Step 1 Sole Source + Starting this journey to be a thinner and more active mummy!

Day 9! Weighed in at 14st 1lb wth?? I need that 1lb to shift to be 14 exactly sigh.. Well today is a new day weigh in tomorrow and really hoping I will shift that 1 lb to be at a 10lb loss however its onward and upwards from here this is worth the effort! I think I am on target for 12st 5 so fingers crossed it wont slow down too much.. Have a lovely day ladies xx

OMG how scales obsessed are we? DAY 9 for me too - i was back to 14 st 8 today,so 2 (well 1 or 2, but looking on the optimistic side) off since yesterday and an amazing 12 in total - i bet you'll have a big loss tomorrow Fifi and see that magic 13 :) gotta dash to work gals......keeeeeeeeeeppp drinking !

Day 9 for all of us! Its getting slightly easier don't you think? Like more of a daily routine then a 'diet'. I am a massive fan of Slimming World...Cut a long story short - I have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome so conventional diets such as Slimming World work more as a weight maintenance plan for me due to my insulin resistance, scientificy bit, my body doesn't break down glucose as it should do so hidden glucose and sugars like natural sugars for example found in fruit dont break down and turn into stored sugar which then turns into fat, yay for me!!! Anyways as I was saying, when I do a 'diet' such as Slimming World, it feels like such a chore coz Im constantly having to think about what and what not to have, even if its on the 'plan' I still have to be careful, so it becomes a nuisance and I give up, also I give up because it takes me so long to even lose a few pounds. But I think it is a brilliant plan so I will be using Slimming Worlds logic when I start to eat normally again. So I definitely think CD is easier in the respect that we don't actually have to 'think' about food much whilst on plan as everything is either ready made or ready to be whizzed up, even with the 200kcal meals, everything your allowed is listed in the handbook!

Can you tell that I am feeling more positive today? Lol!

Oh and confession...I haven't weighed myself today! Shock! I've been given the day off thanks to my lovely Mum because I am poorly so I have been resting in bed and I FORGOT, yes FORGOT, to weigh this morning. Crazy stuff! I'll be itching to weigh by tomorrow morning lol!

Have a good day girls x x x

I tried slimming world its just not my cup of tea, I think mainly because ive always tried to avoid carbs and your allowed so much it made me feel guilty and grumpy lol Im a weightaholic cant believe you forgot lol My weigh in tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!! So excited.. I hope you all had a good day enjoy your rest Sherrie and hope you get well soon X

Hey girls, I am feeling so grumpy that the scales arent telling me what I want to hear - maybe they are broken the amount I have been on and off them ! It's madness - I just keep telling myself that I have been 100% SS good and so it will come off....if not today... then very soon! Good luck tomorrow Fifi x

Yes carbs are the devil Fifijoshie and thats what I meant about having to rethink the plan in some ways. I couldn't have all the 'free' food like everyone else. But as a maintenance plan I love the way your taught to cook food with Slimming World so I use the idea of the plan in my future everyday eating. Good luck for the WI today!

OverThinkingIt hang in there! They will probably drop a considerate amount soon! When do you WI with your CDC? x x x

Hi Ladies, sorry about my delay on logging on today I had one of those mornings trying to get my daughter to school lol So today is day 10 and I am so chuffed to bits to see 13st 13.8 this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!! so Excited to finally be in the 13ssss.. So I had my WI this morning I have had a whopping 10lb loss!! My CDC was very impressed and said it would have been more if I had left my shake until after WI I went there with a full bladder lol target this week is 5-7lbs Next WI is next wed @9:30am I cant wait to see if I can achieve my goal loss onward and downwards on the scales!!

Hang in there overthinking it.. WE CAN DO THIS..

whoop whoop fifi - fab news, what a great result :) ! thanks for the kind words - it looked like i had a big drop this morning so i need to manage my mood swings !! my weigh in is tomorrow evening, so fingers crossed - drank more yesterday, so wondering if that was the answer? have you had good days gals?

whoop whoop fifi - fab news, what a great result :) ! thanks for the kind words - it looked like i had a big drop this morning so i need to manage my mood swings !! my weigh in is tomorrow evening, so fingers crossed - drank more yesterday, so wondering if that was the answer? have you had good days gals?

Good going overthinkingit, the more water you have the more you lose. So its day 11 and weighed in at 13st 13.6 not much of a loss but fingers crossed I can get to 13st 10 by Saturday! I have a busy day today so shall get my walking in i'm about to get on cross trainer for 10 mins I really should do 30mins on average but i'm too lazy lol have a good day ladies xxx

WI tonight and i am guessing Ill be approx 12lbs off in total - day 11 - feel I should be happy .....but was hoping for more? maybe I'm being unrealistic what do you think buddies ? Will let you know the scores on the does later!!
have a good'un x

Ladies...where have you gone?!?!?! I wanted to apologies for being such a misery guts the last few days!?!? If it happens again please feel free to give me an electronic boot up the ****! I weighed in tonight with my CDC at 14 8 which is 11lbs off in total on day 11, which I know is great so I need to manage my expectations and my mood swings:rolleyes:... I cant even say I am pre menstrual !

I bought the bars today from my CDC and have just devoured a peanut one - felt great to have a chew on something (ooo errr) - I also bought the water flavouring to hep me get through those 3 litres that I am trying to catch Fifi on:p

How are you both? Good days? Anything planned for the week end?

