sharon's diary

Well it seems my problems resolved . My mother in law phoned, she asked if Alex had mentioned Christmas, I was totally honest I explained I could understand her wanting to have us down for Christmas but I was finding it hard due to how ill my mum was. She was so so nice said I should def stay home with my mum, and she totally understood, she said all of his siblings had invited her over so she would be in good hands!! X I then said in feb we where thinking of going to Lanzarote for a week and said it would be great if she joined us!! She was over the moon! And said she would love to! So everyone is pleased now x even Alex was apologetic, and said he should have asked first !! X

Well it seems my problems resolved . My mother in law phoned, she asked if Alex had mentioned Christmas, I was totally honest I explained I could understand her wanting to have us down for Christmas but I was finding it hard due to how ill my mum was. She was so so nice said I should def stay home with my mum, and she totally understood, she said all of his siblings had invited her over so she would be in good hands!! X I then said in feb we where thinking of going to Lanzarote for a week and said it would be great if she joined us!! She was over the moon! And said she would love to! So everyone is pleased now x even Alex was apologetic, and said he should have asked first !! X

Awwwww I'm so glad you got it sorted out Sharon! Yey! Onwards to Christmas and your Hols in February, busy few months ahead for you. X

Really pleased things have sorted themselves out, sounds like you have a lovely MIL

Whereabouts are you going to in Lanzarote? We have a timeshare apartment in Puerto Del Carmen. I think you might remember my holiday drama earlier this year ;-) x

I do Becky!!! We will be going to famara, purely for the boys to go surfing!!! It's Dylan's 16th birthday so this will be his birthday treat. Just looking at villas in the area to rent , think a much better option with the baby and in law x

Ooooo Villa sounds lovely! Probably be Cheaper with more of you. X

Im so glad its all sorted out, ur mil.sounds lovely! (can we swap ;-) lol).
Lanzorate sounds nice as well thatll b a nice holiday for u all
Xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

I do Becky!!! We will be going to famara, purely for the boys to go surfing!!! It's Dylan's 16th birthday so this will be his birthday treat. Just looking at villas in the area to rent , think a much better option with the baby and in law x

You're defo right about the villa option. We stayed in a villa in Ibiza and it cost us £250 each as there was 11 of us and what we got for our money was amazing. It's was really peaceful and quite and we had our own pool. We couldn't have stayed in a hotel for that x

I am having a bit of a blip, it's like I so want to cont with the weight loss as I know I am still way to big!!! But in my mind I have lost so much weight, and everyone tells me how great I look for it!! I have stalled, almost as if I am happy where I am! And that's cool, but if you did not know what I looked like previously you would still see me as a overweight person who needs to shift her arse in losing weight!! X it is like I have no motivation to point, syn, calorie count! I finally fit into the very top size of lots of shops, Alex loved me at 23 and a bit stone!! He bloody loves me a little to much now!! All my friends keep telling me how great I look!! It's almost as if my mind has said why put anymore effort into it!! But when I get out of the shower and it's just me and I honestly look at myself I am not happy, I am happier than I was before, but I am not happy. I just need to get my brain synced with that feeling do it becomes engaged in weight loss again x xx

I think that's called complacency and its hard to get your mojo back once you feel like that. I honestly think for you to really lose weight and be focused it doesn't matter what people say to encourage you, i think it takes something to click in your head for you to really succeed.

Why don't you try and maintain between now and crimbo then in the new year everybody will be on the diet wagon and that might give you some motivation to join in and lose some more if that's what you want x

I agree with.becky maybe jus maintain and after xmas start a fresh on ww or what ever u want t do? I think unless ur in the right head space no matter how much u want to lose weight u cnt!
Xxx

I think you are right, bizarrely enough since I have accepted I am having a break I seem to have lost my appetite!! X like food is no longer my obsession, I am pretty sure it won't stay this way for long! X I am taking Mali swimming again today, so glad I started I have made some lovely new friends. X

Aaawww thats lovely, i jave made sum lovely friends up.at lucas's school its.nice int it xxx

Did you and Mali enjoy Swimming? I think sometimes when you actually take away focus you actually gain focus! It's a very strange thing! X

Well bizarre but I have lost 3lbs!!!! Not going to argue, going to accept with good grace!!
This week is a busy one, my best friend in work is 40!! And we are going out on Tuesday night, she also has a surprise 40th massive party on Friday night!! Now I don't want to drink both nights, and if I don't have a drink on Tuesday she will be wondering why! So think I may drive Friday and let Alex enjoy a pint or four!!! X but I am a right miserable soul watching friends drink as I sip diet coke!!! What to do! X
I am finding whilst not pointing I am making dam good choices with the food! I do prefer to be in the pointing mind set, and hoping like you all said by January I will have got my head around it again x

Oh you and me both!! I am terrible at going out and watching other people drink! I am also grumpy if we just call in at the pub for a drink as now I have vodka and diet coke where as before i would have had lager. I dont mind drinking vodka on a night out but when we are just calling in at the local pub for a couple I feel like I am sooooo missing out and I'm like a bear with a sore head! I wouldnt drink lager on a night out so then I dont mind drinking vodka, silly isnt it?!!

Well done on the loss, that's fab!! x

How about a white lie and say u r on some antibiotics?? X

Bit of a shocker of a day!!! I fainted while washing dishes! Which resulted in a laceration to my hand, I knew it needed stitches, so Alex took me and Mali to work, she was loving all my friends at work fussing over her!! X anyway I had to go for an X-ray to check there was no glass still in wound, and this resulted in the are you pregnant? I laughed and said I bloody hope not. Had to give a urine sample to rule out before X-Ray. To my absolute horror it was positive! I sat there stunned, burst into tears, with Alex looking like he might faint!! My lovely consultant was so so sweet, he arranged a scan as I was convinced the test was wrong! I spent over 10 years being pumped full of hormones, IVF that failed time after time! To be blessed with Mali 4 years after we accepted that Dylan would be an only child. Well my scan shows I am 7 weeks pregnant. Still in total shock! I don't know if I should laugh or cry! Mali will be 1 the 2nd of June, I will be due June the 27th!!
This may sound insane considering I am a nurse, but not sure how the hell this happened! X

Back