Saturday Weigh-in Club

I'm part of the Saturday club. Only started last week so had my first weigh in today- lost 8.5lbs!! Made up! xxx
Wow congratulations! Keep at it xx

Lost 5.5lbs this week which makes it 1 stone in exactly 2 weeks! Made up.

Hmm is there nobody part of Saturday club anymore? Well my first week done and dusted and lost 9lbs. Very happy with that, onward and downward :D

Hmm is there nobody part of Saturday club anymore? Well my first week done and dusted and lost 9lbs. Very happy with that, onward and downward :D

Well done crazii thats amazing. My first weigh in is tuesday im so excited xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done crazii thats amazing. My first weigh in is tuesday im so excited xxx

Thank you! The first week weight-in is always so exciting, Cant wait to hear your results :)

Well I lost 9lb crazii. Really pleased giddy now for next tuesday. How r u gettin on?? X

Well I lost 9lb crazii. Really pleased giddy now for next tuesday. How r u gettin on?? X

Wow well done Gemsy, I bet your delighted with a 9lb loss I know I was:).. I cant wait for my weigh-in Saturday! I really want the rest of this weight off and fast

Thanks crazii
I was made up
I feel for you...2 stone left for me n feels like a life time away. Lol.
Xxx

Lost 4lbs today, Happy with that :)... I think this time round on LT my loses are a lot slower.

Aw well done crazii. Thats a brill loss. Im in the same boat I dont weigh till friday I was getting fed up so I jumped on the scales this morn n Ive lost 3lb I want to lose a stone a week for the hell we go thru on this diet lol. Its coming off so its better than a pound
Keep going xxx

Aw well done crazii. Thats a brill loss. Im in the same boat I dont weigh till friday I was getting fed up so I jumped on the scales this morn n Ive lost 3lb I want to lose a stone a week for the hell we go thru on this diet lol. Its coming off so its better than a pound
Keep going xxx

Thanks Gemsy. Haha I don't have a scales at home so I have no choice but to wait a whole week, by Thursday I'm fed up and hoping for Saturday to come quicker lol :p 3lbs is brill well done!! How long have you been on LT and how much have you lost so far?

Hey. I get weighed on tuesday which will be the start of week 3. I lost 9lb wk 1 then ive just weighed n ive lost 5lb which is a stone in two weeks. Im thrilled with that. Im staying on till 21st june so another 6 weeks to go. Im hoping ill be 9st 9lb by then. I have a wedding that weekend so ill refeed and then start weight watchers to maintain forever lol.
Were all doing so well arent we? This forum has got me thru tho
How bout you wats your goal n loss etc?? Xx

start weight 12.2 current weight 11.7

Hey. I get weighed on tuesday which will be the start of week 3. I lost 9lb wk 1 then ive just weighed n ive lost 5lb which is a stone in two weeks. Im thrilled with that. Im staying on till 21st june so another 6 weeks to go. Im hoping ill be 9st 9lb by then. I have a wedding that weekend so ill refeed and then start weight watchers to maintain forever lol.
Were all doing so well arent we? This forum has got me thru tho
How bout you wats your goal n loss etc?? Xx

start weight 12.2 current weight 11.7

I'm planning to come off TFR on the 7th of June so 4 and half weeks then 1 week refeed left for me :) Im hoping to be around the early 13's or lower by the time Im refeeding then join slimming world or something like that to lose the rest/maintain.

Well to date Ive lost 8 stone, 22st 8lbs to 14st 8lbs..(I'm probably less because I don't weigh during the week only have my 'official' weigh-ins to go by) Originally I planned on being 9st something but I think I might look too gaunt. I'm going to see what I look and feel like as I lose the weight and just stop when Im happy x

Omg crazii as if youve lost 8st. Well bloody done. Youve got some will power in you. Jeeeees
Were gunna both be stopping around the same time then hun eeeek bet we look fab!
Im going to WW as soon as refeeds finished to lose the rest too
Wow wow 8st :what:

start weight 12.2 current weight 11.2

Omg crazii as if youve lost 8st. Well bloody done. Youve got some will power in you. Jeeeees
Were gunna both be stopping around the same time then hun eeeek bet we look fab!
Im going to WW as soon as refeeds finished to lose the rest too
Wow wow 8st :what:

start weight 12.2 current weight 11.2

Haha you will look fab but I will still be classed as overweight when I finish refeed :(..

I know 8 stone is a great loss, people keep staying it to me but I find it really hard to any difference. I think losing the weight too fast has effected me mentally lol , I still see myself as 22stone which is difficult because I've worked so hard.

Back