Step 1 Sole Source + Starting this journey to be a thinner and more active mummy!

We are all doing so well!!! Overthinkingit scales are too saying 8lbs off and Im day 5 also :) Felt a bit wobbly this morning but stayed strong.

Have a good day guys xxx

we are doing fab! so I have finally got round to assembling my cross trainer I had no idea it had so many bits lol I will be trying it out tonight. I had a great day no hunger pangs and finished 3l of water already so shall have another half litre before bedtime. I felt a bit wobbly this morning but it quickly passed once I had my shake, I usually leave it until I have come back from taking my daughter to school. I hope you all had a good day too despite the sudden change in weather

Well done for getting the cross trainer up and running :) I have felt so much better for riding my bike this week.

I have felt rubbish today and really felt like caving this evening because of this bloody cold but I have stayed strong. Early night for me lol x x x

Keep strong - you soooo can do it ! I had a tiny leaf salad with chicken today and feel ridiculously guilty even though it was all on the SS+ ... I just feel I need a fab first couple of weeks to motivate me to keep going ?

Great stuff on the exercise ?Fifi - beats my wandering around the shops with a skinny friend!! ... I need more water today, thanks for the reminder

Hey ladies, so today is day 6 for me I weighed in at 14st 2.4! I am so chuffed with that! I am hoping I can get through today without caving, I already tried to put myself in the frame of mind but it will be a very depressing day, my children's father is visiting today usually this is perfectly fine with me but today is just not the day. My relationship broke down on this exact day when he basically jilted me at the alter so technically I would have been getting married 27th April last yr. I shall bury myself in chocolate velvet and water lol

This is another reason I need to lose weight, I just want to feel great about myself and feel pretty enough to date again and one day get married with a great Mr right... One can dream eh?? On a brighter note I tried out my cross trainer and I hate it lol I am not an exercise person at all but i've decided to start with 10mins in the morning before the kids are up and 10 mins in the evenings just before bed. I think this should burn enough calories I will then increase it to 15mins twice a day on week 3!

Morning girlies :)

Lovely sunny day today, Im hoping this will help the mood!! I do feel better then yesterday so thats a start.

Don't feel guilty about the chicken and salad OverThinkingIt! You actually stayed on plan so well done you for eating and staying on track! Sometimes I think it can be harder to eat a small meal of an evening and not be tempted to carry on eating!

Fifijoshie, thats terrible! I hope your ok today. How insensitive can someone be to do that to the mother of their children? Anyway, Im sure soon enough you will feel the confident self you've been missing and find someone who will be in it for the long haul. You deserve it!

Have a good day girls! x x x

Thank you Sherrie, it wasnt as bad as I thought it would be but i've been a bit naughty today I had more chicken that I was suppose to I shall get back on track tomorrow.. I did finish my 3lts water already will try to have another pint and call it a day. I hope you had a great day x

Glad you're feeling better today Sherrie and loving the cross trainer Fifi ! Happy days eh? But come summer it will all be worth it ... So impressed you're drinking so much water Fifi - I manage mine but never far over, I will have to try harder - any tips ? Only just realised I've only had two packets today so squeezing a soup in before bed ? night night ladies and well done us for another step closer to our summer wardrobe PS I am so cold are you ?

Thank you Sherrie, it wasnt as bad as I thought it would be but i've been a bit naughty today I had more chicken that I was suppose to I shall get back on track tomorrow.. I did finish my 3lts water already will try to have another pint and call it a day. I hope you had a great day x

I think you have done well today Fifijoshie considering! Don't be too hard on yourself, your doing fab, especially with the water intake as well! Good girl! x

Glad you're feeling better today Sherrie and loving the cross trainer Fifi ! Happy days eh? But come summer it will all be worth it ... So impressed you're drinking so much water Fifi - I manage mine but never far over, I will have to try harder - any tips ? Only just realised I've only had two packets today so squeezing a soup in before bed ? night night ladies and well done us for another step closer to our summer wardrobe PS I am so cold are you ?

Thankyou OTI. Definitely feeling the cold! And more pins and needles too lol :/ x

I start drinking at 5am lol I am a bit of an early riser so once up I drink 1.5 pints and carry on from there. I have no idea why I am up at that ridiculous hour because I am still on Maternity leave lol

I think you have done well today Fifijoshie considering! Don't be too hard on yourself, your doing fab, especially with the water intake as well! Good girl! x

Thank you Sherrie, I felt the depression at bed time but overcame so today will be a better day despite him coming again today and then Thursday, 3 times is way too much although I understand his reasoning he's going in holiday so wont see them for 2 weeks so I shall then have a lovely 2 weeks diet of seeing his face lol.

