'Slim' is the Watchword...

AWOL again..what are we going to do with me? Anyhow start of the week time to get the head into it again I've been a very naughty girl this weekend!

Breakfast

2 boiled eggs with a spot of spreadable LowLow mixed in and my usual coffee - Hex A, Free and 2 syns for the cheese.

Mid Morning

A LowLow snack pack and SF Monster - Free plus 9.5 syns for the snack pack but I did give blood and I felt I needed it. My dinner and lunch will be syn free or as close to that as I can go.

Lunch

A S/S Mugshot with some sliced pineapple - Free :)

Dinner

Sweet potato mash, 2 LM red onion sausages and an onion, mushroom and pepper gravy - Free plus 1 syn for a small amount of cornflour for my gravy.

12 syns used all in.
Fitness DVD for 30 minutes.

Last edited:
Green day again
Breakfast

Peppers and mushrooms mixed with some low low spread and my usual coffee - Free plus 2 Hex A.

Mid Morning

Metcalfes skinny salty popcorn and a peppermint tea - 6 syns plus free.

Lunch

Baked potato some beans and mixed fruit salad.

Dinner

Quorn burger topped with a marinaded flat mushroom on a wholemeal roll with some LowLow and a side salad drizzled with balsamic - 0.5 syns for my burger and 2 Hex B everything else was free. I haven't enjoyed a dinner like that in a long time!

Last edited:
Breakfast

2 scrambled eggs on a wholemeal roll with some brown sauce - Free, Hex A & B plus 1 syn for my sauce.

Breakfast

2 Weetabix and s/s milk with my usual coffee - Hex A & B plus free.

Mid Morning

Some pineapple chunks and another coffee - Hex A and free.

Lunch

Baked potato with baked beans, strawberry and grape salad and a ski mousse the coconut and chocolate one - Free and 4 syns

Dinner

Thai Green Curry with quorn chicken pieces and an array of vegetables with egg noodles -4 syns for my Philly Light and 1 syn for my paste to flavour the curry plus Free.

Sneaky

A fudge and a cuppa - 5 1/2 syns plus free.

13.5 syns used
Fitness - Josie Gibson DVD

Last edited:
Breakfast

1.5 Shredded Wheat with 100ml s/s milk used plus my coffee - Hex A & B plus free.

Lunch

Leftover Thai green curry with egg noodles followed by a Ski Mousse Light - Free plus 2 syns for some extra Philly Light to cream it up and 1 syn for my curry paste and 4 syns for my mousse.

Dinner

Steak with a mushroom and onion pepper sauce and a sweet potato - Free foods galore :)

Snack

Metcalfe popcorn - 6 syns

13 syns
Fitness - Josie Gibson DVD.

Last edited:
Breakfast

1.5 Shredded Wheat with 75ml of s/s milk and my usual coffee - Hex A & B plus free.

Lunch

Sweet potato filled with tuna/peppers mixed with light Philly and a salad drizzled with Helmanns fat free salad dressing and a fruit salad - 2 syns for the philly and free :)

Dinner

Vegetable stir fry with egg noodles with a light soy and garlic sauce - Free :)

-1lb tonight so I'm back on track :)

Last edited:
Breakfast

1.5 Shredded Wheat with s/s milk and a Scan Bran mixed in to bulk it out - Hex A & B plus 1 syn for my SB.

Breakfast

2 boiled eggs in a cup mixed with 25g of Philly Light the spring onion one spread onto 2 Scan Bran and my usual coffee - Hex A & B plus free and 2 syns for the cheese.

Lunch

A mughshot and a fat free activia - Free

Dinner

A wee vegetarian med style stew, so tasty! - Free :)

A wee cheeky packet of Popcorn - 6 syns

8 syns used today

Last edited:
Breakfast

2 boiled eggs in a cup and 1.5 Shredded Wheat with s/s milk - Free plus Hex A & B.

Lunch

Leftover stew from last night and a fat free yoghurt - Free :)

Breakfast

1.5 shredded wheat and some whole milk (yuk) with banana - Hex A & B plus Free.

Lunch

Sweet potato and salad with fat free dressing, a fat free Activia - Free.

Last edited:
Breakfast

Two boiled eggs and a slice of wholemeal toast with my usual coffee - Hex A & B plus free.

GREEN DAY

Breakfast

Bowl of Shreddies and s/s milk plus my coffee- Free, Hex A & B

Lunch

Speedy Quiche with salad and fat free dressing - Free and Hex A for the cheese in my quiche!

Snack

A banana and coffee - Free and Hex A :)

Last edited:
EE Day today :)

Breakfast

Shreddies and s/s milk plus a coffee - Hex A & B plus free.

Lunch

Speedy Quiche with salad and a clementine - Free

EE Day :)

Breakfast

Shreddies and s/s milk with my usual coffee - Hex A & B plus free.

Green Today

Breakfast

A Quorn burger on two slices of wholemeal toast with a teaspoon of Flora Light & HP sauce with some mushrooms - Free, Hex B and 2.5syns for my burger, sauce and butter.
Weird choice of breakfast I know but it was lovely :)

Mid Morning Snackage

A Banana and my beloved coffee x 2 -Free, Hex A :)

Lunch

Baked potato and beans with a clementine and apple - Free

Dinner

Smoked salmon and light cream cheese pasta with spring onion and chilli flakes - Hex A, b and Free. This was one of the most enjoyable dinners I've had in a while!

Exercise - Josie Gibson DVD
2.5 syns used.

Last edited:
Had a fab green day yesterday so another one is on the cards today.

Breakfast

​Two pieces of wholemeal toast with light soft cheese and two slices of smoked salmon plus a cuppa - Hex A & B plus free

Snack

Clementine and apple with a cup of coffee - Free and Hex A :)
I was also naughty my boss brought in Terry's All Gold so I had one - 3 syns!

Last edited:
Back