Hi girls! So sorry I've been away, the illness took over and I then had to dose myself up on tablets for my partners Great-Grandma's funeral today, but luckily it turned out to be a lovely day and send off for a lovely day.

So happy for you both on your losses! You have done amazingly well! Sooo chuffed :D
I've not weighed myself for last few days so will definitely weigh in the morning and update you both.

I loooove the peanut bars, they kept me going last time I was on CD x x x

Hi ladies, great loss overthinkingit!! You haven't been a grump at all lol Glad your feeling better Sherrie it was a lovely warm day yesterday pleased she had a good send off. I had such a crazy day yesterday I was home at a ridiculous hour another busy day today. So I decided I shall weigh myself every 3 days so my next WI shall be on Sunday, hopefully I would have gone down at least 3lbs I haven't been my best at my water intake as when i'm out and about I dread the thought of toilet spotting to make sure I can find a loo especially with having the baby strapped to me in his carrier lol

Glad you both had good days - so much easier when you're busy isn't it ? I think reducing the weigh ins at home is a great idea.... I just can't help myself ! Off for a coffee morning and hair cut and the sun is shining on us - have a great one :)

PS ....on a charming subject.... took my first Senokot last night ....never suffered with constipation before.... no result this morning (yet!)..... any other suggestions ??!
:sick0019:

PS ....on a charming subject.... took my first Senokot last night ....never suffered with constipation before.... no result this morning (yet!)..... any other suggestions ??!
:sick0019:

Hiya ladies hope your all well, I have been so busy and today I took my daughter to the circus! so I am back on plan I felt a bit blah and non progressive the last few days but had to take a moment to refocus I actually took my daughter to McD's and sat and drank water while she tucked into a happy meal LOL..

Over thinking it I have been using ducolax although its not working that well for me so ive resorted to green tea or Chinese tea which have helped somewhat.. I hope you are all doing well I shall be back with my weigh in update tomorrow although I am not very confident i've lost any at all!

Well done, Fifijoshie. Your losses are great, I hope I have the same success.

I was interested in your post as we share the same reason for wanting to shift those pounds! I have a 6 month old daughter and can't bear the thought of not being able to keep up with her once she starts running around. I also noticed that we had a similar starting weight. I'm only on day 2, but it's going well so far. Manages 4 litres yesterday so I'm aiming for the same today.

Good luck for the rest of your journey, it won't be long until you're that fit and health Mummy! ~Cas x

fifi you have caught my despondency! I'm sure it's normal to have doubts, and to question the diet, but we are all doing so brilliantly:happy096: - glad you're back on track !

Thanks for the feedback on constipation remedies too... i had success with Senokot, but think i need too start taking it regularly ....nice !;) off to watch some jazz today, hopefully in the sunshine.. have a good chance one !

We all have those moments where we feel its too tough to carry on or to fit into our everyday lives, especially our social lives. But just remember one thing girls, its not forever! Its only for a few months and once you finish it, you will be the healthier, slimmer, more confident you that you have craved to be for so long, and will enjoy those social events more and be able to plan more with family etc. The way you will feel once you reach your goal will more then make up for the lack of social life and the rest of the struggles that come with this plan. It will be worth it! We have all done so well so far! x

Well done, Fifijoshie. Your losses are great, I hope I have the same success.

I was interested in your post as we share the same reason for wanting to shift those pounds! I have a 6 month old daughter and can't bear the thought of not being able to keep up with her once she starts running around. I also noticed that we had a similar starting weight. I'm only on day 2, but it's going well so far. Manages 4 litres yesterday so I'm aiming for the same today.

Good luck for the rest of your journey, it won't be long until you're that fit and health Mummy! ~Cas x

Thank you Cas, its such a worthy journey and as mummies its even better feeling great about ourselves, keep checking in and join our girly chat. The more the better! X
fifi you have caught my despondency! I'm sure it's normal to have doubts, and to question the diet, but we are all doing so brilliantly:happy096: - glad you're back on track !

Thanks for the feedback on constipation remedies too... i had success with Senokot, but think i need too start taking it regularly ....nice !;) off to watch some jazz today, hopefully in the sunshine.. have a good chance one !

I hate those blah moments lol back on the wagon also being constipated makes me grumpy haha.. I have decided to stick to the Chinese herbal tea and i'm now officially regular! I bought it from amazon I have one tea bag every night and hey presto! works like a charm I think it has Senna, green tea etc in it so its a natural laxative.

We all have those moments where we feel its too tough to carry on or to fit into our everyday lives, especially our social lives. But just remember one thing girls, its not forever! Its only for a few months and once you finish it, you will be the healthier, slimmer, more confident you that you have craved to be for so long, and will enjoy those social events more and be able to plan more with family etc. The way you will feel once you reach your goal will more then make up for the lack of social life and the rest of the struggles that come with this plan. It will be worth it! We have all done so well so far! x

Thank you for the boost Sherrie, I think I feel better when i'm more organised which I haven't been due to sorting out moving and being out and about more I also think when I under eat my body stalls and i've done a lot of that this week here is to a better week!

So today marks day 14 for me! officially at my 2 week mark! My scale is not my friend this week lol I have only lost 2.5lbs but I sort of expected that can I do another 2.5lb before WI on Wednesday?? This we shall see however here is to a better week!!

Back