Starting all over again... SW

Day 3

Breakfast: 1 1/2 Bananas! (Have to share one with 4 yr old and 1/2 is simply not enough!)
Mid Morning - trip to Costa, was very good and had Green Tea & no pastry's or snacks!
Lunch Sardine & Chestnut Mushroom 1 egg omelette, Fat Free Yoghurt & 1 Apple
Tea: Quorn Sausages, 200g McCains Rustic Chips (2syns), tomatoes, Fat free yoghurt, Apple.
Supper: Orange, 2 slices aml toast (HEb) & 4 x XLite Laughing Cow (HEa)

2nd HEa used for milk in unsweetened tea (not full allowance), no 2nd HEb as I used syns for chips so didn't need it.

BP 140/86

Not intending to have any alcohol or snacks again tonight. That will be four nights running! Go me!
Weigh in day tomorrow morning so fingers crossed I go back under the 11stone mark.

Last edited:
Day 4 - 1lb off! Very pleased with this as I have only been strictly following it for 3 days.

As it's Friday I am going to follow the extra easy plan.

Breakfast: Banana, Boiled Egg
Mid Morning: nothing
Lunch: 100g cooked weight wholemeal pasta with 100g cooked turkey, 1 large tomato and a chestnut muchroom, heated through and flavoured with Fat Free Vinaigrette.
Mid Afternoon: Had to break my pledge as I had a planned trip to my sons college restaurant for 'afternoon tea' which basically is coffee and cakes. Boo. But have to support his learning so hey-ho.
Tea: Fish portions with low fat chips and mushy peas, some syns but today was already lost so not going to bother counting them right now.

I will be having a glass or two of wine tonight!

Last edited:
Day 5 - off plan today as in town shopping and out tonight. I'm going to consider it a metabolism kicker day, as this seems to be quite a popular theory at the moment...

Day 6 - Heavy night last night so going to try and stick to Extra Easy plan today despite still having family visiting.

Breakfast: Beans & Tomatoes
Lunch: Mug shot, Banana, Fat free Yoghurt

So I blinked and suddenly 13 months had slipped by! In that time I had joined SW and got down to 10st1lb, really close to target, then consultant changed and there was a whole load of *****iness going on at group so I left, and now I'm back up to 10st11lb! Darn it.

Not returning to the same group until the current consultant has left (may be late Feb) and I guess then I will have a new plan to follow! Until then I'm going to reattempt doing it at home and so I have updated my current weight on here and will see how things progress.

So I have dug out my EE booklet and going to try my best to stick to plan, I know once I get going I'll be okay and back on it but today it feels like something I have to do rather than want to do, so I think re-reading my mags might be a good start!

Back