'Slim' is the Watchword...

Breakfast

Two boiled eggs mixed with a tablespoon of fat free creme fraiche with some chives chopped into it. A cup of peppermint tea - Free Foods galore :)

Mid Morning Snackage

1 clementine, one banana, ​2 x HiFi Light Rocky Road Bars and a can of S/F Monster - Free and Hex B

Lunch

Leftover pasta with veg from last night, a fruit bowl with strawberry and nectarine and Muller Light Greek style coconut over it - Free and 0.5 syns for the yoghurt :)

Dinner

LM red onion sausages x 2 served with an onion, mushroom and garlic gravy and a creamy chive mash - Free and Hex A using Light Philly to cream up my mash. Here's a pic below..

Cheeky snack

A dark chocolate digestive -4.5 syns
Some cherry tomatoes - free

Fitness - DVD completed
5 syns used today.

Big Day tomorrow...I'm nervous and scared!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Breakfast

Slept in..typical! I had two weetabix and S/S milk plus two coffees with sweetener and a dash of s/s milk. Free plus Hex A & B.

Lunch

Spicy mugshot and strawberries with a coconut Greek style ML and a can of SF Red Bull - free and 0.5 syns.

Dinner

Pasta with fat free creme Fraiche a tin of chopped tomatoes and some yellow pepper, mushrooms, garlic and onions. Followed by a HiFi Rocky Rd - free and 3 syns

3.5 syns used and I also attended Body Attack. I lost 1lb tonight.

Last edited:
Morning, It amazes me when I see on diaries that they had food left from the night before, I never do that, always eat it all sometimes till I am overful. Do you usually cook extra or is it just what you don`t want or need to eat?

The only thing I have left is portions of homemade soup.

I tend to just eat til I'm full. If I have leftover I give it to my dad or I take it in for lunch the next day..I hate waste :)

In the past I've been known to eat til there's nothing left but for some reason I can't do that since starting this diet.

Yeh, I hate waste too. I must either not cook so much or try and put it in fridge till tomorrow.

Think Iwill start today and not eat so much. Have made savoury mince for fridge yesterday, and some in freezer. What I think I will do is use only half of what I have put aside for today and put the rest in the freezer and then maybe add some herbs & do a spag bol tomorrow.

Done ......... thanks for replying.

Doreen

No problem. I tend to just put whatever I can't finish in a box to either freeze or take with lunch as soon as I know I can't finish it then I put it away. Kind of a case of out of sight, out of mind :)

Thank you for replying x

Breakfast

Two boiled eggs mixed with FF Creme Fraiche and two Hi Fi Light Rocky Road Bars - Free and Hex B.
A can of SF Monster - Free.

lunch

Leftover pasta from last night. Freeeee!

Dinner

LM red onion sausages x 2, with a pepper and onion gravy and a cheesy mash using LowLow. Free and Hex A.

Pineapple chunks coated in Greek ML cocnut yoghurt. Free.

0.5 syns used today.

I'm off to Dublin tomorrow I'm going to try and be good. However I'm not going to be a party pooper either.

Last edited:
Breakfast

1 Alpen Light Bar and 2 coffees with s/s milk and sweetener - Hex A & B plus free!

Mid Morning Snackage

A Malteaser Celebration and a packet of Walkers Sunbites - 8.5 syns..naughty I know but it's required!

Lunch

Baked Potato and some baked beans.

Last edited:
Breakfast

​Two LM red onion sausages plus 1 coffee with 2 sweetener and a dash of s/s milk - Free, Hex A.

Mid Morning

Can SF Monster, a banana and an orange - All Free :)

Lunch

200g of Baxter Salmon and Watercress soup, a fruit salad and some Yeo Valley 0% fat natural yoghurt with a wee cheeky celebration - Hex B, Free and 2.5 syns.

Dinner

SW speedy quiche with salad and balsamic vinegar - all free.

wind down time

A peppermint tea and a Hi Fi deluxe peanut bar - free and 6 syns.

8.5 syns used. Not bad!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Breakfast

​Two LM red onion sausages plus 1 coffee with 2 sweetener and a dash of s/s milk - Free, Hex A.

Mid Morning

Can SF Monster, a banana and an orange - All Free :)

Lunch

200g of Baxter Salmon and Watercress soup, a fruit salad and some Yeo Valley 0% fat natural yoghurt with a wee cheeky celebration - Hex B, Free and 2.5 syns.

Dinner

SW speedy quiche with salad and balsamic vinegar - all free.

wind down time

A peppermint tea and a Hi Fi deluxe peanut bar - free and 6 syns.

8.5 syns used. Not bad!

Any chance of how you do the free speedy quiche please

Breakfast

Had an utterly fab breakfast a poached egg with some grilled asparagus and cherry tomatoes. It was devine - All Free :)

Mid Morning

Two Hi Fi Light Rocky Road bars and a coffee with s/s milk, two sweeteners - Hex A and B, Free.

Cheeky!

A wee Galaxy Celebration - 2.5 syns. I know, I know!

Lunch

a s/s Mug Shot, a packet of cheese and square, strawberry and banana fruit salad with 0% natural yoghurt - Free and 5.5 syns.

Dinner

The other half of my speedy quiche and loads of mixed salad and veg - all free

cheeky cheeky

A wee chocolate orange Hi Fi bar - 6 very worthwhile syns

14 syns...it's been that kinda day

Last edited:
Thanks for the link. I didn`t realise that was on the site. Thanks, could have looked myself. :rolleyes:

Breakfast

A wholemeal roll, two rashers of Turkey bacon and some mushrooms.
2 coffees with dash s/s milk and four sweeteners - Hex A & B plus Free!

Mid Morning

Two bananas mixed with 0% natural yoghurt and a can of s/f red bull - Free

Lunch

Peri Peri Mugshot and a celebration - Free and 2.5 syns.

Dinner

a wee version I made of the SW carbonara, very yummy and a cheeky HiFi choccie orange bar - free and 6 syns.

Last edited:
Breakfast

​A Hi Fi Deluxe Peanut bar and 2 coffees - Free, Hex A and Hex B

Lunch

Baked Potato and Beans - Free.

Dinner

A bolognese style pasta dish using quorn, garlic, peppers, onions, mushrooms and tinned tomato and a dash of balsamic vinegar. A table spoon of mozzarella to serve - Free and 3 syns.

Last edited:
Breakfast

2 boiled eggs in a cup and my usual coffee with s/s milk and sweetener - Free and Hex A.

Mid morning snackage

An Apple and an orange, a can of sf Red Bull - all free

lunch

​A wholemeal pitta filled with home roasted peppers, gherkins and pastrami...the recipe is from the SW lunches book and it was fab, also a Mullerlight Strawberry - Hex B, free and 0.5 syns for the wholegrain mustard.

Dinner

A vegetable stir fry with Quorn style chicken pieces and egg noodles and flavoured with Soy Sauce and garlic. All free!!

Cheeky

Small Toblerone miniature Hero - 2.5 syns

Last edited:
Breakfast

A Quark pancake with Strawberries and a coffee- Free and Hex A :)

Mid Morning

Metcalfe's skinny sweet and salty popcorn and a cup of tea - 6 syns and Hex A

Lunch

Leftover stir fry from last night and a tub of strawberries - Free

Dinner

​A wholemeal pitta filled with home roasted peppers, gherkins and pastrami - 0.5 syns for the mustard.
6.5 syns and 2lbs lost

Last edited:
Back