Smidge's Final Push!

Not a bad day so far but confession time, I was working in my marketing cupboard at work and gave in to a little bag of jelly sweets. I soon thought to myself "what on earth are you playing at" and stuck the rest in my bag for my OH tonight.

No point being sad just brush it off and finish the day TS! Think I'll have chilli for dinner yum :)

My doors have arrived too (is it sad that I'm really excited :p ) so I've lots of painting to start on tonight after dinner!

Went for spag bol dinner. I don't usually like it but I don't want to end up with a stockpile! Added a bit more water than usual and some black pepper and it tasted much nicer.

Having a glass of coke zero as pudding tonight lol what a treat - no pancakes for me :eek:

You do have a sweet tooth don't you Smidge. Next time stick them in the bin LOL.

I try to use up my least favourite packs first. Hence why I will probably be having banana pancakes for quire some time :rolleyes:.

No its not sad to get excited about new door. Its nice to want your home to look nice. Happy painting x x

Last edited:
LOL! Consider me well and truly told off :p. No more sweets!

Morning all!! Busy morning today so only just got a tea break to check in lol my marketing manager is on paternity now so I'm stacked which is good for making the days pass though without thinking about yummy food!!

Hit the gym today and had my delicious choc orange bar but definitely haven't had enough to drink yet! Just about to go down for work coffee and cake morning but don't worry, I've got my peppermint green tea bag and I won't be touching the cakes!

Have a good day all :D

Well done on getting to the gym Smidge.

Hope your day goes well with no cakes & no marketing cupboard lol :p

Paternity leave must be getting more popular. We have 2 people off at the moment . Changing times eh xx

Hope your day goes well with no cakes & no marketing cupboard lol :p

No cakes eaten AND 100 bags of sweets packed and posted from the cupboard without a single one going into me! Feeling proud of myself :D :p

Hi Smidge, how are you getting on x

Hi Smidge. Just catching up. Hope you're keeping away from those sweets and cakes!

Morning Smidge, are you busy painting xx

Hi Smidge. How are you doing?

Back