sharon's diary

Worked out the day I am back in work from maternity leave, I will be 38 weeks pregnant!! Kinda glad i had the test at work, at least I won't have to call and tell them totally embarrassed and explain! Will have to contact HR to find out what happens re maternity leave ! X

Bloody hell sharon, congratulations!!!!! Really pleased for you, I really am!! Can you imagine how slinky by the time you next little bundle is with us?!!

Have you told Dylan yet? How did Alex react?

I am sooooo happy for you! x

Oh my gpd congratulations hun im.shocked so u must be (im also slightly jealous lol) soo pleased for xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Alex is totally happy after the initial shock! He seems to think it's all down to his super sperm!!!
Dylan was stunned, he did jokey say how the hell was he going to tell his friends! I have told my parents, even though only 7 weeks, most of my work know so worried someone will put something on Facebook or such like! I did have the thought I would not be drinking for the second Christmas running!
God I will be going to parents evenings using Zimmer frames x

Shut up woman!!! I'm 34 and 'apparently' I won't be having a baby until I'm 37 or 38 which guts me and what makes it worse is that John will be 50. It all feels a bit unfair really

I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall in the hospital when you got the results!

Oh no, no more wine this crimbo and new year. I bet you were so looking forward to that. I will make sure I have your share!! x

From the texts I am having Becky it seems I am talk of the department!! Have had a few crude jokes! About at it like rabbits before I was even healed!!!
I should have known it was a possibility I guess, but I assumed Mali was a very lucky 1-1000000 lucky break! But it seems I am actually fertile! I do know this when this one is born Alex is getting snipped!! X my mum is so so pleased, again it gives her something to fight for! X I just hope and pray I am not as sick this time like last!

This sorts drinkin for r friends 40th out :D:p
I laughed out loud with alex and his super sperm!!!
Becky age is jus a number sweetie and no mater what age u will b a bloody great mum!
Me and carl have been tryin since june ish and noting yet :rolleyes: i was off my pill for nearly 2 yrs before i fell pregnant with lucas.. I suppose wen u least expect it it all happens!!
I am.so pleased for u...
Xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

OMG huge congratulations!!! :) as much as it came as a shock u *should* know how it happens ;-) lol xxx

I hope you don't disappear off of here again Sharon.... I don't want to lose touch :-(

I wish now that I never went to see the clairvoyant earlier this year, I just hope he was wrong

How old is Mali now?

There is only about 11 months between John and his sister, no sooner had she had her first child she found out she was pregnant with John! Defo wasn't planned either as she had a really bad pregnancy x

Mali will be 6 months the beginning of December.

I am going nowhere Becky ! In fact going to dust the slimming world books off and maybe even join a class. I am hoping it can actually eat this time around!
Becky I am not sure what you was told?? But I think things are always changeable, I can't imagine our futures are written in stone x

Mali will be 6 months the beginning of December. I am going nowhere Becky ! In fact going to dust the slimming world books off and maybe even join a class. I am hoping it can actually eat this time around! Becky I am not sure what you was told?? But I think things are always changeable, I can't imagine our futures are written in stone x

Oh goodie! It will be great to have you on slimming world with us :D

He just said if I don't already have children then I won't have any until I'm 37 or 38. Straight after he asked if I had twins in my family, my dad is a twin! I think if John wasn't a lot older then me I don't think I'd mind so much but who wants to become a dad at 50? I hope to god he got it wrong x

Alex is 40, and he as the same amount of energy now as he did when Dylan was born! He was 24 back then. I think there are pros and cons to having children both young and old, this time around we are more settled financially, we are more relaxed, more confident, and argue a dam sight less!!! With Dylan I did have more energy, but when you are tired it feels the same no matter what your age, I just get there a little sooner now ! X
I know a few people who become a dad in their 50's and the biggest thing they say, it keeps them young !
Wow twins, there must be a reason she mentioned it!!

