Saturday Weigh in

Hey, how are everyone doing today?
I had fab in total. But i did work hard this week. Was hard to get weight down but lost 4,5 pound and got 3 awards today. So happy.
Slimmer of the week, slimmer of the month (20 pound) and 3,5 stone.
Happy happy happy :D

Hey, how are everyone doing today?
I had fab in total. But i did work hard this week. Was hard to get weight down but lost 4,5 pound and got 3 awards today. So happy.
Slimmer of the week, slimmer of the month (20 pound) and 3,5 stone.
Happy happy happy :D

Well done Destamia :) you certainly loose some big numbers. I did not do so well this week and lost nothing, oh well at least it's not a gain :sigh:. My little girl graduated from lasteraid (nursery) on Friday, so the big piece of celebration cake I had last night and this morning will not help with the weight, but is was so good (Eesti Pager :))

How about you Beckieee?

what cake was it Annie ? Love Eesti pagar and big grats on ending one road and starting new one. She must be waiting for school to start , pool girl - have no idea ;P and you must be so proud ema =) after all this not to gain is perfect =) Dont worry, it will be better next week. Plus I hear weather is not so good atm too , warm drink and cake , hmmm

what cake was it Annie ? Love Eesti pagar and big grats on ending one road and starting new one. She must be waiting for school to start , pool girl - have no idea ;P and you must be so proud ema =) after all this not to gain is perfect =) Dont worry, it will be better next week. Plus I hear weather is not so good atm too , warm drink and cake , hmmm

Valge glasuuri-pohlatort - yum yum.

I am so proud of her. She is going to spend Juuni ja August lasteraias as she needs to communicate more (they think she knows lots of Estonian, but is too shy to speak much). She needs to be round Estonian speakers as much as possible (I could do to go too :)). I think I will download some Estonian children's songs and play them until the children are singing them all the time. Maybe I should download some for me - I think Tanel Padar and The Sun are my kind of music, do you have any suggestions?

Congratulations on all the losses :talk017:

I will be joining you all from tomorrow for re-boot number 1346350 (sure feels like it!)

Hoping for a good starting weight.

Best wishes for everyone tomorrow :)

Hello all, welcome Rhino :). I've not been an angel recently, and decided I needed a boost. I did not take any measurements when I started this diest (other than my weight of course). I found an old diary from last year where I was only 2 lb lighter than when I started this diet it had a list of measurements.

So here goes - since starting this diet, I have lost:

9cm from my waist
5cm from my back (measured just under my arms)
9cm from my back/bust
4cm from my thigh
My arms are still the same - must be all that muscle :D

Here's to loosing some weight tomorrow, please body - forgive me for the chocolate mints and ice-cream I ate last night :eek:

Congratulations on all the losses :talk017:

I will be joining you all from tomorrow for re-boot number 1346350 (sure feels like it!)

Hoping for a good starting weight.

Best wishes for everyone tomorrow :)

Welcome

Annie - pohlatort sounds fab ;)
I guess estonian songs could help. I myself are from two language family and I dont think you need to worry so much . In school all will be find. Children learn fast =) And when you get your first AABITS in 1'st of septeber you can start learning together =) I bet you more excited then she is. But songs are not bad idea and some children movies , we have so many good estonian movies - nukitsamees, arabella mereröövli tütar, karoline kuningatütar ( this is so so good and music is magical ) look up for Olav Ehala music in youtube- hes bessed with talent . And about you . well Tanel Padar is one and only :p Im not listening myself so much estonian music but maybe you would like RUJA songs. They classic. I was thiking who would be good to listen , but I really dont know what to say more then Ruja. I myself like more of 90 s music , takes me back to my teen years :p

Anyway - how are everyone feeling about tomorrow ? I have been bad girl this week . Too many cheesecakse for one week :p Im sure I have + 2 pounds, if Im lucky I will be the same . Have worked out a lot , who knows, maybe , maybe.. :D

Best of luck to everyone

Hello all, welcome Rhino :). I've not been an angel recently, and decided I needed a boost. I did not take any measurements when I started this diest (other than my weight of course). I found an old diary from last year where I was only 2 lb lighter than when I started this diet it had a list of measurements.

So here goes - since starting this diet, I have lost:

9cm from my waist
5cm from my back (measured just under my arms)
9cm from my back/bust
4cm from my thigh
My arms are still the same - must be all that muscle :D

Here's to loosing some weight tomorrow, please body - forgive me for the chocolate mints and ice-cream I ate last night :eek:

I m sorry I did not take measure when I just started. I did it some time ago , but so far no changes :p
But I know I have changed a lot - Did new photos yesterday and wow , its crazy how far I have come . Cant wait to see measures changing too ;)

Morning all, it's quite fresh outside this morning, which is so good as I've been melting all week. I love sunny days, but like a bit of a breeze so I can breath too :).

Hope you have all done well this week. I have lost 2lb, so I am really happy. If I loose another 3, I'll be nearer the 11's than the 13's - so that will feel so good :bliss:

I am having to watch myself, the night time nibbles are coming back after all this time, so I may have to do phase 1 of the diet again if it carries on, but saying that - it's Saturday and a beer is in order today :7834:

Well done Annie :)
I myself had to face +0,5 pounds , kind of knew this will happen. Im glad its only 0,5 - heheh, will do better next week. But then again its my first wedding anniversary this week. So cake and wine will be there :p heheh, we will see

I lost 2.5lbs today unexpectedly :eek: so 8 in total and half stone award :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    510.2 KB · Views: 33
Well done Beckieee, well done jojo14.

Destamia - thanks for all the advice (only just saw the reply). As far as the weight loss goes, like you say - as least it was only .5 and you were expecting it. You've lost so much already, sure you'll be back on track soon. Enjoy your wedding anniversary :0chacha:

So tomorrow is walk of shame - again. Hahah. Not that Im suprised but would love to be suprised and see weight loss on scale. Hec - i would be more then happy to see same number then last week :)
But I must say no to cakes and nice cold drinks. ( read; not water )

Hope everyone else have more will-power then I had have for last two weeks.

Im hoping for 2lb a loss! But I've been a bit naughty this week so even a lb and I'll be happy I guess.

I too was expecting a gain this week. I have to stop letting my treats on a Saturday, follow into Sunday. I have managed to stay away from the nice cold drinks that are not water since last weekend. I think the need for them is related to the sun shining and I have not had that problem, lots of rain = tea and coffee.

I am still really enjoying the food on this diet and not missing the bad stuff, but that is probably because I am having some on a weekend and I think, drastically slowing down my weight loss.

So - 1 lb off for me this week. A lb is good, it's a loss, but I think I am in one of those - I want to be thin NOW moods. Time to give myself a kick up the bum, realise how much I have lost so far, it does take time and one day, I will get back into my size 10 jeans.

Hope you all have a nice surprise of a loss, but if not - let's all keep at it, we can do this xx

Back