'Slim' is the Watchword...

Breakfast

Strawberries and grapes in a bowl with 20 Hazelnuts and a Coconut Muller Light Greek Style yoghurt - Free, Hex B and 0.5 syns

Midmorning

A packet of French Fries and can of sf Monster - 4.5 syns and free

Lunch

Quorn veggie stir fry (same recipe as the one from a few days ago) plus strawberries and another Greek Muller - 0.5 syns and free.

Dinner

Mac and cheese (made cheesy with LowLow) with broccoli and green beans stirred and some mozzarella sprinkled over - Hex A, free and 3.5 syns

Last edited:
Breakfast

20 hazelnuts and a coffee with a dash of s/s milk and 2 sweeteners - Free, Hex B and 2.5 syns (I'm using my Hex A later for dinner).

Snack

Packet of Special K Crackers and SF Energy drink - 4.5 syns and free.

Last edited:
Sorry I've been away for a few days if you follow my weight loss diary you'll know I got some bad news regarding a family member the other day and it's just totally knocked me off. However it's time to be positive and get back on it I have 1lb to lose this week and I intend to do it!

Breakfast

2 Weetabix, 150ml of S/S milk and a coffee with a dash of s/s milk and 2 sweeteners - Hex A & B plus free.

Mid Morning

2 coffees and an apple - Hex A and free.

Lunch

Baked Potato and Beans, a packet of Velvet Crunch and a Greek Style MullerLight - 4.5 syns plus free.

dinner

my own recipe vegetarian style chicken stew. So nice - all free

4.5 syns used today!

Last edited:
Breakfast

2 eggs mixed with some peppers and red onions. A Cup of coffee with sweeteners and s/s milk - Hex A + Free.

Snackage

A can of S/F Monster and 20 hazelnuts plus an apple - Free and Hex B.

Lunch

Leftover veggie stew followed by pineapple with Mullerlight Toffee Greek - free and 0.5 syns.

Dinner

Chicken and mushroom pasta n sauce with green beans, mushrooms and red onion mixed in with light Philly to richen it up followed by an Apple - Free at 2 syns for the cheese.
​A winter warmer

A cuppa and a funsize Twix - Free, Hex A and 5 syns.

7.5 syns..I know I'm bad!

Last edited:
Breakfast

2 Weetabix with some s/s milk and a cup of coffee with a dash of s/s milk and two sweeteners - Hex A and B plus Free!

Lunch

Batchelors SuperRice curry flavour with peppers, onions, garlic, chilis and soy sauce followed by a Caramel Greek ML and an apple and a banana - Free and 0.5 syns.

Last edited:
I'm not going to lie it was 12 week countdown to Christmas taster night and I tried abit of everything...tomorrow is another day!

Breakfast

2 Weetabix and some s/s milk, my coffee done the usual way - Hex A & B plus free.

Lunch

Quorn Chicken and green bean pasta with light Philadelphia the spring onion one plus a banana and a Greek ML the toffee one - 2.5 syns for the dairy items plus free!

Last edited:
Sorry for my absence I've been ill.

Breakfast

​2 Weetabix and some s/s milk and my usual coffee - Hex A & B plus free!

Mid Morning

Metcalfe skinny popcorn the salt one and an apple - Free and 6 syns.

Lunch

Baked potato and beans some strawberries and grapes with ML Greek Strawberry over it - 0.5 syns and free.

Dinner

Thai green curry with a mixture of Quorn and veg plus egg noodles - 3 syns for the curry pasta and Philly I used in the curry.

Last edited:
First ever green day..wish me luck!

Breakfast

A boiled egg with fried onions mushrooms and peppers - Free and weird I know!

Snack

A Hi Fi Chocolate Bar and my usual coffee - Hex A & B plus free.

I was so naughty last night I'm embarrassed. I am such a let down!

Last edited:
Breakfast

2 Weetabix some s/s milk and my usual coffee - Hex A, B and free.

Mid Morning

Metcalfe Sweet and Salty popcorn plus a coffee - 6 syns and free.

Lunch

A balsamic quorn style chicken and mushroom salad with peppers, red onion, lettuce and a strawberry Greek ML - Free and 0.5 syns.

Breakfast

2 weetabix and s/s milk, a coffee and two boiled eggs - Free plus Hex A & B.

Mid Morning

​Can of SF Monster and Special K Salt and Vinegar Crackers - 4.5 syns.

Lunch

Roasted pepper and balsamic cherry tomato pasta with crayfish and a Greek ML the strawberry one - free and 0.5 syns

Dinner

Sirloin steak with a homemade mushroom and peppercorn sauce and a side salad plus a sweet potato - free plus 3 syns for the low fat creme fraiche in the sauce.

8 syns used all.

Fitness - 25 minutes of Metafit.

Last edited:
Breakfast

2 Weetabix some s/s milk and my usual coffee - Hex A & B plus free!

sorry my diary went to pot yesterday my dad got hospitalised and my day just went topsy turvy

Last edited:
Breakfast

Pancakes made with porridge oats, low fat creme Fraiche and eggs with some strawberries - 3 syns for the cf, Hex B and Free.

Mid Morning

SF Monster and Metcalfes Sweet and Salty popcorn - 6 syns and free.

Last edited:
What a weekend I've had. Time to get my game face back on!

Breakfast

Peppers, Onions and mushrooms served with scrambled eggs and beans - Free.

Mid Morning

My usual coffee plus a HiFi Blackberry bar - Hex A & B plus Free.

Lunch

Sweet Potato filled with spring onion Philly light and mixed salad with fat free French dressing followed by mixed fruit salad and a Greek ML the peachy one - 2.5 syns plus free :)

Dinner

Thai green curry made with Quorn and an array of tasty veg served with egg noodles - 1 syn for the curry paste and free :)

3.5 syns all in today.

Last edited:
Breakfast

A warburtons brown thing with two slices of turkey rashers and mushrooms - 5 syns plus free but it was oh so yummy!

Breakfast

​2 Weetabix and s/s milk with my usual coffee - Hex A & B plus free.

Ugh I've been so bad folks and for that I apologise it's just been a bad week what with dad in hospital and all! Here we go again...

Breakfast

2 rashers of Mattesons turkey rashers and a quark pancake seasoned with paprika plus a dash of HP sauce - 1 syn and Free.

Mid Morn

Metcalfe Salty popcorn and a coffee - Hex A, free and 6 syns.

Lunch

Baked Potato with Tuna and 25g of Philly Light Spring Onion plus Fruit salad of Strawberries/grapes and a Peach ML Greek -Free and 2.5 syns

Last edited:
Back