Share your weekly shopping

That is absolutely amazing and SO incredibly inspiring! :D I have about 6st 6lbs to lose. It seems like such a lot but you are absolute proof that it can be done. :D Ive only just started SW (I joined twice in the past but never lasted more than a couple of weeks, both times, so never really LEARNED it) but Im determined to stick at it!!

That is absolutely amazing and SO incredibly inspiring! :D I have about 6st 6lbs to lose. It seems like such a lot but you are absolute proof that it can be done. :D Ive only just started SW (I joined twice in the past but never lasted more than a couple of weeks, both times, so never really LEARNED it) but Im determined to stick at it!!

I didn't believe I could do it either but gave it a try and it worked so I kept on trying and it kept on working. It took a while but I broke it down into smaller goals using the half stone awards as motivation etc
I always thought I would be big and when I started I thought it would be wonderful to be a size 18 but never thought I'd get there I'm now a size 14 (which isn't skinny but its a lot better than the size 28/30 I had become!)

It can definitely be done and is definitely worth sticking at to get where you want to get and then to stay there but am not saying it is easy. I'd say this site is amazing for support and would suggest doing a diary on here and help keep a record and people can help and support you along the way x

Oh you have!

I was 29(ish) stone and had gastric bypass in 2002. I sometimes forget that, although i still have a lot to lose (long story short, I regained some weight after I moved to this country 9 years ago) Im still roughly 10 stone lighter than I was.

Its good to remind yourself of your awesomeness sometimes. I think as overweight individuals, its so easy for us to berate ourselves...and less natural/easy to give ourselves credit when we deserve it. You totally deserve it. Well done you! :D x

This weeks shopping receipts. A cheap week for us lol

Attachments

• 1375973950834.jpg
    1375973950834.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 194
  • 1375973962139.jpg
    1375973962139.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 180
  • 1375973980673.jpg
    1375973980673.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 190
  • 1375973991906.jpg
    1375973991906.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 187
Shopping list

Hi all

I thought we could make a page of shopping list essentials as I am new (well restarting) I'm trying to get my head around it again and would love some ideas of what to buy for my big shop. If people have any treat ideas and the syn values next to them and some healthy extra ideas would be so handy we could start a good list here for newbies :)

So obviously
muller lights (free)
Extra lean mince
Ww wraps (5.5 syns)

I'm just restarting too hon, great idea :)

My essentials (apart from all fruit and veg!) are:

Mugshots
Uncle bens chicken rice
Tinned tomatoes with garlic
Piri piri seasoning
Cajun seasoning (nice on wedges)
Babybel light
Alpen light
Eggs - hard boiled, poached, omelette...!

Meringue nests (2.5)
Options hot choc (2)
Flake (7 for multipack size)
Freddo (5)
Curly wurly (6)
Mini milk ice lollies (1.5)

Will add more as I think of them! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

These are my essentials (again, minus most of the fruit & veg)..

Passata
Chopped tomatoes
Chillies
Maris piper potatoes
Noodles
Rice
Chicken
Minced beef
Bacon
Eggs
Baked beans
Cathedral City lighter (40g=hexa)
Nandos chip sprinkle
Special k chewy delight cereal bars (1=hexb)
Activia 0% yoghurts
Weight Watchers Dessert yoghurts
Weight Watchers Petit Pain (it's white & 1=hexb)
Weetabix (2=hexb)

Meringue nests (3)
Daim/Dime Bars (7.5)
Galaxy Ripple (8.5)
Milky Way (5)
Kinder medium (6)
Curly wurlys (6)
Mini Twister lollies (2.5)

My list is :
Fruit - whatever is on offer
peppers
onion
chopped tomatoes
tin mixed veg
tin carrots
low fat super noodles
batchelors savory rice
beans
frozen baked potatos
pasta
tin green lentils
tin mixed bean salad
danio yoghurts
shape yoghurts
weetabix

This lasts me the whole week, I have weetabix for breaky with a piece of fruit.
Lunch is speed soup and dinner is either baked pot/pasta/ noodles.

Although my new creation this week is i made up my savory rice, i usualy would just eat this itself .instead i had a can of mixed veg, i drained the water out the veg and mixed in with the savory rice it totally bulked it out and it made 2 massive portions, added some jalapenos and it was an amazing quick dinner :D

I'm just restarting too hon, great idea :)

My essentials (apart from all fruit and veg!) are:

Mugshots
Uncle bens chicken rice
Tinned tomatoes with garlic
Piri piri seasoning
Cajun seasoning (nice on wedges)
Babybel light
Alpen light
Eggs - hard boiled, poached, omelette...!

Meringue nests (2.5)
Options hot choc (2)
Flake (7 for multipack size)
Freddo (5)
Curly wurly (6)
Mini milk ice lollies (1.5)

Will add more as I think of them! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Are mug shots still free? And also is it the uncle bens microwave rice free?

Back