Shrimp's journey!...and this time it's going to be a success

Thank goodness. I am back to normal up at 615 and off to do the horses...home and a chocolate shake in coffee had a sneaky step on the scales and no weight put on! Phew....can I keep in control today and will a pound off tonight ready for weigh in tomorrow?

Aww probably not great to get the pasta!! Do you feel like it's knocked you out of ketosis?

Chelly it has knocked me out of ketosis!

got up this morning and that pound came off yahoo!,,

Hell! My daughter and her friend are in the kitchen cooking brownies

Oh no! I'm assuming you have a sweet tooth then? That wouldn't bother me, but if someone was cooking some onions or chips or something that would be hell!

Oh I do have a really sweet tooth....I resisted when ask would i like some. I just put my mouth near them and said all the right things

so no harm done...just made lunch for Liv and her friend and I had my bar. I do find that they really fill me up (love them)

I've found that I can't eat the bar in one go. I kind of eat it through out the day lol.

Good job on not having one! :)

Started getting a little bored and started to think about food, so pushed myself off the sofa and did a 3 mile run. I never want to eat when I come back from my run. I just want to have a drink and a bath

blimey thats some motivation you got there, the run and resisting the brownies. well done xx

I am determined I am going to lose the weight this time....and I do need to train I have a place for the Great North Run in September (third time in a row)....but in the back of my mind if I am honest with myself I won't be able to do it this year as I have laser treatment on my eye next Saturday and another op on it in June...but if I don't run I put on loads of weight

Wow! I don't think I could manage a run just yet! I might try when I've lost some weight though. (from the boobs lol)

I have the most fantastic bra .... As I was at the front of the queue when they gave out boobs!

the first year I never thought I would be able to run 13 miles...but I did. And then again last year x

I have a sports bra but it's too small at the moment lol. I too was at the front of the queue it seems! lol

Oh wow. I used to play soccer in high school and we had to run 3 1/2 miles every single day, I used to do it in 15 mins! To be that fit again! x

Gosh that is quick

I know! Maybe one day ill be able to do it again?! We had to run to our practice field since the boys team used the one at the school

I am subscribing and will read through later x

This week I am going to do daily weighing...
saturday 11.4.4
sunday 11.4.4 STS
fingers crossed it will start to drop each day

hi, I have just read your diary! I am also a rider, no horses just now though but two ponies for the little girls in my life.

I took up running last year, didnt ever think I would and I done my first 10k - which I never thought I would do. Was planning on doing the great north run this year but my sister is due her baby in sept and I wanna make sure I am around for that happening so I am going to stick to great scottish run and no great north run next year! It is funny with the running how I always achieve more than I thought and I thin this diet makes you realise how jmuch you can expect from your body and learn to push it. I am 2 stone lighter this april than I was last when I started running and even though I took the whole winter off as I run outside and can only go at night and found it was too dark and i didnt like to be out. Anyway when i started again this april I was able to do the same distance and pace I finished at last year which I assume is purely cos I am lighter and find the task easier!

Anyway, babbling! how you coping today with the diet? x

Hey you sound like your hobbies are similar to mine!

i have a thoroughbred horse for my self and a pony for my daughter ( but he is big enough for me to ride). We don't have enough land at home so they are stabled half a mile away. They are on DIY so I am there every morning at 6.30 to muck out etc. and back again on an evening to bed them down and feed them. I only ride mine on a weekend, both days. However I have been known to put the pony on a lead rope and get him out running with me...well other people run with dogs, why not run with ponies.

i have been not running over the winter for the same reasons as you plus I had an emergency operation on my eye. So just started again...I really don't understand why I am not a size 10 , other than my passion for chocolate.

today is going well but did not take a drink to the yard so came home starving...just had my bar and a couple of crab sticks with a litre of drinks.

how do you find running the distances with no carbs?...I am struggling to go further than 4 miles as I don't have the carbs to cope with it

Lol my daughter took her pony into the pet class at the local show lol and it was full of dogs!! was a bit out of place but she was glad to get a ribbon!

I am actually doing ok, I have to make sure I am well hydrated but to be honest I only do 4miles at the minute - I am looking to increase to 6 but I am undecided whether to increase my distance or to improve my pace as I am slow. I never got any further than 6miles last year so to even think beyond that is new to me!

I say that too, I spend most of my life walking the streets with the kids on their bikes but then I also say I dunno why I am not much bigger than I am - I can put away a lot of food. Including chocolate lots and lots of chocolate. I am one of those secret eaters but then I am not secret about it.

I miss having the horses but having fun with the ponies, there are some horses at the yard but my friend has an upper weight limit as the are endurance horses and she puts demands on them that way so keeps the weight they carry down. but I am nearing that so I am hoping she suggests a turn soon as she has commented on my weight loss! and there is another horse that has just moved there and I knew the girl from a long time ago and semi hoping she might offer me a turn lol what am I like!

Back