Shrimp's journey!...and this time it's going to be a success

I'm doing fine thank you...ran last night. Liv and I took the dogs for a 2 mile walk tonight, so they are shattered x

Ha ha. Sunday I took my dogs to hanaiult forest they were so tired afterward. Whole day in their beds.
Hope you have a lovely day.

I did thank you...busy at work....and did not get home until after 7 tonight.

i did not drink enough today at all...so now I am gulping own as much fluid as possible...I feel like a blooming fish

Maybe bring a giant bottle of water with you to work if you haven't been drinking enough water?

I should have done...I was presenting all day and the meeting was intense so it was only when I was in the car on the way home I realised. It will be easier tomorrow.

how was your day?

Don't drink too much water in one go hun its not good. Hope you get some rest now and relaxing night. Night Night hun.

Ah ok. Next time then! I never leave the house without a bottle of water. I've always done that though lol.

My day was much better than yesterdays thanks. I took a nap earlier as I'm still feeling tired and waiting for my "burst" of energy to come! The bf has been cooking chicken and sausages and the whole house stinks of nasty meat so that's definitely put me off of going into the kitchen. lol. How was your day? x

Full on with work!

i am looking forward to work tomorrow. I am out doing shop visits ( I love it). This is the first time since the end of January, which is far to long!

hitting my big shops first...yippee! I am not sure my managers will be happy though...ha ha
But I have to walk past Greggs....will have my bar in my bag and will not be tempted to go in :(

What do you do?

I've only ever had an egg sandwich from Greggs! Never tried anything else there lol x

I am a regional sales manage and have 26 shops in my region. So they keep me busy!

today started the same as every day 30 minutes cleaning out my boys and putting them out...chocolate shake in coffee and a blood pressure table!

Next I need to do Livs hair or school ( she wants an up do today)

Have a lovely day hun :D

The couch to 5k app looks really good, I'd like to shrink a bit more before killing my knees. I also like the look of zombies run - that sounds like a running app that would motivate :)

Ah ok! Did you bring your water with you today??

Haha. I used to make my mom do my hair in a different style every single day when I was little hehe x

I did take my water thank you.....not going to do that again.

Had a great day at work...I am in ketosis and just don't feel like eating, still have a shake to go, so will leave it for later. I so want to go out for a run, but it is pouring down with rain. As well as being quite windy.

Why aren't you going to be taking your water with you again? x

It's the way I have written it...meant I am not going to forget to take it again :)

Oh hahah! How are you doing today? x

Had a great day thank you.

but I need to do a bit of work latter tonight....How has your day been?

My day has been alright thanks! I did some much needed cleaning/organizing in the kitchen today and finally hit ketosis!
Plus I only have a mild headache compared to a giant one! :)

That sounds good that you only have a small headache!

i could do with spending time cleaning my kitchen....ketosis. That's great that will really help with Exante.

fingers crossed for an even bigger weight loss next week:D

Back