Skinny for Spring!

Ah thankyou :) I'm sure you'll do really well!

Today has been good again.. I went through a few weeks after Christmas that my head wasn't really in it, definitely in the right frame of mind now!

Today's food

Alpen light- 70
Salad with ww tuna- 200
Mango- 80
Ww yoghurt with raisins- 100
Fridge raiders chicken- 50
Tea will be spaghetti bolognese- 360 & will have a mini milky way with a cup of tea tonight :)
Cals for the day around 1000.

Tomorrow is the last fast for around a week which I'm looking forward to. I do find them easy but I'll be glad to get back to eating food every day!

I've had a good day today, around 1150 cals. Going to do a 500 day tomorrow, got all my food
Planned out.
Do you have a MFP profile that I can follow you?

Yeah, I find planning makes it easier to stick to. If I don't I get all flustered & that's when I have a bad day. I don't use MFP, I used to but find it more motivating to write it down on paper. I have a notebook that I've filled in since I started in November. I love looking back through it. I've recorded my weight as I go on & have a section at the beginning that has the weight in pounds I started at all the way until goal.. It's so nice to cross them off as I go along.

Well I decided on Friday night to have a couple of days off plan. I've eaten a lot of rubbish so tomorrow will be 100% back on plan. I'll be kicking it off with a fast day. I know I said I wouldn't have one till Wednesday but I feel so bloated & know that will make me feel better. I can't wait.. I forgot how much eating rubbish makes me feel rubbish!

Well 2 days off turned into almost 2 weeks!:( I convinced myself doing a VLCD was the way to go to get the rest of the weight off. I bought two weeks supply of slim & save. After doing it for two days at the weekend, I binged Monday- yesterday. I KNOW calorie counting works for me & I can stick to it so why did I try and change!? It's like I stuck to slim & save until the afternoon & then was so hungry I ate everything in sight.. I'm just going around in one big circle. SO IM BACK TO CALORIE COUNTING. Day 1. I haven't weighed myself & I'm not going to until 28th march, I'm going to on how I feel about myself & how clothes fit. I've had 13 days off & have literally eaten EVERYTHING in sight. I've probably put on about a stone.. I reckon I'm about 12.3 again. Hopefully half a stone will come off quite quickly so I'd like to be 11 stone by 28/3. 6 weeks with 2 fasts a week. I can do this!:)

Well today has been good :) went to tesco & bought lots of yummy, low calorie food. Also treated myself to a pair of red Vans.
Todays food:
Alpen light- 70
Chicken & vegetable soup- 200
Dates & pecan nuts- 95
Mini breadsticks & cheesespread- 100
Pombears- 100
& tea will be chicken tikka masala & rice- 340
= 905.
Will have a cup of tea and biscuits/ mini chocolate bar to take it up to around 1,000.
Hsving a night in tonight, watching rubbish on the tele so no cals from alcohol. :)

Well after saying I wasn't going out, I ended up not going to bed until 530 & woke up with a hangover! I had a cheese sandwich when I got in but ended up taking it out so was really just bread & butter.. Oh well better than a takeaway!

Anyway, this is my line drawn..
----------------------------------
No more rubbish & I'm going to be 100%!
I've just had dinner.
Fish portion - 210
Mash - 150
Veg & gravy - 100
Alpen light - 70
= 530

Back