Saturday Weigh-in Club

Well done moonagedaydream on your 4lbs today and overall on being down 4 stone you must be feeling great

Wow well done on 4lb & 4st weight loss Moonagedaydream,fantastic achievement.

I keep my shakes cold.

I lost 4 lbs today! :party0011::party0011::party0011:

Which means I have now lost 4 stone! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Well done moonagedaydream great loss! Usually I have mine cold too. But I ve tried hot water with chocolate shake and added some sweetner it tastes nice ! Good luck n great work :)

I am really pleased with my achievement so far. I am getting told I look much better for my weight loss. I have shape to my face, I can fit in clothes I haven't been able to for some time. I feel better too.

It is tough but worth it. I am trying to decide what to do with my hair and give myself a makeover!

Of course I am still on TFR 100% and when I reintroduce food that will be hard. I don't want to make myself ill or put weight back on. Stabilising my weight at a healthy level in the longer term is my goal.

Well done Moonagedaydream, 2lb is a good loss and you're almost at your goal which is fab x

Well done moonagedaydream on the 2lb weightloss you must be feeling great

Yes - I feel lots better and look better too. :) I want to reintroduce the food soonish I think. I want to try to stay healthy and maybe continue to lose a little before stabilising. I don't want to try to get my weight too low though - I want to be able to maintain it in the long term. ;)

Hey my first Saturday weigh in switching from a Tuesday night to a Saturday morning and since my last weigh in 3 days ago, I've lost 5lb!!!!

Sooo happy as this brings me to just 3lbs away from 5st weight loss.

Oh WOW!!!! Well done Ms R what a STUNNING result taking you soooo close to target. You must be over the moon :) :) :)

Hey my first Saturday weigh in switching from a Tuesday night to a Saturday morning and since my last weigh in 3 days ago, I've lost 5lb!!!!

Oh ms r I am so happy for you if anyone should be getting such great results it is you I have never seen anyone more determent to get to there goal then you and the support you give to others is just brill hugs and kiss you really really or great
Michelle

Oh My Bloody God!!!!! That's a fantastic loss!!! I was hoping weighing in the morning would make a difference but flipping heck! I had to read that twice!!! Look at your weight Mrs, in to the 10's next week! Well done.

I lost nothing this week. I do think I have struggled with drinking cold water this week and am possibly constipated too.

Next week is my last week on TFR and then onto maintenance. I hope I can continue to lose a bit on maintenance but I shall have to see how it works - as I feel I could still do with losing a little bit more.

Fantastic! So pleased for u x

I lost nothing this week. I do think I have struggled with drinking cold water this week and am possibly constipated too.

Next week is my last week on TFR and then onto maintenance. I hope I can continue to lose a bit on maintenance but I shall have to see how it works - as I feel I could still do with losing a little bit more.

Oh no, really tough week for you x
I've seen lots of people on here not lose or lose very little one week, and have a good loss the next, so fingers crossed for next week for you. I'm also struggling with water intake and constipation this week. Trying to drink more tea to compensate. You have done brilliantly with your losses already x

Well done Ms R. Nearly 5 stone weight loss!how fantastic is that,you have done so well.:dancing_snowman:

Oh no, really tough week for you x
I've seen lots of people on here not lose or lose very little one week, and have a good loss the next, so fingers crossed for next week for you. I'm also struggling with water intake and constipation this week. Trying to drink more tea to compensate. You have done brilliantly with your losses already x

Yes. I hope being more active this week will help me lose a bit this week. I also hope I can continue to lose a little more when I start on maintenance. We'll see.

A BIG hank you to all who have commented on my weigh in result. I was sooo happy with my 5lb loss and now at least I know exactly what I weigh without water weight and I can compare to last time I did the diet so I'm not too far off my target now which I may just achieve for Christmas. I actually caught sight of myself in a long mirror today when I wasn't intending to and I did get quite a shock, I actually thought I look skinny!!!! I have again gone more or less straight from a size 12 to a size 10 in a matter of 2 weeks so now I have lots of clothes to wear that I'd kept from the last time I did the diet and was this slim. It feels so great to be able to wear nice clothes again.

I will be having my final pictures taken is week so once I sort them out with all the others I've had taken every 4 weeks while I've been on this diet, I'll share them with you, hopefully they will help to motivate others.

Back