SpursGem CC Diary to lose 8 Stone!!

Thursday 14th March

Breakfast
None!!!!!!

Lunch

Photo 14-03-2013 12 12 15.jpg
Rice noodles with chicken, veg and Soy Sauce with drizzle of sweet n sour sauce - 400 Cals

Dinner
Photo 14-03-2013 19 46 46.jpg
Salmon fillet with tsp Pesto and 50g mozzarella and Tesco frozen mixed veg rice - 545 Cals

Snacks
Skittles - 222 Cals
Raspberries - 17 Cals
Belvita biscuits - 232 Cals
Total Calories: 1416 / 1720
Exercise: None - went shopping all day with the sabotage sister again!

Last edited:
These were from a Japanese noodle bar but i make them very similar.

Boil up the noodles and drain, i shred the chicken (bake chicken breast in oven then shred). toss it all in non stick wok with soy sauce and thats it. I usually chuck in beansprouts and onion too.

Always taste nicer when someone else does it!

Having a really low day today. Was a very tough day at work. As soon as i go home i burst out crying and haven't stopped!

So far i have eaten 1683 calories and drunk 324 calories.

I really don't want to comfort eat so i thought i best come on here and distract myself.

wow Thanks so much Donna!!! That's amazing. The stairs are always in a public place be it a shopping centre, hotel, theme park! loads of different places but always the same stairs or a slight variation. Once i dreamt i went to take the stairs but said to myself i would take the lift. The lift got stuck and then shot up in the the sky and started free falling....It was a glass lift too :eek:

Very interesting about the toilet dream. Do you know what it relates too?

I think dreams are fantastic, mine are always very vivid and i remember all of it or most of it. My Husband rarely dreams (well he can't remember them)

Your lift dream sounds v scary!!! I think the toilet dream is a direct result of depression/weight

Had Tesco delivery in the evening, when i was unpacking i found a vienetta!!
Oooh I wish Tesco would send me a vienetta - love them esp the mint one

These were from a Japanese noodle bar but i make them very similar.

Boil up the noodles and drain, i shred the chicken (bake chicken breast in oven then shred). toss it all in non stick wok with soy sauce and thats it. I usually chuck in beansprouts and onion too.
Sounds amazing - am def gonna try these

Having a really low day today. Was a very tough day at work. As soon as i go home i burst out crying and haven't stopped!

So far i have eaten 1683 calories and drunk 324 calories.

I really don't want to comfort eat so i thought i best come on here and distract myself.
Big Hug - sorry to hear you've had a crap day - anything you wanna talk about? you can always pm me x

i'm fine thanks hun. I think the pressure of trying to lose weight and my family arguing and gossiping has got to me lately. Woke up feeling low and i couldn't snap out of it xx
Try to ignore it - that's how I become depressed xxx
I lost 4.4lb this week!!! :woohoo:
ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT - WELL DONE !!!!

I hope you are feeling really proud of yourself xxxx I am xxx

Thanks Donna, I'm very happy with that loss. I can really feel the difference already.

I have suffered depression on and off for the last 10 years. When i have down days i worry i'm on a downward spiral but my husband has been great lately and has been cooking dinner so i can stay on diet. I don't get on with my mum, it's got better lately but long story short i found out my mum had been making up stories about me. I actually fell out with my sister and didn't speak for 4 months because of her lies. Anyway i had enough of my family ignoring me and had it out with them a couple of weeks ago and then all her lies unraveled. She has since apologised but only half heartedly. It's really messed my head up, people who i thought would be there for me were not and that was hard to accept

Anyway i'm trying to get myself in a better head space but some days i struggle.

Thanks Donna, I'm very happy with that loss. I can really feel the difference already.

I have suffered depression on and off for the last 10 years. When i have down days i worry i'm on a downward spiral but my husband has been great lately and has been cooking dinner so i can stay on diet. I don't get on with my mum, it's got better lately but long story short i found out my mum had been making up stories about me. I actually fell out with my sister and didn't speak for 4 months because of her lies. Anyway i had enough of my family ignoring me and had it out with them a couple of weeks ago and then all her lies unraveled. She has since apologised but only half heartedly. It's really messed my head up, people who i thought would be there for me were not and that was hard to accept

Anyway i'm trying to get myself in a better head space but some days i struggle.

OMG thats terrible - did your Mum explain to you why? no wonder you have been down - that's the ultimate slap in the face isn't it, mum's are supposed to love and protect not betray you like that, big hug - just focus on your own little family and your husband sounds brilliant xxx

My mum at first said she didn't say it and everyone was lying then she admitted to saying some things but blamed everyone in twisting it! We have never really got on, she gets very jealous of me and when things go right she's quick to burst my bubble!

I think she has serious insecurities and puts them on me, she told my husband Stuart not to trust me as she "knows" i'm having an affair!!! I'm not and never would luckily Stuart knows what she is like but that's got to leave some sort of doubt even if it's a tiny one?

When the Dr first put me on anti-depressants she called the surgery up and demanded that the prescription is cancelled and called the Dr pathetic as she said that i was faking it for attention!! I was stupid enough to take a load of pills once, looking back on it now it was stupid but at that time of my life it seemed the only way. She refused to come to hospital to see me as i was attention seeking and if i was serious i would of taken more pills and be dead! i was 16!

I go from upset and devastated to angry to me pitying her! I have never known such an emotional roller coaster like it!

i've decided that she will never change so i just need to change the way i deal with it.

That feels so much better getting all that out :) xxx

I turn the big 30 this year, we all decided to have a day out at Alton towers. I haven't been since i was 18 so it should be great fun. My weight is stopping me going as i'm scared i won't fit into the seats. I've measured myself and at the moment i just fit but it will be a tight squeeze. I'm using this and Turkey in August my motivation.

i've just checked how many weeks there is and it's getting less and less pretty quick so i need to focus more then ever now to stay on track. I've signed up the the Summer exercise challenge so fingers crossed that will keep the weight loss going.

alton.jpg Alton Towers - 16 weeks

beach.jpg Turkey - 20 weeks

Monday 18th March 2013

Breakfast
Quaker Oats - Honey and Almond - 206

Lunch
Dolmio pot and Raspberries - 340

Dinner
Leftover roast lamb, potato, carrots, peas and gravy - 380

Snacks
Go Ahead biscuits - 150
Sunbites - 120