sharon's diary

sharxx said:
I have got in touch with insurance company and thank god we are covered. The only problem I have is oh has taken some of the engine apart!!!! Why a forex trader would do such a thing is beyond me.....I am banning him from you tube, I swear he looks at a 5 min video for anything and then thinks he's competent.... I have a mechanic coming to put back together so I can get a curtsey car!!!!!! I hope it's something small and basic he is such a car snob it will teach him a lesson!!!

Haha love it about the courtesy car!! Xx

sharxx said:
Yesterday I did well food wise

Breakfast
Nothing as I was sleeping
Lunch
No food in house so grabbed a mixed fruit bowl and a pkt of quavers 3pp
Dinner
Pizza (not sure how much had 3 slices of asda create your own) 20pp????
Wedges 5pp
Bottle of white wine 18pp
Cheese cake 15pp ?? Hope it covers it

58pp in an evening meal!!!! (After the day i had wine was. Needed)Total for day 61pp ..
I now have 49 so have used 12 weeklies...will be interesting to see how I do Friday
Xx

Thin and crispy pizzas are about 10pp for half a pizza about 13pp for half a stone baked one and about 16pp for half a stuffed crust depending on the toppings obviously.
What sort of cheesecake was it and how big was the slice? Xx
That's the asda ones. Somewhere like dominoes can be up to 10pp per slice!!

New York cheesecake (home made but not by me!!!) had an normal portion but it was really tall!!
It had white chocolate on top!!! It was stunning so I imagine very very bad for me!! Xx
Pizza had steak and lots of extra cheese on it!!! Oh and the garlic oil.. Not sending OH out to pick up Dinner again! X

I have got in touch with insurance company and thank god we are covered. The only problem I have is oh has taken some of the engine apart!!!! Why a forex trader would do such a thing is beyond me.....I am banning him from you tube, I swear he looks at a 5 min video for anything and then thinks he's competent.... I have a mechanic coming to put back together so I can get a curtsey car!!!!!! I hope it's something small and basic he is such a car snob it will teach him a lesson!!!

Mine is exactly the same, I wish he would stop trying to be a jack of all trades master of none!

Yesterday I did well food wise

Breakfast
Nothing as I was sleeping
Lunch
No food in house so grabbed a mixed fruit bowl and a pkt of quavers 3pp
Dinner
Pizza (not sure how much had 3 slices of asda create your own) 20pp????
Wedges 5pp
Bottle of white wine 18pp
Cheese cake 15pp ?? Hope it covers it

58pp in an evening meal!!!! (After the day i had wine was. Needed)Total for day 61pp ..
I now have 49 so have used 12 weeklies...will be interesting to see how I do Friday
Xx

Foods looks yummy! your points are there to be enjoyed so enjoy them, before you lose all your weight and lose them hun :)

Also thank goodness the car was covered, you make him pay ;)

sharxx said:
New York cheesecake (home made but not by me!!!) had an normal portion but it was really tall!!
It had white chocolate on top!!! It was stunning so I imagine very very bad for me!! Xx
Pizza had steak and lots of extra cheese on it!!! Oh and the garlic oil.. Not sending OH out to pick up Dinner again! X

It sounds amazing though!! Maybe stick to have you have pointed it just to be sure! I love the sound of that cheesecake!!! Xx

sharxx said:

My hubby came home with two large pizzas from tesco the other day. The one he got for me had pesto on it and I lurveeeeee pesto! It's worked out at 30pp for the whole lot so I could have split it over two days but in the end he had it for his dinner last night... I did try it, it was lush! This is an example of my hubby thinking he is being lovely by buying something nice!!!

The cheesecake sounds devine! x

Ok food for today

Breakfast
Porridge 6pp
Toast 3pp (1 slice)
Butter. 2pp
Marmalade 1pp

Total. 12pp

Lunch
X 2 seed thins. 6pp
Lettuce. 0pp
Mayo. 4p
Yogurt. 2pp

Total 12pp

Dinner
Salmon 7pp
Pesto. 1pp
Roasted toms. 0pp
Pasta. 7pp
1/2 bottle red 9pp

Total. 24 pp

Total 48pp

Was lovely food today yum yum and no picking!!!!

Just finished packing case and now cwtched in bed xxxx nos da

Ok food for today

Breakfast
Porridge 6pp
Toast 3pp (1 slice)
Butter. 2pp
Marmalade 1pp

Total. 12pp

Lunch
X 2 seed thins. 6pp
Lettuce. 0pp
Mayo. 4p
Yogurt. 2pp

Total 12pp

Dinner
Salmon 7pp
Pesto. 1pp
Roasted toms. 0pp
Pasta. 7pp
1/2 bottle red 9pp

Total. 24 pp

Total 48pp

Was lovely food today yum yum and no picking!!!!