So its day 7 today and my cheating shows lol I stayed the same today, I did manage my 10 mins on the cross trainer this morning and 1lt water so far. I only drink Evian so its easier to estimate how much water i've had. I should still be chuffed I guess because at least I did manage to get to 14.2 by today as I wanted so lets get into the 13ssss.... I CANT WAIT!

Have a good day ladies xx

The 13's are sooo close!!!

5am???!!! I don't know how u do it lol. When is your WI Fifijoshie? x

The 13's are sooo close!!!

5am???!!! I don't know how u do it lol. When is your WI Fifijoshie? x

Its making me so excited at the thought of being under 14 lol even an ounce under would make me happy, I have no idea whats with the early wake up times and its not my 7month old's fault neither is it my daughter I think I am becoming my nan she is up at 5 every morning.

My weigh in is on Wednesday morning at 9:30 so that takes me to day 10! ahhh so excited.. One thing I have realised is the consultant scale is a few pound heavier than mine do you find it the same with your consultant? I have 3 scales a doc type one, a digital one and a goal tracker one LOL so I know they are defo correct.

Haha check you out with all of your scales! No my scales are actually a pound heavier then my CDC's scales :/ Well the were on Monday when I weighed just before I left to go see her haha!

I feel exactly the same about moving down into the next weight bracket! Shows that its working but substantially not just up and down a few pounds which is what always happens to me when I try to diet on my own, I never move out of the 14's!!!

Hope your not too tired lol x x x

Urrggghhh you two are ahead of me - I shall have to try and catch up - I started at 15 5 (last Mon) and this morning was at 14 8 (14 9 on my scales, but mine also are 1 under my CDC so guestimating) ... 13s is my first goal - when I last lost weight - 2 yrs ago- I got to 13 7 which I was really pleased with... and slowly started stuffing my face again :p ... Must do better this time ;) been drinking like a fish today, but just watched daughter eat a mega cheese pizza ------agony !

Your doing amazing OTI! Almost a stone in 2 weeks! WOW! Its amazing that we all have the same mini goal and are all within the same weight bracket. Really good motivation for me :) My first WI tomorrow and I am sooo excited lol x x x

Urrggghhh you two are ahead of me - I shall have to try and catch up - I started at 15 5 (last Mon) and this morning was at 14 8 (14 9 on my scales, but mine also are 1 under my CDC so guestimating) ... 13s is my first goal - when I last lost weight - 2 yrs ago- I got to 13 7 which I was really pleased with... and slowly started stuffing my face again :p ... Must do better this time ;) been drinking like a fish today, but just watched daughter eat a mega cheese pizza ------agony !

I have so much cravings lol your doing fabulous keep it up!

Your doing amazing OTI! Almost a stone in 2 weeks! WOW! Its amazing that we all have the same mini goal and are all within the same weight bracket. Really good motivation for me :) My first WI tomorrow and I am sooo excited lol x x x

Good luck with your WI! cant wait to here how much you've lost!!

So its day 8 for me I weighed in at 14st 1.4 eeeeeeeeeeeeeee can I get to 14st by tomorrow?? I sooooo hope so fingers crossed XX

good luck for the 14st tomorrow :) i seem to be stuck at 14 9/10 on my scales....... urrgghhgh,been so good,hopefully will be better in the morning ;)

Excited to see if you do hit 14st exactly in the morning Fifijoshie. When are you being weighed next? Mine wont be for another 8 days because of bank holiday Monday so 2nd WI will be on day 16 rather then 14. One more day to get those pounds off haha.

OverThinkingIt when is your next official WI?

Scales are always friendlier in the morning aren't they ;) x x x

good luck for the 14st tomorrow :) i seem to be stuck at 14 9/10 on my scales....... urrgghhgh,been so good,hopefully will be better in the morning ;)

Fingers crossed I can hit the target! I have finished my water intake, ate 200cal meal and shall see what happens. Apparently its always best to weigh in the morning that's when you get your true body weight.

Excited to see if you do hit 14st exactly in the morning Fifijoshie. When are you being weighed next? Mine wont be for another 8 days because of bank holiday Monday so 2nd WI will be on day 16 rather then 14. One more day to get those pounds off haha.

OverThinkingIt when is your next official WI?

Scales are always friendlier in the morning aren't they ;) x x x

I'm excited hopefully I wont be disappointed tomorrow lol I get weighed on Wednesday morning cant wait now..

Back