SpursGem CC Diary to lose 8 Stone!!

I work on Saturdays and on Sundays i go football. I run a men's football team...for my sins!

Going to have my mum up tomorrow and cook a lovely roast dinner, my two boys are making dessert apparently. Can't wait

What about you? xx

Saturday 9th March

Breakfast
2 x Slice of Toast with Jam 266 Calories

Snack
70g FF Natural youghurt with 15g Rasin wheat (Sprinkled) and 0.5 Tbsp of Honey 109 Cals

Lunch
Dolmio fusili pot and kelloggs biscuit moments - 404 Cals

Dinner
Homemade burger, bun and chips 528 Cals

Snack
Asda Strawberry Split - 53 Cals

Total Calories: 1360 / 1720Exercise: None, work all day again so no energy to do anything!

I work on Saturdays and on Sundays i go football. I run a men's football team...for my sins!

Going to have my mum up tomorrow and cook a lovely roast dinner, my two boys are making dessert apparently. Can't wait

What about you? xx

Good for you - how did you end up running a men's footie team?

Hope you had an amazing Mother's day - what pudding did the boys make?

Hey Gem, hope you are having a good weekend & enjoyed whatever dessert the boys made you :) x

Had a great weekend thanks, all over too quickly though! how was yours? x

Good for you - how did you end up running a men's footie team?

Hope you had an amazing Mother's day - what pudding did the boys make?

My dad started it up when i was 9, he quit about 7 years ago and i took over! i also help run the league too which keeps me busy

Had a great mothers day, boys made me a chocolate fudge cake with ice cream! it was a amazing but very high on calories, i must admit i did have a big slice...it would be rude not too!

I'll update my food diary in a bit, once i work out the damage lol

How was your mothers day?

I think we were all entitled to a blow-out - has all the chocolate fudge cake gone? I read on here somewhere that you can make the betty crocker cake mixes with diet coke, lemonade etc instead of using oil/fat - brings cals right down

had a lovely day thank you - very peaceful and restful - kids bought me a box of diary box - thankfully only small - i had five they scoffed the rest but that worked out approx 250 calories - was gutted couldn't have anything else!!!

that's interesting using coke. My husband said there was a lot of oil in it. I worked out the calories 1000+ :break_diet:can't believe it!!!!

I don't think my husband realised how bad the cake was, i think i would of served it out myself so i could do a smaller slice. All the cake has gone, I had my mum and dad up and i sent the rest home with them!!!

Well done for only having 5 chocs!! i would bite the kids hands off if they tried to eat mine haha :D

here's one link but if you do a google search loads of them come up
Betty Crocker Cake made with Diet Soda Recipe

the cake sounds amazing - my friend makes the most scrumptious carrot cake - i wouldn't share that lol. You were really good giving it away, I think I would have hidden an extra slice but I have a real thing for cake at the mo

to be honest i just like chocolate - i always find the boxes a bit disappointing - and call me a chav but I don't like posh chocs - give me galaxy or cadburys and I am a very happy girl - years ago my lovely old boss bought me a £30 of Godiva chocolates - I could have cried I'd have been happy with a selection pack - gave them to my mum she was delighted lol

Shame here! i don't like posh chocolates, i'm more cadbury's girl and Galaxy on special occasions. I'll be ok with Thortons but i would reluctantly eat them :p

I'll remember that recipe next time i get a cake made for me, probably my birthday in June!

Monday 11th March

Breakfast
2 slices of toast with jam - 266 Cals

Lunch
Dolmio fusili pasta, banana, Kelloggs Biscuit moments - 504 Cals

Dinner
Left over roast beef with mashed potato, boiled carrots, parsnips, gravy and 2 yorkshire pudding - 569 Cals

Snacks
Asda Strawberry split - 53 Cals

Total Calories: 1392 / 1720
Exercise:
None

oh and i forgot to add on Saturday...

3lb loss for me this week!! :woohoo:

Thanks Donna xx

I had a very restless sleep last night, Kept waking up in a panic and sweating! I often have dreams about walking up stairs and they get thinner and the steps bigger until it turns into a ladder then it turns into a pole and i'm clinging of for dear life. I have this dream very regularly. Makes it worse it that i'm petrified of heights and stairs especially tube escalators and the stairs you can see through!!!! Had the dream again last night but this time whilst i was clinging on people we're shouting at me to move out the way and were climbing over me! so i feel a little on edge today, I always have an anxious day after these dreams. Makes me feel like something bad will happen:cry:

that sounds horrible - do you know what stairs in dreams mean? could it be tied to your weight loss - i.e. trying to reach your goal but others getting in your way?

