ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

Impressive!!!!! :) x

Hahaa, cheers, i honestly dont know how i manage it sometimes, as i do it after a ten hour shift (im a nurse) ... i must be bloody crazy eh? ! haha xxxx

Yup!! :) but sometimes that's what it takes x

Ohhh god yes, im crazy through n through ... heheee xxx

Glad to hear it :) me too! x

Thursday

Milk (4)

Breakfast
1 wholemeal toast (2)
chopped strawberries (0)
yogurt (2)
cereal bar (2) ............................ 10

Dinner
heinz chick noodle soup (3)
ww cheese biscuits (2)
satsumas ..................................... 15

Tea
turkey (4)
new potatoes (3)
salad (0) .................................... 22

And quite a few left ..... dont think i will have lost this week, cant understand why im stickin at this stupid weight ... Grrrrrrrrrr ... weigh in tomo :cry:

good luck

hope you dont mind just popped in for a wee read, your doing so well, keep it up.I also lose weight slowly and it's frustrating but we WILL get there in the end,Good luck for your wi 2moro x

hope you dont mind just popped in for a wee read, your doing so well, keep it up.I also lose weight slowly and it's frustrating but we WILL get there in the end,Good luck for your wi 2moro x

Heyy, not atall ... its always good to have others inputting :cool: ... its suuuuper frustrating isnt it? esp wen u just wanna eat the big fat choc bar ...... hehe .... but yes, we will get there, slowly but surely eh .... and thankyou :flirt2:

U deserve a loss hun! Good luck! Is there anything u could change to mix it up - new recipes? More or less weeklies? More or less exercise? X

U deserve a loss hun! Good luck! Is there anything u could change to mix it up - new recipes? More or less weeklies? More or less exercise? X

Well i just weighed myself and it said 1lb on :confused::confused::confused: ....... but i may change my weigh day to a saturday as im off work and more relaxed ...... so im guna disregard that one and re-weigh tomo .... (ive done that before and lost the weight rather than gained)
i could do with a week without chocolate, maybe that'll help? ... its physically impossible to use more or less weeklies as i spend my weeklies on sweets for hypo's (diabetes) ... so i cant even have one week where i dont use any due to that :( hate it !!!!!
i do a 4/5 mile run and 40mins of netball a week, with work i couldnt fit anymore in i dont think ..... what ya recon?

fruities

Hi Clare would the ww fruities be any use to you rather than sweets they are only 1pp per box(I think)? x

Hey there, if they are sugar free .. then not, but if not then yes defffooo :flirt2: ... ile look into it, cheeeeeeeeeerss for that :cool:

Friday

Milk (4)

Breakfast
egg on toast (5)
belvita (1) .................... 10

Dinner
ham salad (1)
apple (0)

Tea
ww chilli (6)
yogurt (2)
3 satsumas (0) ..................... 19

.. got ten points left ... silly 9pm finish at work .... messes up my diet :rolleyes::cool:

Well u health is most important ;) keep up the good work! Good luck for new WI x

Well ......... i stayed the same .... ile take that one instead of putting on .... :flirt2: ..

Ive just bought some of that bacardi breezer ... and i pointed the watermelon 700ml bottle at 2 points ...... :eek: ... i was so excited that i did it 3 times LOL ... so im havin that and i got the small 4pack of bacardi breezers blueberry, and they are 1 point a bottle :eek: .. again i tried it 3 times too ..... so 6 points of lots of alcohol for me tonight, yes pleeease :flirt2:

Wow that's good enjoy them! STS is good xx

ditto

well done on your sts and thats fab news about the bb's i will be buyin some of those 2nite, have never tried the blueberry but watermwlon is my fave......so far lol x

Yeaaah, well im guna try a week without chocolate see if that makes any difference .. and hopefully i can loose atleast a 1lb ......... i havent drank in like a year so i recon a glass and ile be under the table haha :cool::eek::eek:

limbo

try to limbo under the table then you will gain ap's as well......... rofl. x

hahaaaaaaa, i will ..... and i recon once im tipsy ile be up dancin like a weirdo, that should burn some too .... heheeee :character00115:

Back