on hols for 3 weeks. Im planning on coming back to LT in mid Jan to finish the rest of my journey. How are you finding it??

Well, any loss is still a loss :) Good! I can imagine not wanting to come off it, but enjoy your holiday! Where are you headed? I'm finding it really easy too, 3 weeks into it and 15lb down so far, long way to go but hearing about your success is motivating me x

Well, any loss is still a loss :) Good! I can imagine not wanting to come off it, but enjoy your holiday! Where are you headed? I'm finding it really easy too, 3 weeks into it and 15lb down so far, long way to go but hearing about your success is motivating me x

Thanks, good to hear your finding it easy. Oh I will enjoy my hols thanks. Im going to Sweden, been counting the days down I really cant wait :p Are you staying 100% during the christmas period or will you be refeeding? :)

Thanks, good to hear your finding it easy. Oh I will enjoy my hols thanks. Im going to Sweden, been counting the days down I really cant wait :p Are you staying 100% during the christmas period or will you be refeeding? :)

Thank you. Ooh jolly nice, staying over Christmas I presume? No of course not, who can resist turkey roast :p I will be refeeding on the 16th - 23rd december and will return to Lipotrim on the 27th, hopefully I won't do too much damage x

Thank you. Ooh jolly nice, staying over Christmas I presume? No of course not, who can resist turkey roast :p I will be refeeding on the 16th - 23rd december and will return to Lipotrim on the 27th, hopefully I won't do too much damage x

Yea and for new years too. Happy I wont be on TFR over there, if Im already 24/7 now I would turn to Ice there lol. Oh thats great, you following the refeed plan to the word so? I doubt you would do too much damage in a few days Im sure you will be fine ;). Im wondering how bad my damage will be from 3 weeks hols :eek: Im planning on staying low carb and avoiding sweets,cakes and fizzy drinks etc at all costs.

Yea and for new years too. Happy I wont be on TFR over there, if Im already 24/7 now I would turn to Ice there lol. Oh thats great, you following the refeed plan to the word so? I doubt you would do too much damage in a few days Im sure you will be fine ;). Im wondering how bad my damage will be from 3 weeks hols :eek: Im planning on staying low carb and avoiding sweets,cakes and fizzy drinks etc at all costs.

Lovely! White Christmas then? Haha oh dear, I know what you mean though, drinking milkshakes all day doesn't exactly warm you up. Yeah I plan to stick it properly, not sure what to eat over the four days between refeed and return to LT that will do the least damage. Aw I'm sure you'll be fine if you stick to the low carb/less snacks idea, you've lost so much that a small gain is all worth it in the end x

You deserve a break for all your hard work!

Lovely! White Christmas then? Haha oh dear, I know what you mean though, drinking milkshakes all day doesn't exactly warm you up. Yeah I plan to stick it properly, not sure what to eat over the four days between refeed and return to LT that will do the least damage. Aw I'm sure you'll be fine if you stick to the low carb/less snacks idea, you've lost so much that a small gain is all worth it in the end x

You deserve a break for all your hard work!

Oh I hope so :D Going to buy my snow gear tomorrow so really hoping for a white christmas. Im sure everything in moderation would ok but I would try cut down on the carbs or go for the healthy ones like brown rice/pasta etc. That might help avoid the carb headache when coming back to LT. Oh I coudnt gain weight I wouldnt forgive myself because I have come so far and dont want to sabotage myself.

Oh I hope so :D Going to buy my snow gear tomorrow so really hoping for a white christmas. Im sure everything in moderation would ok but I would try cut down on the carbs or go for the healthy ones like brown rice/pasta etc. That might help avoid the carb headache when coming back to LT. Oh I coudnt gain weight I wouldnt forgive myself because I have come so far and dont want to sabotage myself.

I hope you have a great time! Thanks for the advice:) Ah I understand, well hopefully you will STS x

I'm part of the Saturday club. Only started last week so had my first weigh in today- lost 8.5lbs!! Made up! xxx

Back