I have a nightmare every night on days that i have to use public toilets - I had to use one yesterday and I had nightmares last night where I am busting for a wee and every toilets is...well disgusting (and that's being polite!)

Someone else said that to me about the stairs being related to weight loss. I'd be interested to look more into that, it does some like a good explanation! I literally wake up sweating and petrified! It's awful!

I have no idea what dreaming of dirty toilets mean :D i wouldn't want to have that dream, i'd be sick!! i hate public toilets and only use them if i absolutely must!!

x

Here you go:

Stairs
Universal Landscape: Transitions in life, often directly connected to personal growth or assessment.
Dreaming Lens: Were you climbing the stairs? Were you ascending or descending? Where were the stairs leading to and from? How many steps were there? What step were you on? What shape were they in? Were they steep? Were they dangerous? Did you slip or fall?
Personal Focus: Stairs represent transition, change and personal growth. When we use them, we make direct contact with our feet. This makes them symbolic of change on a very specific, personal level. Climbing up stairs should be interpreted as ascending to higher levels of consciousness. Going down stairs connects to revisiting places you have already been or moving into lower levels of thought, such as anger and envy, or facing your own emotional development by revisiting old issues.
Where the stairs are is important to consider. A stairway in a home is about personal transitions, whereas stairs in public environments reveal issues around how we operate out in the world, in full view of others. There may be literal elements of this image in a dream as a dream that takes place on a stairway at your workplace will likely connect to issues that are work-related. A stairway in a public park may reveal shifts that involve issues of relaxation and leisure. Use the Dreaming Lens to focus your interpretation.
Your actual experience of climbing the stairs is the key to working with this symbol. A treacherous experience may reveal fears attached to issues you are currently facing. Running up and down stairs with ease may point to an ability to operate at different levels with grace if your life is calling you to do so. Fear of where the stairs may lead correlate to investigations that lay ahead of you where the outcome is not clear. The number of stairs, if known, can be considered using numerology (see Numbers). Escalators indicate more ease in the transition, but must also be looked at in terms of the potential to gloss over the change that is occurring. Remember that going down is as important as going up in life. We must often revisit where we have been below before we can move upward effectively. Eventually, we must be able to easily exist on many levels at once.

I think this clearly explains mine:

TOILETS : Toilets can often link to bad experiences we have just had, embarrassing problems, emotional situations, bad events and intense fears. There maybe a good clue in the dream. If you go to the toilet it will usually suggest you have just got over some bad experience. But if you have clogged up toilets or unflushed toilets it may suggest that you cannot get out of the bad experience or gain a sense of relief afterwards.

wow Thanks so much Donna!!! That's amazing. The stairs are always in a public place be it a shopping centre, hotel, theme park! loads of different places but always the same stairs or a slight variation. Once i dreamt i went to take the stairs but said to myself i would take the lift. The lift got stuck and then shot up in the the sky and started free falling....It was a glass lift too :eek:

Very interesting about the toilet dream. Do you know what it relates too?

I think dreams are fantastic, mine are always very vivid and i remember all of it or most of it. My Husband rarely dreams (well he can't remember them)

Tuesday 12th March

bit of a hectic day. Went out with my sister and her 8 week old little girl. she's a terrible sabotage to herself and to me. Her and her husband have really bad diets so was not looking forward to lunch. I stuck to my guns and opted for chicken wrap! I was proud of myself as i limited what i ate despite the constant offerings

Had Tesco delivery in the evening, when i was unpacking i found a vienetta!!! I never order this. I shoved it in the freezer but then my sister asked for a bit.....i had a bit too but made sure i had the calories for it,

Breakfast
1 x slice of toast with 1 poached egg - 201 Calories

Lunch
Photo 12-03-2013 12 02 26.jpg
Chicken wrap with salad - 462 Calories
Penguin Bar - 106 Calories

Dinner
Thai Green Curry - 559 Calories
1 let over chicken dipper - 43 Calories

Snacks
Slice of Vienetta - 260 Calories

Total Calories:
1631 / 1720

Exercise:
walked around shops for 3 hours

Wednesday 13th March

Breakfast
Photo 05-03-2013 09 25 03.jpg
Scrambled Egg, bacon and tomato - 294 Cals

Lunch
Photo 13-03-2013 13 38 44.jpg
Pork, onion, pineapple, Pepper and rice in a little sweet n sour sauce - 488 Cals

Dinner
Tesco leek and potato soup with 2 slices seeded bread - 405 Cals

Snacks
Soreen lunchbox malt loaf - 95 Cals
Tesco Cheesy Curls (cheap quavers!) - 90 Cals

Total Calories:
1372 / 1720

Exercise:
Spring clean whole house for 5 hours today!!

Last edited:
Back