Saturday Weigh-in Club

Yey....you'll be hitting the 17s before you blink! I've been struggling recently and feeling so sorry for myself but since Monday this week, I've been feeling so much better and feel more positive. It could be that I'm a little over half way now & I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel but it's just a glimpse and not the end yet so I'm soldiering on. Heres to a great next week for us all :)

Well done kellie1983 on your fab 12 lbs weight loss you must be feeling great

I lost 3 pounds today (it was almost 4 - but we called it 3). :bliss:

I do feel a lot better for the amount I have lost over the months. I look better too. I got 2 bargains today - a cardigan and jumper in a shop for £10. I think it is nice to treat myself - and I know the cardigan and jumper would have been too tight in August.

Well done Moon and a lovely treat too. I always do that with my pounds every week, round it down that way you know you'll have at least a 1lb loss the week after! (That's my logic anyway!)

Brilliant, Moonagedaydream! :) Well done.

I had yet another slip up but still determined to never give up so I've been 100% this week and will be weighing in this Saturday too.

Well done Moonagedaydream, 4lbs is a brilliant weight loss. What is your target weight, how far off are you?

Well done Yellowunbrella, 7lb (half a stone) in just 1 week, you must feel really happy. Good luck for week 2, keep focused.

Well done everyone so far.

I don't know exactly what weight I want to get down to. I want to get under 11 stone and keep losing until I feel I am as low as I want to get. I don't want to stop too early - you put a little back on when you eat food so I want to still feel good when a bit goes on. I think I will see how long the chemist will allow me to do it.

Back