Just finished packing case and now cwtched in bed xxxx nos da

looks good sleep well :)

Great day Hun well done xx

Today I am taking my mum to Birmingham for biopsies..... She had breast cancer 4 years ago and after treatment was fine...now the Drs are not sure if it has spread to her bone, or if she has an entire new primary....my mum is great, really supportive and full of encouragement. Bless she only has 2 stone to lose but joined ww online so she could encourage me xxx As a family it has been a rough few years, my brother died in a car accident 3 years ago and my sister in law died 6 months later with breast cancer xx my mother lost her way for a while, but she has taken this news with so much grace xxx she is being so so strong for me!!!!! I think I just want you all to know I have one amazing mum xx

Today I am taking my mum to Birmingham for biopsies..... She had breast cancer 4 years ago and after treatment was fine...now the Drs are not sure if it has spread to her bone, or if she has an entire new primary....my mum is great, really supportive and full of encouragement. Bless she only has 2 stone to lose but joined ww online so she could encourage me xxx As a family it has been a rough few years, my brother died in a car accident 3 years ago and my sister in law died 6 months later with breast cancer xx my mother lost her way for a while, but she has taken this news with so much grace xxx she is being so so strong for me!!!!! I think I just want you all to know I have one amazing mum xx

Wow! what a torrent of sh*t your family has had thrown at them! Your mum is a true inspiration! Hope all goes well today and you she gets a big fat negative on her biopsy results when she gets them! thinking of you and your mum

stay strong for each other
xxxx

sharxx said:

What an awful time of it your family has had just awful. I will be thinking of you and your mum today. Hope all goes well keep strong xx

Hope everything went ok yesterday

xxx

Well back in sunny Wales!!!! I think operation went well (just await results). Mum now curled on her sofa sleeping....think the last few days really taken it out of her xxx the Royal Orthopaedic Hospital Birmingham ward 3 where great....food wise think I did ok first day we went to a pub for lunch before my mum was admitted I had chicken breast, grilled tomato and a very small amount of frozen deep fried chips(yuck) pointed as 15 to be sure. 1 for ww yogurt first thing and fruit. Evening meal out I had Caesar salad and a bottle of white wine xx so had that down as 35 pp so hopefully day 51 pp so 2 weeklies used xx
The next I had eggs on toast pointed at 14 pp
Salad sandwich know this was 12 pp as had nutritional info x the eve thought I could use some weeklies on fish and chips!!!! Anyway got them went to put salt and the container opened and flooded food!!!!!!i did manage fish but chips not edible xxxxx oh and a bottle of red then (nothing like a change) xx so going to weigh tonight. And looking forward to a fresh start... Think I may have a small lose fingers crossed x

Well back in sunny Wales!!!! I think operation went well (just await results). Mum now curled on her sofa sleeping....think the last few days really taken it out of her xxx the Royal Orthopaedic Hospital Birmingham ward 3 where great....food wise think I did ok first day we went to a pub for lunch before my mum was admitted I had chicken breast, grilled tomato and a very small amount of frozen deep fried chips(yuck) pointed as 15 to be sure. 1 for ww yogurt first thing and fruit. Evening meal out I had Caesar salad and a bottle of white wine xx so had that down as 35 pp so hopefully day 51 pp so 2 weeklies used xx
The next I had eggs on toast pointed at 14 pp
Salad sandwich know this was 12 pp as had nutritional info x the eve thought I could use some weeklies on fish and chips!!!! Anyway got them went to put salt and the container opened and flooded food!!!!!!i did manage fish but chips not edible xxxxx oh and a bottle of red then (nothing like a change) xx so going to weigh tonight. And looking forward to a fresh start... Think I may have a small lose fingers crossed x

Good luck for weigh in, sweetie a new week starts tomorrow, but it sounds like you did fantastic, I'd of had more than 2 bottles of wine if I was going through what you were going through, glad to hear your mum is curled up getting some rest. let's hope for a big fat negative.

What a shame about the fish and chips! but you saved some points ;) Glad the hospital treated her well! I've only ever been in hospital twice and both times i was lucky to have good visit's but I know others who haven't been so lucky and had terrible stays in hospital

Got my fingers crossed for you for weigh in!

xxxx

I have lost 3lbs tonight!!!!!!! Better than I thought x but when I put what I ate all within pointsxxxx proves this works for me xx

Well done chicken! 3 gross pounds gone! I had a cheeky mid week weigh in to see how i was doing and i was up 1lb! But its not a true reflection hopefully it will have found a new home by my monday weigh in! Keep up the fab work sweetie :D

P.s How is your mum today?

Xxx

Back