Saturday Weigh in

Hehhe, sorry but this makes me laught. I dont like hornets either but now far from home they seems so dear , lol.
Yes it hurts when bite ( is bite the right word ?) but moslty they are not agressive.
And dont worry about nest, im sure its no where near your house. They just come on sweets :) Like when you bo strawberry jem , nämm- nämm :)

And i find mosquitos more annoing and "parm" not sure how its in english, but parm's dam when they bite , you just want to cry. Lol - welcome summer

Sorry for this comment but im so glad to see someone from estonia in here. :D

Mmmm, thanks for that. I think I know what you mean by parm, they are like flies that bite - very strange. I had no idea about the mosquitos until we moved here, honestly thought it was a problem for hot countries. We get so many things flying into the roof of our house, I never go into the loft in summer.

I had a nightingale (ööbik) singing away in the garden yesterday, it was so beautiful.

OK ladies, guess we are setting goals for the end of June, I will aim for 12st 7lbs by the end of June, anything lower is a bonus, so that's 8lbs in 7 weeks.

Last edited:
So how is everyone and how have you been last week ? Im myself had very busy week and ended up eating wrong things too many times. Still manage to be on plan and hope to get my 3 st award tomorrow :) it will be close tho :p

Good luck to everyone and we'll see tomorrow how we been :)

So how is everyone and how have you been last week ? Im myself had very busy week and ended up eating wrong things too many times. Still manage to be on plan and hope to get my 3 st award tomorrow :) it will be close tho :p

Good luck to everyone and we'll see tomorrow how we been :)

Hi, ive been really good this week, only had all 15 syns on sat and sun and under 10 syns the rest of the week. I really hope I've lost :) best of luck for your 3 stone award, you've done amazing :) I'm hoping for my half stone award sometime soon xx

Hi, I've had a busy week this week. My Mother in law has flown in to visit us and brought soooooo many sweets for the children. I have nibbled on a couple of bad things, but not too bad as I have lost 2lb this week :D, which means I am down to the next stone bracket (one more 1lb and I will have lost a stone) :party0023:

Hope you have done well too xx

Hi, I've had a busy week this week. My Mother in law has flown in to visit us and brought soooooo many sweets for the children. I have nibbled on a couple of bad things, but not too bad as I have lost 2lb this week :D, which means I am down to the next stone bracket (one more 1lb and I will have lost a stone) :party0023:

Well done! :happy036: I'm just getting ready to go to WI now, nervous!

Well done. I know its so hard to stay away from sweets when they already in house :) and almost stone gone, wow tubli.

Hi, ive been really good this week, only had all 15 syns on sat and sun and under 10 syns the rest of the week. I really hope I've lost :) best of luck for your 3 stone award, you've done amazing :) I'm hoping for my half stone award sometime soon xx

You have done so well. Im sure you done well. Cant wait to hear :) fingers x'ssed here :)

You have done so well. Im sure you done well. Cant wait to hear :) fingers x'ssed here :)

1.5 off :) I am happy with it but have been so good so may expected a little bit more, my consultant said because I've been training for a run it may be to do with muscle and I've not been having a lot of syns so it may be that I'm not eating enough :eek:, so I'm back on eating a bit more this week haha :eating:

And I got my 3st award , yey - in 14 weeks i have lost 3st and 1 pound.

Feel really happy atm. Im so glad we moved to uk and I can be part of sw. I feel this is my way to slim down once and for all.
Pls remaind me this part if i should start slipping :D

13 pounds to go to my next target. Im so happy.

And I got my 3st award , yey - in 14 weeks i have lost 3st and 1 pound.

Feel really happy atm. Im so glad we moved to uk and I can be part of sw. I feel this is my way to slim down once and for all.
Pls remaind me this part if i should start slipping :D

13 pounds to go to my next target. Im so happy.

MASSIVE CONGRATS! :happy036: 3st award is amazing!

1.5 off :) I am happy with it but have been so good so may expected a little bit more, my consultant said because I've been training for a run it may be to do with muscle and I've not been having a lot of syns so it may be that I'm not eating enough :eek:, so I'm back on eating a bit more this week haha :eating:

Hehehh- dont worry. I was good one week had classes and gym and gained 6 pounds !!! But next week lost 8 :)

And i did change my foods a little. I belive i had to many potaties and i changed some for beans. Red meat to chicken and left of wine :p

1,5 is maasive well done. Cz

Hehehh- dont worry. I was good one week had classes and gym and gained 6 pounds !!! But next week lost 8 :)

And i did change my foods a little. I belive i had to many potaties and i changed some for beans. Red meat to chicken and left of wine :p

1,5 is maasive well done. Cz

Thanks :) it's crazy how weight can work when you the you have done good :) I'm veggie but just went and got syn free Linda McCartney and quorn sausages to have :) going to have bangers and mash tonight with beans and some superfree veg. :eating:

Well done to both of you, what a good week for us all again. We are the Saturday stars at the moment :)

Well done to both of you, what a good week for us all again. We are the Saturday stars at the moment :)

Thanks, go team Saturday :happy036:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Suedefan

Thanks, go team Saturday :happy036:

We are , we are =) and im glad to be here =)

Good morning, and what a fine (if very hot) morning it is here. 2 lb off so that's just over 1st for me now :D

Hope you have had a good week too :)

Well done :) palju nne. You have nice weather in eesti right now, enjoy it- until it last :) but I wish I could enjoy it too.

Now, about my week. :D ( can you see all 52 or how many teeth we have in my smile )

5,5 pounds off this week. Only 0,5 pound missing from 3,5 stone award. Wow, wow - I tell you. Honest , I did try and was on plan more then few last week. But 5,5 -wow. My mini goal is 20 pounds this month. I was slimmer of the month last month , with 20 pounds. Want to repeat the 20 pound thing. So , seems little motivation and im moving the right way :)
Yey

Im so happy.

Well done everyone :)

only 1lb off for me its week, but it's a loss and it's THAT week of the month haha :eat:

Hey, how are everyone doing today?
I had fab in total. But i did work hard this week. Was hard to get weight down but lost 4,5 pound and got 3 awards today. So happy.
Slimmer of the week, slimmer of the month (20 pound) and 3,5 stone.
Happy happy happy

Back