ProPoints Say goodbye to chubz

Are u up to much this evening? X

Not really Hun. Just about to have something to eat then watch corrie. I might get my mum to come to sainsburys with me. I like having a mooch around supermarkets :). How about you? Got much planned for you and the little one?

Not really Hun. Just about to have something to eat then watch corrie. I might get my mum to come to sainsburys with me. I like having a mooch around supermarkets :). How about you? Got much planned for you and the little one?

Awwwww I love Supermarket Shopping, particular late at night so I can get the bargains! X Poppy has just gone to bed so a night in front of TV for me :) x

Awwwww I love Supermarket Shopping, particular late at night so I can get the bargains! X Poppy has just gone to bed so a night in front of TV for me :) x

I like it because its nice and quiet you can have a good look lol

Ahh nice little relax for you then!

I like it because its nice and quiet you can have a good look lol

Ahh nice little relax for you then!

Yep :) Telly is rubbish as always though!!! X

Yep :) Telly is rubbish as always though!!! X

It is ill prob watch corrie then have a browse on the Internet or go shopping. Isn't my life exciting :p. xx

It is ill prob watch corrie then have a browse on the Internet or go shopping. Isn't my life exciting :p. xx

More exciting than mine ;-) I don't watch any soaps!x

Hello ladies!

I've had a really good day today!
I think because I was so convinced I was going to have a gain today at weigh in,I was so relieved when I actually did stay the same.

Came home from group and had 2 weetabix and a banana. I only count my milk if I've had cereal or porridge

So thats 6 points.

Me and my mum then took my brother to pick up his new wheelchair. He's been waiting for it for ages so he's really happy to have a the new one now :)

When we came home me and mum shared a pitta bread and a packet of turkey
3points
Packet of quavers 2points
Ww yoghurt 1point.
I had some fruit too :)

We then went for a walk around cardiff bay. It works out to be 6 miles in total there and back. We walk to the one end sit down and get a coffee or something. So mum had a hot chocolate. James had tea and a muffin and I had callippo shots as they were 1point.

When I got in I had a weight watchers peanut bar. 2 points and some Special K cracker crisps. 2pp

Just had my dinner and it was gorgeous! A chicken breast burger and rosemary potatoes.
Chicken breast 3pp
Bun 5pp
Cheese slick 1 pp
200g potatoes 4 pp

So that's 30/37 dailies used

8 activity points earned so far I will have 10 by the end of today though :)

Ill probably have a chocolate bar or ice cream for 3 or 4 points if I'm not full from tea in an hour

Hope everyone has had a nice day today :) xx

Your day sounded lovely Sweetie, I didn't realise Calypso Shots were only 1pp? That's a bargain! X

Your day sounded lovely Sweetie, I didn't realise Calypso Shots were only 1pp? That's a bargain! X

It was really enjoyed it :)

I thought they'd have been about 3 purely because they are what I would of had anyway lol xx

Hello ladies!

I think because I was so convinced I was going to have a gain today at weigh in,I was so relieved when I actually did stay the same.

Came home from group and had 2 weetabix and a banana. I only count my milk if I've had cereal or porridge

So thats 6 points.

Me and my mum then took my brother to pick up his new wheelchair. He's been waiting for it for ages so he's really happy to have a the new one now :)

3points
Ww yoghurt 1point.

We then went for a walk around cardiff bay. It works out to be 6 miles in total there and back. We walk to the one end sit down and get a coffee or something. So mum had a hot chocolate. James had tea and a muffin and I had callippo shots as they were 1point.

When I got in I had a weight watchers peanut bar. 2 points and some Special K cracker crisps. 2pp

Just had my dinner and it was gorgeous! A chicken breast burger and rosemary potatoes.
Chicken breast 3pp
Bun 5pp
Cheese slick 1 pp
200g potatoes 4 pp

Ill probably have a chocolate bar or ice cream for 3 or 4 points if I'm not full from tea in an hour

New wheelchair - good news! I used to work with a couple if guys who used wheelchairs & the waiting list & palaver for getting a new one....painful! Hope you're brothers enjoying it.

Pleased you're feeling good about today - a sts is never a bad thing. I had a SP Monday morning & by this morning 2lb had gone, I put it down to bloating & water retention so fingers crossed for next week.

