Smidge's Final Push!

Well done on the loss Smidge 1 & 1/2 bags of sugar is a lot so don't be hard on yourself.

I am definitely TSing all this week & so can you !!
Hubby will have to eat his stuff much more quickly LOL x

Hi Smidge, hope all is going well. ( you haven't spontaneously combusted have you :)) You know what I'm talking about LOL x

Hi Smidge, hope all is going well. ( you haven't spontaneously combusted have you :)) You know what I'm talking about LOL x

:giggle: hehe!

I'm here! Thank you both for your comments on weigh in - I should really be more pleased with any loss!!

Had a busy busy weekend so first time I've managed to sit down and catch up on the forum. Sadly I haven't had a 100% weekend but I'm not going to dwell on it. Tomorrow is another day and the start of a new week and I'm still determined to be 100% for at least a week. I'm ready to hit the gym tomorrow and get myself back on track mentally :character00115:

Hope everyone else has had a better weekend and here's to having a brilliant week!

Hi Smidge. Well done on your 3lb loss. I'd settle for that, gladly!

Here's to a TS day tomorrow Smidge. xx

Hi Smidge, how has your day been x

Hey Susie! Last day before back to work :( but me and the OH have been storming ahead on some decorating which has been lingering around for ages! It's taken us nearly 3 months to do the stairs, oops :p

Had a good day though! At the bingo tonight which will curb evening nibbles, wish me luck!!

Hope you've have a good day too??

Hope you get a win Smidge.

Shame about work, I would so love to be a lady of leisure :rolleyes:. I'll run that one by Dave & see what he thinks :D x

Enjoy the bingo :)

hi smidge good luck at bingo

Hope you get a win Smidge.
Shame about work, I would so love to be a lady of leisure :rolleyes:. I'll run that one by Dave & see what he thinks :D x

Boo! No wins for me on Monday sadly...

I've got bigger issues at the moment though. I'm really struggling.. need someone to give me a great big kick up the backside. I'm managing the days okay now I'm back at work, the routine really helps, but as usual I'm struggling with the evenings. Last night I even ate ice cream - now I know for sure that's not an approved TS addition!!!

I really just need to get on with it and stop being a misery but alas we all know that can be harder than it sounds. I've got 24 days until I go to Norfolk and I'd really like to shift a stone in that time - I'm guessing that's still do-able on TS?? Wish me luck for today :(

That@s do-able if you stick to TS Smidge. Cant you get rid of all the snack foods in the house for the next few weeks or try a cup of bullion instead? It may help you stay on track.

Hope you find it easier this evening. Get those puzzles out x

Think of the bigger picture, Smidge, and don't give way to temptation, keep your hands out of the cookie jar so to speak. Make sure you are occupied if night time is your weakness, good luck and remember we may have the occasional blip, but try to keep focused on your goal.

Thank you ladies, you are so right. I'm going to have a clear out tonight of all the goodies (or baddies as we shall call them)!

Last night wasn't too bad. I did eat but only a bit of turkey breast and some veg so nothing too fatty! My OH has also let me play on his iPad which means I've downloaded an awesome jigsaw puzzle app and am totally addicted! Sitting on the sofa doing puzzles all night doesn't do much for my exercise levels but it certainly keeps me our of the cupboards :D

Have a fab day everyone! x

Surprising how fast the time goes by doing those puzzles!

Its a good idea to get rid of the temptations Smidge but a little bit of turkey wont do any harm.

Have a good day x

Hey everyone! How is the weekend going??

I've been out and about running some errands today and taking the dog on a nice long walk. Got a really horrid exante headache now though, think I've not drunk enough water.

Just going to settle down for a bit with a peppermint green tea and enjoy a bit of tele :D

OOOWWW! My head :( I've had a nap and still suffering. I've succumbed to having some painkillers, now the waiting game until they kick in!

oh poor you I hope the painkillers kick in, make sure you get some water down you. Hope you feel better soon.

oh poor you I hope the painkillers kick in, make sure you get some water down you. Hope you feel better soon.

Thanks joy! I've gotten into my onesie and made myself another tea and hot water bottle. Starting to feel a little bit better but sense an early night coming.

Wondering what to have for dinner, got a bar out but the OH is having spag bol which smells yummy!

Back