Shrimp's journey!...and this time it's going to be a success

oh my god this is like a fitness thread, how are you guys not size zero lol

I don't blooming know Keelyjrs!....it might be because I don't eat healthy when I run as I know I can burn off the calories. Also that once I stop the weight goes right back on. The best excuse is that when I do 4miles + that I need to eat loads of carbs....I just don't eat good carbs

promise it's not an exercise link! Ha ha....

i feel quite proud of myself because I have pent an hour cutting the grass.....

seriously why am I not a blooming size zero?

Have a lovely bank holiday hun.

This week I am going to do daily weighing...
saturday 11.4.4
sunday 11.4.4 STS
Monday 11.5.4 + 1lb

I know I went off the rails last night but surely not to the tune of a 1lb...I will need to do something special today

Something special ??? Hope you have a fab day hun.

hey just think when you get into the habit of eating healthily, with all that exercise you'll easily be able to maintain xx

Nothing special just the first time this year being able to get the BBQ out!

dont feel to bad at all know as had 2shakes and been on the yard or an hour doing my jobs and then ridden for an hour

Off to Durham...with Liv

What a nice afternoon wandering around Durham with Liv. All we bought was pens and paper. We did loads of window shopping.

for dinner I had a mushroom omelette (recipe on the Exante website)

came home and planned out where the summer house and patio are gong in the back garden. Need to order what is needed for the ground works this week to ensure that they arrive before wok starts on 21st May....I am so excited!

we need loads to be done with the back garden and every year there has been something more important to do. At least it will keep me occupied on an evening and stop me snacking

Been for a 3 mile run. I did not want to go but dragged myself off the sofa. Glad I did as it was a lovely evening and the run was the easiest in a long time.

Made a new friend...an old guy that lives up the village..might see him again as he walks at this time

How long have you been running? I don't think I'll ever be able to run 3 miles! You must be fit.

I have been running off and on for 2 and a half years. I have most winters off and then come back into running in February. I have done a half marathon during each of the last 2 years and a number of 5 mile and 10 k runs as well. I am not the fastest and I don't try to be....as I run at 12 minute miles ( I would love to be faster) but I am not built that way.

this year my training has been effected by eye operations and that is why I can't get to far. And this year I am making a big effort to lose weight, but you really need carbs when you start increasing mileage....other wise it can be dangerous. So little runs and often is my game plan at the moment.

i started off running at the age of 46 and could not run further than the garden gate! But I followed a plan in my iPhone couch to 5k and it worked. I have then just built up from there and bought a few books.

if I can do it anyone can...I do have to drag myself out most times though and it's easy to come up with a reason not to run. but I burn just over 100 calories for every mile! That's motivation for me

ohh you will hae to show is pics of the summer house and patio when they are done Shrimp!!

well done you on getting motivated to go out for exercise!!

im gonna start going for walks again soon.. walked a good bit yesterday along the beach and it felt good after =)

I think I'm gonna try the couch to 5k thing when I've lost a bit more weight. My sister in law did it before she got pregnant and she said it worked quite good. She had a running partner, I need to find someone around here to do it with me, or just do it alone lol.

It's an app for your phone and helps to go from no running to being able to run 5k..it's good!

killer curls...I could be your virtual running pal if you can't find anyone....

i will do some before and after photos on the garden...

i have had a good day at work today....got lads done and spoke to lots of people. I have to have my bar early about 1030 ( it should hav been for lunch) but tat filled me up and I have just had my soup.

going out for a walk with Luv and the dogs later as OH is working late, and the evening is too nice to stay inside.

Oh yes please! I doubt I'll find a running partner around here anyways! Virtual is better than no one at all! lol x

Brilliant....just let me know when you feel ready x

I will! It might be a few months, I want my boobs to shrink down a bit first! I have a sports bra that would fit then haha. x

I done it with the c25k app! it really is amazing, although I moved on to zero to 10k half way in. i have not been able to run today n yesterday as I am so lacking in sleep! hope your doing alright! x

Back