You're clocking up those AP - I put my pedometer on but very disappointed. It's the old one so it doesn't calculate pp & it doesn't seem to be going up very quickly - think I'll invest in a new one!

New wheelchair - good news! I used to work with a couple if guys who used wheelchairs & the waiting list & palaver for getting a new one....painful! Hope you're brothers enjoying it.

Pleased you're feeling good about today - a sts is never a bad thing. I had a SP Monday morning & by this morning 2lb had gone, I put it down to bloating & water retention so fingers crossed for next week.

You're clocking up those AP - I put my pedometer on but very disappointed. It's the old one so it doesn't calculate pp & it doesn't seem to be going up very quickly - think I'll invest in a new one!

The waiting list for it is a nightmare. My brother has a powered wheelchair and a manual one. He needs both because the powered one wont fit into out lift to get him upstairs and the fight my mother has had to get him a new manual has been unreal. He's had the old manual for about 11 years so as a 24 year old man he's grown a fair bit from the 13 year old boy he was lol. Unreal! But done now! Finally!

I am feeling really good today I got so down yesterday and this morning thinking I'd put on so was instantly happy with a sts!

I try to do 10 a day when I'm I work and about 6 when I'm off but if I'm honest a lot of the time when I. Off work I don't do much lol! It's rude to stay in when the weather is this nice.

I know I've said this a few times but I swear by my weight watchers pedometer I find I won't go to bed until I've got to the next point so you're instantly moving more.

I've bought my mother one too so I compete with her to earn the most points. She has to so a fair amount more steps to get a point than I do though so it's cheating a bit lol xx

11 years that's outrageous - it really is unbelievable what they put people through...

Glad you're feeling better today - just ordered a pro points pedometer for monday, can't wait!

11 years that's outrageous - it really is unbelievable what they put people through...

Glad you're feeling better today - just ordered a pro points pedometer for monday, can't wait!

I know! He's got a new one now though so happy days!

Ohh exciting. You'll def get your money's worth out of it :)

Just saw something exciting on the 'where the bargains are at' thread - callipos are 2 boxes for 3 quid at tesco :)

Ah really! Awesome! Will be taking a trip to tesco tomorrow then!

I've managed to earn 10 ap today which is good as I just ate a 3 pp freddo lol. Xx

Ah really! Awesome! Will be taking a trip to tesco tomorrow then!

I've managed to earn 10 ap today which is good as I just ate a 3 pp freddo lol. Xx

I think they are 2 Boxes for £3 at Asda too? X

Vickylianne said:
Ahh well done lovely! Bet you feel good about that!
I'd be happy with a stay the same the way I'm feeling today of I gain I will be so cross x

Yes! I had to re-join in the UK though so they had to give me a new start weight - but it's okay, as long as I'm going down!

Vickylianne said:
Hello ladies!

So thats 6 points.

3points
Ww yoghurt 1point.

Chicken breast 3pp
Bun 5pp
Cheese slick 1 pp
200g potatoes 4 pp

Yay! Well done for staying the same, especially as you thought you were gonna gain!!!

I never thought about counting milk (aside from cereal!!!) until you said... Maybe I should be tallying up 1pp per cup or 5 a day for milk or something - eeeek!

Your food looks lovely - getting some ideas ^^

Didn't know quavers were 2pp... Taste much better than the ww cheese puffs I have for my dinner so u will bear that in mind!!

Hope you have a great day - check out all your activity points!! x

Yes! I had to re-join in the UK though so they had to give me a new start weight - but it's okay, as long as I'm going down!

Yay! Well done for staying the same, especially as you thought you were gonna gain!!!

I never thought about counting milk (aside from cereal!!!) until you said... Maybe I should be tallying up 1pp per cup or 5 a day for milk or something - eeeek!

Your food looks lovely - getting some ideas ^^

Didn't know quavers were 2pp... Taste much better than the ww cheese puffs I have for my dinner so u will bear that in mind!!

Hope you have a great day - check out all your activity points!! x

Quavers, French Fries, Tangy Toms, Skips Are all 2pp :) Wotsits are 3pp though. X

Back