I swear Mali has sensed something is going on!! It's 4am and she is now curled up in bed with us and she won't stop chatting to herself!! X

Exhausted and slumped on the sofa x I officially hate Christmas shopping!! X and for all the money spent I have so so little! X

So this morning I went back to slimming world! The people are lovely, and made me feel so welcome! (Even though a little shocked I am expecting yet again) I was 15stone 8lbs at weigh in, so so different then I when I first rolled up last time.
It feels kinds nice to have my motivation back, the desire to continue with the weight loss. X
Yesterday I phone HR at work to advise them I am again pregnant, I had worked out that I would be due 2 weeks after this bout of maternity leave has finished!!! (I have taken a year off) so my lovely HR manager looked at the figures, I sheepishly said I would be planning another year off!! She has advised I come back to work early in this set of maternity leave, but use up my annual leave for the following year, so technically not come back, this means I don't get the zero pay for the last bit of my maternity leave. Then when my holiday entitlement runs out 35 days, I can start maternity leave all over again.
Alex has said just to leave as he is def convinced with 2 little ones I won't want to work!! But I have worked for the nhs coming up to 17 years! Other than 4 months of with Dylan (that's all you was allowed back then) I have taken no maternity leave. So I feel I should be entitled to this now! X I think I will go back but reduce my hours to as little as possible, and then when I have worked long enough to not have to pay my maternity pay back I will hand in my notice!! X

Here to subscribe. Stumbled across ur thread through reading on Francis's page. I am also 7 weeks pregnant! :) been trying a long time n also been down the ivf route. It's nice to hear someone's same wk's as me. I talk to the girls on pregnancy thread but they are all 20 + wk's so can't relate to things they talk about! I'm having a scan on tue which will make me 8 wk's. I had one around 6 wk's but could only see the sack as it was too early, congratulations xx

ah Hun welcome, I am so so pleased you are pregnant, there seems to be something special being a mum when it has had to be worked hard for. To be honest there was no working this time or last, I have pcos and it seems research shows as we get older, we have the potential to actually become more fertile!! I will go looking for your diary, as it is always nice having someone at the same stage. X

ah Hun welcome, I am so so pleased you are pregnant, there seems to be something special being a mum when it has had to be worked hard for. To be honest there was no working this time or last, I have pcos and it seems research shows as we get older, we have the potential to actually become more fertile!! I will go looking for your diary, as it is always nice having someone at the same stage. X

Yes it is nice. Will u get ur next scan at 12 wk's now? you won't find much to read over last couple wk's cos I haven't been on much. I was doing ww before I fell pregnant, been an absolute pig since finding it out. Decided today enough is enough and I'm going to do maintenance points. Already gained 4lb so I'll b size of a house! Lol xx

Yes it is nice. Will u get ur next scan at 12 wk's now? you won't find much to read over last couple wk's cos I haven't been on much. I was doing ww before I fell pregnant, been an absolute pig since finding it out. Decided today enough is enough and I'm going to do maintenance points. Already gained 4lb so I'll b size of a house! Lol xx

I assume the next scan will be around there yep, I have not put my name down for the midwife yet, will do tomorrow. I would much rather do weight watchers, I find it fits in with my life better, but if I need class support it's slimming world. I am hoping to be able to eat during this pregnancy and so far so good not felt sick once!!! So it may be a case of having to be more careful this time around x have you told many people?? I did not plan to but due to the nature of me finding out my friends at work knew even before I did!!

. I assume the next scan will be around there yep, I have not put my name down for the midwife yet, will do tomorrow. I would much rather do weight watchers, I find it fits in with my life better, but if I need class support it's slimming world. I am hoping to be able to eat during this pregnancy and so far so good not felt sick once!!! So it may be a case of having to be more careful this time around x have you told many people?? I did not plan to but due to the nature of me finding out my friends at work knew even before I did!!

How far on with Mali did your MS start? x

Back